Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they were built, I'm sure I saw something about shared ownership. And if you look on Rightmove now, there's one for sale (pretty sure it's not castle greyskull) and it states that it's shared ownership.

Reactions: 1
I remember when they were built, I'm sure I saw something about shared ownership. And if you look on Rightmove now, there's one for sale (pretty sure it's not castle greyskull) and it states that it's shared ownership.
I had a look and couldn't find it. But all the flats were way below £150k. Most under £100k. Not sure about Wallasey, and I also live in the north, but here for that price you couldn't even buy a third of a house. Do her parents currently live nearby?

Did anyone see her twitter post about BJ? Can't take a picture right now but she said "The most demanding, tantrum prone, head strong and strong willed toddler I know… but god she’s beautiful ❤❤". What a horrible thing to say about her child. She can be nightmare but it's ok because she is beautiful (in her eyes)? What a horrendous message to say to a child. That all is ok as long as they are beautiful. I wonder if that's what her own mum also instilled in her.

Also that pasta in her latest "food prep" looks horrible, no sauce, nothing. Just plain pasta. Urgh. Good job she doesn't cook for a living.

Reactions: 2
I had a look and couldn't find it. But all the flats were way below £150k. Most under £100k. Not sure about Wallasey, and I also live in the north, but here for that price you couldn't even buy a third of a house. Do her parents currently live nearby?

Did anyone see her twitter post about BJ? Can't take a picture right now but she said "The most demanding, tantrum prone, head strong and strong willed toddler I know… but god she’s beautiful ❤❤". What a horrible thing to say about her child. She can be nightmare but it's ok because she is beautiful (in her eyes)? What a horrendous message to say to a child. That all is ok as long as they are beautiful. I wonder if that's what her own mum also instilled in her.

Also that pasta in her latest "food prep" looks horrible, no sauce, nothing. Just plain pasta. Urgh. Good job she doesn't cook for a living.
She is ugly inside and out, a vile selfish human with zero empathy for anyone else.

You can get houses in Wallasey at very reasonable prices. It’s definitely got cheaper houses compared to the rest of the Wirral. She tries to make out that she lives in a really posh area 😂

Last edited:
That's what I found, not hers exact, but the same apartment. Says it's 50% ownership. I guess all of them in that block are the same as there aren't many of them.
Up for £82,500 I think
with two incomes and a mortgage at that price, it screams a bankruptcy claim or really bad credit!!
A really good friend of mine has been trying to sell her flat (in a great area for it) for three years 😭

• Heart
You can get houses in Wallasey at very reasonable prices. It’s definitely got cheaper houses compared to the rest of the Wirral. She tries to make out that she lives in a really posh area 😂
I had a look at houses in the area, just out of curiosity, and you can buy a 7 bedroom house for £150k less than my 4 bed :D. It's cheap as chips. The decor of all those houses is appalling though, it looks like only retired people live there, or people with really bad taste that don't update anything.

If he has bad credit or has been declared bankrupt (my guess is it's more likely him than her, but I wouldn't put it past her with her spending habits), they could have purchased the property on her name only and he could contribute towards the mortgage.

They must have also had to have a really low deposit. Guess Mummy Win didn't step out to help them with aalll the money Ron claims they have :rolleyes:

I also saw that there were quite a few properties in the area for around £150k or below. So assuming that's not hugely above her budget, there are tons of cr@ppy houses she can go for.

Ron, stop posting about houses that you're missing out on! You will miss out on every house if yours isn't on the market!!!! And it isn't, is it Ron? We know Ron, we know.

And can I just ask why you bought a shared ownership flat in Wallasey if you're a vet? Shouldn't you be buying a big detached house in the country with you being in the 40% tax bracket you keep telling us about?
With you working on dairy farms, I thought you'd smell of cow manure, but tbh, all I smell is bullshit! 💩🤭
I had a look at houses in the area, just out of curiosity, and you can buy a 7 bedroom house for £150k less than my 4 bed :D. It's cheap as chips. The decor of all those houses is appalling though, it looks like only retired people live there, or people with really bad taste that don't update anything.

If he has bad credit or has been declared bankrupt (my guess is it's more likely him than her, but I wouldn't put it past her with her spending habits), they could have purchased the property on her name only and he could contribute towards the mortgage.

They must have also had to have a really low deposit. Guess Mummy Win didn't step out to help them with aalll the money Ron claims they have :rolleyes:

I also saw that there were quite a few properties in the area for around £150k or below. So assuming that's not hugely above her budget, there are tons of cr@ppy houses she can go for.
I feel like she’s has bad credit, I swear there was a post years ago about how a previous boyfriend (feel like it was Jay) had amassed a load of debt in her name and her credit has tanked.
Feel like it was around the time she moved into her own place because she out some Braggy post up that she was moving out of her mum and dads house now she cleared the debt etc

I feel like she’s has bad credit, I swear there was a post years ago about how a previous boyfriend (feel like it was Jay) had amassed a load of debt in her name and her credit has tanked.
Feel like it was around the time she moved into her own place because she out some Braggy post up that she was moving out of her mum and dads house now she cleared the debt etc
If it was that long ago her credit rating would be fine by now. It has to be something more recent which is why I think it has to do with him. It wouldn't surprise me if that's why he is so particular about not appearing on socials - or anywhwere really. His salary can't be that much for the job he does either. And if he didn't have a prenup, he may have even lost some money through his divorce.

If it was that long ago her credit rating would be fine by now. It has to be something more recent which is why I think it has to do with him. It wouldn't surprise me if that's why he is so particular about not appearing on socials - or anywhwere really. His salary can't be that much for the job he does either. And if he didn't have a prenup, he may have even lost some money through his divorce.
It’s really difficult to get out of a shared ownership property unless you buy 100% share, it’ll be sold as a shared ownership and not many people want that.
She’s making out she’s losing out in properties but in the real world she’ll be stuck with that flat on part ownership & if she kept it to rent out the stamp duty on the new place would be at 3%- but that shouldn’t matter on a veterinary surgeon wage 😂 speaking of that- shared ownership is usually for people who can’t quite afford a normal mortgage….funny that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It just doesn’t add up. If you always wanted a family, why not buy a house, even if it is a do’er up’er? She’s quite an older mum (which there is nothing wrong with), so surely she would have been thinking ahead?

She really is as stupid as she looks. I could understand if it was down south where flats/apartments do well…but it’s bleeping Wallasey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It just doesn’t add up. If you always wanted a family, why not buy a house, even if it is a do’er up’er? She’s quite an older mum (which there is nothing wrong with), so surely she would have been thinking ahead?

She really is as stupid as she looks. I could understand if it was down south where flats/apartments do well…but it’s bleeping Wallasey 😂
I reckon houses have always been out of her price range until now.

Do her mum and dad live nearby where she is now?

With all her talk of 'women can do anything men can', which in her case usually refers to the gym only, Ive never once seen her do anything DIY related. Even painting. She couldn't change a lightbulb. So I cant imagine her buyiing any house that needs any work really...

• Haha
I reckon houses have always been out of her price range until now.

Do her mum and dad live nearby where she is now?

With all her talk of 'women can do anything men can', which in her case usually refers to the gym only, Ive never once seen her do anything DIY related. Even painting. She couldn't change a lightbulb. So I cant imagine her buyiing any house that needs any work really...
I remember her posting something about living near her dad being useful when she had problems with her car. it was only something minor. so I'm guessing she's useless at DIY too.
She lives 1.9 miles away from mummy win

Notice she never ever talks about Scott's parents or family. Wonder how they feel about her 🥴😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember her posting something about living near her dad being useful when she had problems with her car. it was only something minor. so I'm guessing she's useless at DIY too.
She lives 1.9 miles away from mummy win
she is useless at anything practical or requiring any sort of common sense/figuring things out.

remember she said it took her hours to put together that wooden kitchen she has for BJ, despite it coming with clear instuctions. I have the exact same one and it was/is a breeze to put together

Last time she built it up all week that she was going out. Ended up being a lame house party at little brother's 😂😂

Get some mates love

• Haha
Reactions: 4