Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You said this is your opinion. Well some of your opinions you state as facts and these facts are in fact incorrect.
"She is a model". No she was a model.
"As non of them work. How does she know this?" I can link you to multiple reviews of research studies that conclude with evidence that fad diets or a diet that advocates a restriction that is seemingly 'simple' doesn't actually work.
"I have to be on a strict one for pain". She isn't talking about medical diets.
Listen set up a rave thread if you want . OK ill tell my doctor tomorrow that some one on tattle has links no Problem. Good luck and happy new year

Reactions: 4
Listen set up a rave thread if you want . OK ill tell my doctor tomorrow that some one on tattle has links no Problem. Good luck and happy new year
That’s...the point they’re making though? I’m also on a medically necessary diet for life, but when it’s promoted as a diet for weight loss it’s entirely too restrictive and isn’t sustainable for those without my disease.

I do hate the “no diet works” narrative in general though... I did intermittent fasting when I needed to start losing weight. I didn’t keep it up, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t work, it gave me a kick start to keep going. That was my experience anyway 🤗

Reactions: 3
louisemcsharry probably referring to the likes of Roz on her stories now when giving out about the H&M and Simone Rocha collab.

louisemcsharry probably referring to the likes of Roz on her stories now when giving out about the H&M and Simone Rocha collab.
I seen Louise stories earlier and first person I thought of was Roz . She is 100% right in my opinion. Pushing out non existent " fat rolls" versus actually living in an overweight body is two different things. For Roz its a trend she hopped on

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I seen Louise stories earlier and first person I thought of was Roz . She is 100% right in my opinion. Pushing out non existent " fat rolls" versus actually living in an overweight body is two different things. For Roz its a trend she hopped on
Yes! She makes out she’s fat like! For duck sake she must be bursting blood vessels trying to push the bit of fat she has out 🙄🙈

Reactions: 10
Wonder has she a new book or something coming out she’s everywhere this weather

Reactions: 3
Getting really sick of the ads now, she’s flogging a new company every single day for the last fortnight

Reactions: 6
Getting really sick of the ads now, she’s flogging a new company every single day for the last fortnight
Yeah I turned her off at the Disney plus ads. It's disappointing to see her become one of the spotlight huns as well.

I heard from a friend who had worked with her how above and beyond she went for the brand and also brought her ideas to the table to help promote it. She's apparently a very nice, genuine person and I think she's just someone who's just trying her best to promote things she's passionate about and doing very well at it as she now has half a million followers. :)

Reactions: 11
I heard from a friend who had worked with her how above and beyond she went for the brand and also brought her ideas to the table to help promote it. She's apparently a very nice, genuine person and I think she's just someone who's just trying her best to promote things she's passionate about and doing very well at it as she now has half a million followers. :)
Hi Roz, hope you feel better soon 😗✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Years ago when Roz was on Celebrity Bainisteoir I was in a hair salon (which was my regular salon at the time). Roz came in to get a curly blowdry and we were the only two customers in the whole salon. When it came to paying they forcefully insisted they wouldn't take any money for her hair. (She did offer to pay to be fair). I was then charged full price, despite being a loyal customer for many years and being witness to this noisy 'oh no this one's on us' scene. Needless to say I never went back!

Reactions: 14
As much as I love Roz, I find some of the things she promotes to be a bit questionable.

A few months ago there she had a brand deal with Pink Lady Apples & I remember thinking "hmm it's odd that she's promoting apples grown in France when she could be promoting Irish apples, since she's so into shopping local." Then, more recently, she was working with the brand Innocent , promoting their oat milk,I think it was. Again - thought it was bizarre that she was telling people to buy from a brand owned by the Coca Cola company that uses loads of plastic instead of working with an Irish brand like Flahavan's that use cardboard packaging on their oat milk.

I know I seem like a total nitpicker, but I am a bit of an eco nerd myself & so when I see someone telling people to be as sustainable as possible and then doing the opposite, I cringe a little. 😅

Reactions: 10
^ nah I totally agree. I've said that before she's only into sustainability and veganism etc. because it is more mainstream/ trendy now. She is not actually that into it. She sees it as her niche to be popular and earn money. At the end of the day an influencer who earns money from their content cannot really be sustainable as they are driving people to consume shite they don't need.... They are just pushing consumption.

I totally agree with the poster's above points and I don't think it's nitpicking.

I'd nearly rather somebody who openly doesn't give a shite about sustainability than the likes of Roz who pretends she is into it to earn money off the back of it. Niamh Cullen at one point kept going on about sustainability and then came out with a collab with a fast fashion brand, think it was nasty Gal or something. Those people annoy me the most. At least the people who don't give a shite about it are honest 😂.

Reactions: 11
Same with the dog Dna test. She even linked that total scam of a test for like €69 per dog and a pure scam. She now is looking for another one on suggestions . Something really disingenuous about her I cant put my finger on it .

Yes definitely agree there’s something about her. Think what really put me off her was the showing her fat rolls 🙄

Yes definitely agree there’s something about her. Think what really put me off her was the showing her fat rolls 🙄
awh stop, I remember last year or so, she had a story up and talking about when she “used to be skinny” - now granted maybe she meant underweight/unhealthy with her eating disorder and chose the wrong language - but like how does she think at her current weight that she’s anything other than thin/slim/skinny/whatever you want to call it?! Like she’s very clearly the conventional idea of attractive - pretty/white/thin. And I get that that doesn’t mean you don’t have insecurities or body issues but like she’s speaking from a place of extreme privilege and it just rubs me the wrong way that she never acknowledges that and just acts like she’s a plain Jane.