Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it to do with the sizing of the jackets she had designed I wonder? Got a fair bit of backlash because of that

Reactions: 8
Hi all, I stopped following her last year. She said on her stories yesterday she lost her mojo after being cancelled this year. What happened?

She was linked by someone else I follow so I went to have a look at her stories
oh she proabably means the whole sizing issue? I don’t think I would have classed that as being cancelled as I think a lot was valid criticism about lack of inclusive sizing after rebranding herself as a body positive/ inclusive influencer. Also realise that’s easy to say when you’re not the one getting the criticism. But at least she addressed the issue from what I remember in later launches

Reactions: 10
She is being really dramatic if she is calling that being cancelled. I think it showed how true her "body positivity" intentions actually are though - she literally left out any slightly larger sizes.

Reactions: 13
Hi all, I stopped following her last year. She said on her stories yesterday she lost her mojo after being cancelled this year. What happened?

She was linked by someone else I follow so I went to have a look at her stories
I’m not sure what that was about. Maybe the scandal was from when she didn’t include “real” plus sizes in her range of activewear and came on stories to defend herself stupidly saying something like extra extra large (XXL) was a size 14 in her opinion 🥊(that was the biggest size available) which flies in the face of her “inclusivity and “positivity” brand that she’s desperately trying to pedal.

I remember she got backlash from that and then tried to backtrack. She didn’t get cancelled though. I think she’s being dramatic/attention seeking. Maybe someone else can elaborate on the facts again as I can’t really remember it all.

She comes across as someone who can’t deal with even the slightest piece of criticism. To say she got cancelled is completely ridiculous. Also the many people who complained had valid points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe I misheard her but I thought she said she lost her confidence online because she was afraid of being cancelled not that she had been cancelled?

Maybe I misheard her but I thought she said she lost her confidence online because she was afraid of being cancelled not that she had been cancelled?
I think these days I read the captions and they can be slightly different to what is being said. I thought I read on the captions that she said she was cancelled.
IMO she was not cancelled. If she was this thread would be hopping and commenting on her every move. Roz's thread is quiet and overall I think she is pretty problematic to many 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m pretty sure she ripped off the ‘secrets’ idea from the American comedian Jordan Firstman. His secrets are pretty wild (fits with his insta persona) and very funny but I think Roz’s come across a bit grubby really?

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I’m pretty sure she ripped off the ‘secrets’ idea from the American comedian Jordan Firstman. His secrets are pretty wild (fits with his insta persona) and very funny but I think Roz’s come across a bit grubby really?
There was loads of people doing them when she originally started, don't think she ripped anybody off. I actually hate the segment. I'd say it has defo caused a heated argument or 2 between a few couples.

Has she ever address the odd looking lump on her lip? It cant be her natural lips

Reactions: 2
Those lumps are the only reason I made my way over to this thread, I had wondered was it a medical issue. If it's filler I wish she would share as a cautionary tale to younger girls.

Reactions: 3
No she split her lip years ago. She showed it a while back and there’s like a scar on the inside

Reactions: 5
Yeah my daughter did similar; they don’t stitch/glue lip injuries or splits. Only if the split is through the vermillion (lip liner line!). My daughters got a very similar lump on one side.

Reactions: 1
Those hike life jackets and fleeces look rotten
These dopes have to monitize everything, it disgusts me. She is always getting airtime on the RTE website about how she buys everything secondhand yet she flogs all this shite, the fools who buy it are worse.

These "influencers" don't know the meaning of "getting a job", they just trying together by by doing as little as possible. She is blatantly contradicting everything she espouses.

Reactions: 5
€80 for the fleeces 😱 if I was gonna pay for a fleece in that price point I’d be going for The North Face or Patagonia, not an influencer’s pet project

Reactions: 9
I had fleeces like that in the 90’s from dunnes 😂 my dad has a quarter zip fleece from the 90s that he would wear mowing the lawn and we would be giving out telling him to throw it away. He said it would be back in style one day… and he wasn’t wrong! I should throw it up on depop for €80

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a wonder she even bothered going didn’t think wound be her scene, she must have known she would win