Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible two's is a thing and every mum has to go through it. But she makes EVERY LITTLE THING such a huge deal. Her tree is covered with shiny ball like objects, of course BJ will want them. She lives in a tiny flat, of course BJ will run wild and stretch her (not ridiculously long 🙄) legs, it's all perfectly normal and she can't cope. She doesn't post video often, but nearly all are her scolding the child. "What are you doing???" "BEATRIX!!!!" That's just what she posts. Imagine life with her as a monster mum. She wouldn't have to scold her every 5 seconds if she baby proofed her tit hole flat and let BJ be a child. That kid will forever walk on eggshells, be scolded for normal behaviour, food shamed, fat shamed, her twin, only like what Ron likes..... As someone said here before, Scott must be the world's biggest pussy.

She wanted a baby to pose with and get attention for. Now she actually has to raise a human being and she HATES IT!

Should have stayed being "best day ever with Auntie Roxy"
She’s not even 2 yet, I’m actually worried for her as there’s worse to come 😂😭
---
Its giving photoshopped transvestite ....
Ribs bigger than the melons

Reactions: 1
Her likes, comments and general interaction on Instagram is abysmal. No one thinks you're hot anymore Ron. No one thinks your allergy ridden "sleep demon" is cute either.

#trannyvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder how many selfies she’ll actually take of herself that don’t even make the cut?

Do you think she’s dragging poor Ra out for their Christmas night out? Or will it be her brothers?
Brother's partners who have no real choice but to spend time with her to keep the peace

1 friend in the entire world 😂
---
Her likes, comments and general interaction on Instagram is abysmal. No one thinks you're hot anymore Ron. No one thinks your allergy ridden "sleep demon" is cute either.

#trannyvibes
Thats what a load of fake followers gets you, no real interaction

Her brothers are off to Nottingham for the match. Bet they said, oh come on, go out with her. She doesn't have anyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to all those girls she went to Barcelona I think it was ? Didn’t something go down & now she doesn’t speak to any of them ? 😂

Didn’t she go to Ibiza? or was Barca another trip?

Regardless, it went the same way as every other ‘ friend ‘ or group of ‘ friends ‘

They saw her for who she is and wanted nothing at all to do with her.

Selfish, self-obsessed and insanely jealous of anyone else having any sort of attention or success

Her brothers are off to Nottingham for the match. Bet they said, oh come on, go out with her. She doesn't have anyone 😂😂
You can imagine the conversation, “look it’s just one night, do it for me, she’ll spend most of the night on her phone or taking selfies so you won’t have to talk to her much” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to all those girls she went to Barcelona I think it was ? Didn’t something go down & now she doesn’t speak to any of them ? 😂
I actually overheard a conversation about her trip to Ibiza ( I did post about it) As you can imagine she wasn’t allowing anyone any attention from the opposite sex without throwing herself right in the middle, even if it was just a casual chat with nothing in it. I got the impression she jumped on it and wasn’t particularly mates with anyone going and was completely annoying so that was that.

Any photos from last night? I don’t follow her but I’m intrigued to know who she went out with 😂

Any photos from last night? I don’t follow her but I’m intrigued to know who she went out with 😂
Exactly who we predicted. Her brothers gfs 😂😂

Taking selfies to say, oh we are soooo crazy and having the best time, and then immediately back on their phones.

And then fat shames BJ first thing today.

bleep.

Attachments

That 1st picture posted above is so staged it’s painful, she is 100% not laughing that hard at anything, and wouldn’t the sister in law be laughing too??
Once the picture is taken, does she just revert back to normal face? It’s so unhinged.

Reactions: 6
Thanks troll. It’s so embarrassing that her brothers have to get their girlfriends to take her out. Such staged photos too but at least they’ve done their duty and taken one for team win 😂 I think you can stand down now for a few months girls. Of course, we’re all just jealous and Ron is the ‘best SIL ever’. It’s obvious that she can only go out with them because they’re the only females who aren’t threatened that Ron will be too attractive to their men 🙄

She looks so old!!
She looks old and hagged

As much as she bangs in about fitness, she hasnt looked after herself at all and it is really showing in her skin

Her 2 SIL are naturally much prettier than her and by all accounts are nice people as well

The complete opposite of Ron - old, ugly and a complete bleep

As if she spent “£100s” on outfits to go out with her brothers gfs, who were wearing casual clothes 😭

• Haha
I swear to god she stopped maturing at 13. We've said it before, she's like a child. Obsessed with Disney, Friends, fan girling Tom Hardy or any other relevant and trendy heart throb. And the references to Charlie's Angels. she was about 12 when that came up.

Can guarantee sammyjohnson__ and sammyrothwell WhatsApp convo was on fire yesterday 😂😂🔥

Attachments

• Haha
I swear to god she stopped maturing at 13. We've said it before, she's like a child. Obsessed with Disney, Friends, fan girling Tom Hardy or any other relevant and trendy heart throb. And the references to Charlie's Angels. she was about 12 when that came up.

Can guarantee sammyjohnson__ and sammyrothwell WhatsApp convo was on fire yesterday 😂😂🔥
100% has deep rooted childhood mental health issues that have never been addressed.

The constant need to attention, praise, jealousy and general level of immaturity is off the scale.

I bet her eating disorder came from one of her brothers saying he wasn't hungry one day, so she had to take it to the next level

• Haha