Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she made it up to be honest
same, it’s COVID so tables are not that close together to be over hearing conversations. And besides who would be wasting precious catching up time discussing a magazine cover, I know when I’ve gotten out for walks or coffees we’ve far too much to talk about to even consider celebs/insta huns

Reactions: 5
Ya really find it very hard to believe it happened. If they actually follow her they would know what her parents look like too

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what happened to her lips? It it bad filler or an accident or something? Or am I the only one who sees all the huge bumps?

Reactions: 2
i think she has naturally plump lips but she definitely had some filler in the past imo! Like no shade, she’s obviously gorge with or without but
Yeah this is the one thing about her that drives me mad. Just admit to the lip filler. It’s obvious.

Reactions: 2
No she showed where she split her lip years ago and it’s all bumpy because I thought she had fillers too

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised to see Roz back doing difficult hikes so soon after breaking her leg. I thought it would take a lot longer to get back to normal.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised to see Roz back doing difficult hikes so soon after breaking her leg. I thought it would take a lot longer to get back to normal.

I think she still has an element of exercise obsession. sure her doctor gave her the all clear but after breaking a leg a physio advises you and they would say work up to things like that.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she used to go to the gym twice a day every day? I had to unfollow her back then because her exercise obsession was just too much

This is what bugs me about her - she made money off that, she sold cookbooks kind of off the back of her appearance but she was unwell and had eating issues also along with over exercising.

Now she is making money from "loving herself". Anyone can have these problems but I find it troubling when someone profited from an illness like that as she definitely influenced others to work out that much and eat all these stupid things like brownies made out of beans. Now she makes money out of being "real". I find it disingenuous and harmful.

Reactions: 11
This is what bugs me about her - she made money off that, she sold cookbooks kind of off the back of her appearance but she was unwell and had eating issues also along with over exercising.

Now she is making money from "loving herself". Anyone can have these problems but I find it troubling when someone profited from an illness like that as she definitely influenced others to work out that much and eat all these stupid things like brownies made out of beans. Now she makes money out of being "real". I find it disingenuous and harmful.
Exactly this!

I used to like Rozanna Purcell. But then I listened her her on a few podcasts and it was all SO rehearsed and repetitive. She’s not genuine at all in my opinion. She rolls out the same one liners and same stories about eating disorders over and over.

when being skinny was “in fashion” she was everywhere making us feel like shite.

when”strong became the new skinny”was in fashion she was everywhere boasting about what she eats in a day and how much she trains, making us feel like shite.

now it’s “body positively and inclusivity” that’s in fashion. Low and behold she’s there again, squeezing out them rolls for dear life, actually taking up space and being a voice in a space that should be for larger people and non traditional body sizes. She is full of toxic positivity (in my opinion) and what a surprise, she just makes me feel like shite.

If she’s posting her fat rolls to say she’s a larger lady now and constantly bringing up cellulite what the duck does that make the rest of us 😂 also if you have to post your cellulite to “be brave” well you’re just saying cellulite is something to be ashamed of. Silence on these topics is far more effective. Go back and do your degree Roz or study something, encourage young girls to grow theirminds ... don’t mind about cellulite now or posting fat rolls 🥊 you’re just making us all more ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly this!

I used to like Rozanna Purcell. But then I listened her her on a few podcasts and it was all SO rehearsed and repetitive. She’s not genuine at all in my opinion. She rolls out the same one liners and same stories about eating disorders over and over.

when being skinny was “in fashion” she was everywhere making us feel like shite.

when”strong became the new skinny”was in fashion she was everywhere boasting about what she eats in a day and how much she trains, making us feel like shite.

now it’s “body positively and inclusivity” that’s in fashion. Low and behold she’s there again, squeezing out them rolls for dear life, actually taking up space and being a voice in a space that should be for larger people and non traditional body sizes. She is full of toxic positivity (in my opinion) and what a surprise, she just makes me feel like shite.

If she’s posting her fat rolls to say she’s a larger lady now and constantly bringing up cellulite what the duck does that make the rest of us 😂 also if you have to post your cellulite to “be brave” well you’re just saying cellulite is something to be ashamed of. Silence on these topics is far more effective. Go back and do your degree Roz or study something, encourage young girls to grow theirminds ... don’t mind about cellulite now or posting fat rolls 🥊 you’re just making us all more ashamed.
I totally agree with your bit about “posting cellulite to be brave can show that there u are saying it is technically something to be ashamed of “ . I always think this.
I think I have a good body image in comparison to most girls. I’m a size 10. Which I consider slim enough and feel im lucky to be able to eat what I want (to a degree) without gaining . But then im seeing girls who are size 6 or 8 trying to show their rolls and saying they “ embrace the fact that they have put on weight and are no longer “skinny” #bodypositivity ” and im like… wait.. so is my size not “slim” ? … cos it fecking is! Rozanna is slim and by posting about how she is not slim just doesn’t help. I also saw this Nathanie Lennon one (fitness influencer) post about National chocolate day today and in her pic she’s eating a butlers chocolate that she got free with her coffee. And her post says “I hope you are never afraid to get a chocolate with your coffee. I hope you never feel guilty for eating chocolate ” … to her she thinks she is promoting healthy eating. - to me she sounds like someone who still has an eating disorder cos why on earth would anyone be afraid of getting ONE chocolate with their coffee. Therefore making people feel like they are pigs cos some of us eat multiple snacks/chocolates/bars a day

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also hate when she does the insta v reality style posts. Like you have shared this flawless picture, that you've posed for and filtered, and then show us the reality. But you are still posting the flawless picture. If you really wanted to share that message you wouldn't share the flawless one?

Reactions: 16
I notice she keeps posting these hiking videos and it’s her walking in the distance. I just find them so cringe 😂 they had an air bnb recently and she had a video of her walking filmed through the window

She just morphs into what is popular in instagram culture at the time. Honestly dont find her genuine at all and quite cringe. Taking up space in a movement that she isnt a part of . Those insta VS reality..... just post the bloody " tit " picture if its that great and your sooo comfortable . Not to mention she is always just pulling faces in them but that's meant to help body positivity...

She just morphs into what is popular in instagram culture at the time. Honestly dont find her genuine at all and quite cringe. Taking up space in a movement that she isnt a part of . Those insta VS reality..... just post the bloody " tit " picture if its that great and your sooo comfortable . Not to mention she is always just pulling faces in them but that's meant to help body positivity...
I agree with this - I find it counterproductive to post a photo showing how much rolls, stretch marks etc 'don't matter' but doing so in a way that is so dramatic with the before vs after and massive deep caption. Like if rolls didn't matter as much as Roz says, why not just post a photo where your rolls are visible and say nothing about it rather than making it a big 'brave' post. I just find it so stupid and I don't see what it achieves other that being entirely self-serving and a way to up engagement or tick a box on social media

Hi all, I stopped following her last year. She said on her stories yesterday she lost her mojo after being cancelled this year. What happened?

She was linked by someone else I follow so I went to have a look at her stories