Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is definitely a bit of a faux pas for Roz given how majorly she already fucked up by not being size inclusive originally. Like send a size 26 to a size 26 person.

Did she gift any of her clothes to any plus sized people?
Trisha Transformation has a Hike Life Top on her stories last night. They also took a walk together over the weekend before the actual Hike Life event. No idea if gifted or not but defo being worn by other plus sized ladies now.

Reactions: 1
I don’t see a problem with people wearing whatever size they wish as long as Roz will stock/restock all sizes to ensure availability for everyone.. no? Customers shouldn’t be making purchasing (let’s ignore the fact that these items were gifted) decisions based on other people, get what you want, and it’s on the company and supplier to take the demand into consideration and restock where necessary.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see a problem with people wearing whatever size they wish as long as Roz will stock/restock all sizes to ensure availability for everyone.. no? Customers shouldn’t be making purchasing (let’s ignore the fact that these items were gifted) decisions based on other people, get what you want, and it’s on the company and supplier to take the demand into consideration and restock where necessary.
this!!!! Surely if size 8/10/whatever want to buy stuff in size 26 then that will generate demand and lead to more supply. The argument from shops has always been lack of demand so if there is greater demand and supply increases to follow surely everyone benefits both those who need that size and those who just want it

Reactions: 3
I know they're always very private but I haven't seen any reference to Zach in a while. Have they broken up??

Reactions: 2
She's still posting content from his place so I'd assume they're still living together

She's still posting content from his place so I'd assume they're still living together
I think she said in the past he prefers to stay off social media. Fair enough.
Hard to know if she is away by herself for the Crimbo but good for her. Beats slopping around Dublin with the 8pm curfew trying to dodge Omicron (which the rest of the huns are treating us to).

Anybody else see the Tiktok this morning, the first of a new series where she tells “the story behind mountains”. Episode 1: Slievenamon, translated by Roz as “the women of the mountain”.

When a commenter corrected her she said it must have been because she was nervous recording it. I didn’t believe it. I got a a real feel of gaslighting.

Influencers’ default seems to be “I was actually *really anxious* when I” didn’t know basic Irish/made jokes about people’s infidelity/promoted a slave state/endorsed sweatshop-made products/did anything stupid or wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Anybody else see the Tiktok this morning, the first of a new series where she tells “the story behind mountains”. Episode 1: Slievenamon, translated by Roz as “the women of the mountain”.

When a commenter corrected her she said it must have been because she was nervous recording it. I didn’t believe it. I got a a real feel of gaslighting.

Influencers’ default seems to be “I was actually *really anxious* when I” didn’t know basic Irish/made jokes about people’s infidelity/promoted a slave state/endorsed sweatshop-made products/did anything stupid or wrong.
[/QUOTE]

what TikTok? Didn’t see that! And was it that she hand the wrong info or what was she nervous about? Sorry, curious but must have missed this

what TikTok? Didn’t see that! And was it that she hand the wrong info or what was she nervous about? Sorry, curious but must have missed this
[/QUOTE]
The Hike Life.

Slievenamon from “sliabh na mban” can be translated as mountain of the women.

Do we know who roz was talking about when she said Something about other influencers freezing her out?

I’ve never seen or heard her talking about any real friends. You’d wonder why

OhH In what context was this said?

Tbh Roz is in a league of her own
Is she though? She portrays this goody goody mother earth persona, but realistically she is still a sales person on Instagram, sharing all the same shite everyone else is... e.g. Wild Refill (have see the lowest of the low influencers promote them). Her sharing The Hike Life merch or recipes is no different to Pippa sharing Poco jeans which everyone gives out shtink about! It's to encourage sales. I don't buy her Ms Perfect attitude. And her "posed vs natural" pictures wreck my head because she's STILL POSTING THE POSED!!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Ah I like Roz. She seems to be able to laugh at herself a little. Love that she keeps her content fresh too - the ghost stories always give me the heebie jeebies. And she’s great with all the work for the dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4