Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah not her usual scene. Saw Louise Cooney and a few others sucking up to her while they had the chance šŸ™ˆI thought Roz stood out a mile compared to the rest, just stunning.

I like her too. She tries her best. I like that she's not filtered, doesn't accept truck loads of free shite and she promotes a decent, healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s absolutely gorgeous. If I wanted to scrutinise (heyā€¦ itā€™s TL!) Iā€™d say her accent is completely atrocious. Also, I find the whole ā€˜body positivity look at my imperfectionsā€™ a bit strained because sheā€™s beautiful and slim and frankly it doesnā€™t land with me. Thatā€™s it šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s absolutely gorgeous. If I wanted to scrutinise (heyā€¦ itā€™s TL!) Iā€™d say her accent is completely atrocious. Also, I find the whole ā€˜body positivity look at my imperfectionsā€™ a bit strained because sheā€™s beautiful and slim and frankly it doesnā€™t land with me. Thatā€™s it šŸ˜‚
The thing that annoys me about her body positivity posts is thst she does it in a "instagram v reality" kind of way while STILL posting the staged Instagram ones. If she REALLY wanted to promote body positivity, she would stop with the stupid angles and poses, and just be herself!

I like her too. She tries her best. I like that she's not filtered, doesn't accept truck loads of free shite and she promotes a decent, healthy lifestyle.
See for me she IS filtered. She posts the unfiltered, unposed picture too, but is still posting the flawless ones. And she also accepts free shite, all those brands that throw out free stuff to every binfluencer e.g. Spotlight, Wild Deodrant...

Yes definitely. Imagine all the stuff they get that we donā€™t see

Reactions: 3
Also sheā€™s had a boob job, fillers etc - donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s all well done and why not if she has the money. But itā€™s not ā€˜naturalā€™ either.

Reactions: 5
Also sheā€™s had a boob job, fillers etc - donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s all well done and why not if she has the money. But itā€™s not ā€˜naturalā€™ either.
Has she? I didn't know this. When did she get her boobs done?

Reactions: 2
Is she still with Zach? I know heā€™s pretty camera shy anyway but youā€™d see him in the background the odd time if she was filming the dogs. No sign of him for ages

Is she still with Zach? I know heā€™s pretty camera shy anyway but youā€™d see him in the background the odd time if she was filming the dogs. No sign of him for ages
I'm pretty sure Zac owns that house in Dalkey where she lives and she's still living there so I assume they're still together. I think he's just private.

I do like Roz and I like if women are getting into hiking through her. But today's hike (judging by the stories) must have had 40 people on it. How does that work in practice?! And 40 rocking up to the coffee stop. Be interested to know what it is actually like as that is a huge crowd to be out on the trails together!

I do like Roz and I like if women are getting into hiking through her. But today's hike (judging by the stories) must have had 40 people on it. How does that work in practice?! And 40 rocking up to the coffee stop. Be interested to know what it is actually like as that is a huge crowd to be out on the trails together!
Iā€™d hate to be out on a trail when her groups are out, pre-Covid there were about 100 people on them. I was out for a run in a forest yesterday and had two guys behind me running and talking loudly for about ten minutes and it drove me mad, when I specifically went to get a bit of alone time after running in an urban area during the week šŸ˜‚ Rozā€™s hikes seem to set off early enough though and I wouldnā€™t mind going on one of the singles hikes as a one off to meet the love of my life šŸ˜‚ but it would literally be a one off, just wouldnā€™t like big groups like that

Reactions: 4
Orthorexic bandwagon-jumper who like all Irish influencers has only genuine requirement, to be considered ā€œstunningā€, and has identified a niche to be considered ā€œstunningā€/drive a profile in.

Where Georgie Crawford pushes cancer survivor/self-help stunning and Holly White pushes vegan/wellness stunning, Roz pushes Nature/nutrition stunning. Just a meretricious spin on being ā€œgorgā€,
IMHO, and bleeping ghastly.

All of the inconsistencies listed above in this thread and the weird narcissistic and tone-deaf glomming on to other peopleā€™s misery in the Secrets stories are explained by this, to my mind.

Selling tit by looking good/trafficking in Western beauty standards, but pretending itā€™s some meaningful or worse humanitarian enterprise.

Reactions: 6
Gifting her Hike Life gear to Louise McSharry feels like sheā€™s deliberately trying to promote to the plus sizes she excluded last time. Oh look, I thought of you this time!

Reactions: 5
She gifted one to Hilary Young too, who already had one. She's a size 10 but i am sure she said she got a size 24/26. It's hard enough for plus size women to find clothes as it is without straight size women bagging all of their sizes because they like the 'oversized' look.

Reactions: 3
She gifted one to Hilary Young too, who already had one. She's a size 10 but i am sure she said she got a size 24/26. It's hard enough for plus size women to find clothes as it is without straight size women bagging all of their sizes because they like the 'oversized' look.
Ah here, it's personal preference how someone likes to dress, I personally like baggy fleeces and jumeprs but tighter tshirts and jeans. That's a bit of a stretch to call out someone for how they like to wear their clothes!

Reactions: 6