Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her portion is bigger because yours is not a bleeping adult portion! Tell me your not over your ED without telling me your not over it šŸ™„

Also STOP shaming your kids for having an appetite
Its actually scary how little she eats yet she bangs on like she is an expert šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
She always goes on about how she doesnt weigh food or count calories etc but she has obssesive portion and food-type control.

I wonder if she realises how mentally ill she still is and how likely is that she will pass it on to her daughter the way she is behaving...

That post was totally a call for attention too - 'look how little I eat world!'. She has no friends.

Reactions: 5
She always goes on about how she doesnt weigh food or count calories etc but she has obssesive portion and food-type control.

I wonder if she realises how mentally ill she still is and how likely is that she will pass it on to her daughter the way she is behaving...

That post was totally a call for attention too - 'look how little I eat world!'. She has no friends.
I wonder if she ever sits there and reflects why she only has one friend in the entire world?

Probably not actually, probably tells herself that people are jealous and thats why šŸ¤¦šŸ», just like they are apparently " jealous " that she stays in tit hotels every so often with work šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Yes her portion is bigger because yours is not a bleeping adult portion! Tell me your not over your ED without telling me your not over it šŸ™„

Also STOP shaming your kids for having an appetite
Queen crank! Nobody cares how little you eat!
I feel so sorry for BJ- sheā€™s Guna have mega issues poor thing

It's not entertaining. It's not a joke anymore. Get that kid some real help with her sleep issues. It's not normal.

And grow the duck up. Grown middle aged woman with a kid and has to live under mummy's tit.
Has to be close by so she can go round in the summer and pretend that the garden is her's in photos

• Haha
She canā€™t move more than 10 minutes away from her mum because she has no mates and canā€™t make new ones. Scottā€™s family will have had no consideration at all. I think itā€™s just an excuse for her to announce thatā€™s sheā€™s looking to move into a house and not stay in a two bed flat, I doubt any of these posts reflect a serious offer. She just wants to portray an image that she is successful but she just canā€™t find the right house šŸ¤„ Surely they wouldā€™ve moved whilst pregnant or trying to conceive!

Reactions: 1
She canā€™t move more than 10 minutes away from her mum because she has no mates and canā€™t make new ones. Scottā€™s family will have had no consideration at all. I think itā€™s just an excuse for her to announce thatā€™s sheā€™s looking to move into a house and not stay in a two bed flat, I doubt any of these posts reflect a serious offer. She just wants to portray an image that she is successful but she just canā€™t find the right house šŸ¤„ Surely they wouldā€™ve moved whilst pregnant or trying to conceive!
I thought she earnt such amazing money that she'd be able to buy any house she wants and outbid any other buyers

Can you imagine having to deal with her as a buyer? šŸ¤¦šŸ»

It'd be enough for any seller to just take their house off the market

Canā€™t live more than 10 min from her mums šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Wirral isnā€™t that big, itā€™s got a bloody big motorway running through the middle, she could be back in Wallasey in no time.

Itā€™s like she hit her level of maturity around 16 and never progressed beyond that.

Bea is naughty, sheā€™s wild, she eats too much, she wonā€™t sleep, she wonā€™t pose for the constant camera. She never posts about her in the positive, only when sheā€™s referring to her as her ā€œmini meā€ which sheā€™s not, sheā€™s her wimpy dadā€™s double.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought she earnt such amazing money that she'd be able to buy any house she wants and outbid any other buyers

Can you imagine having to deal with her as a buyer? šŸ¤¦šŸ»

It'd be enough for any seller to just take their house off the market
I think she is looking at places way above her budget which is why she can't get one. She needs to look at smaller/worse looking houses, doer-uppers, a cheaper area, or simply realise her budget won't buy a house and stick with flats. Or she could increase her budget.

You'd think a Vet's budget would afford her somewhere nice šŸ¤£

• Haha
In the unlikely event that the photo isn't set up by her, how sad is it that a toddler knows her Mother can't / won't go anywhere without her phone

(obviously a set up though btw)

Attachments

In the unlikely event that the photo isn't set up by her, how sad is it that a toddler knows her Mother can't / won't go anywhere without her phone

(obviously a set up though btw)
This is so cringe šŸ˜¬ itā€™s clearly set up, Iā€™ve seen loads of ā€˜influencersā€™ set up this embarrassing stuff. Nothing to post, just make it up.

As for the house it wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s just driven past a house that was for sale and then itā€™s sold and now she apparently missed out on the houses she likes šŸ™„ Also, I couldnā€™t imagine her in a house that needs renovating, her flat has no personality whatsoever. Iā€™ve said it before, when we moved house (over a decade ago) we had to move into a furnished, new build flat temporarily and it was so similar to her flat. Cheap furniture, no individuality and very basic. Understandable when youā€™re renting out, it just needs to be basic and it suited us, we just needed something short term until weā€™d exchanged contracts on our new place. Sheā€™s so anal, her flat has as much personality as the contents of her fridge.

• Haha
Getting a house is all good and well but trying to sell a flat in Wallasey thoughā€¦ good luck šŸ‘€šŸ’€

Ron, stop posting about houses that you're missing out on! You will miss out on every house if yours isn't on the market!!!! And it isn't, is it Ron? We know Ron, we know.

And can I just ask why you bought a shared ownership flat in Wallasey if you're a vet? Shouldn't you be buying a big detached house in the country with you being in the 40% tax bracket you keep telling us about?
With you working on dairy farms, I thought you'd smell of cow manure, but tbh, all I smell is bullshit! šŸ’©šŸ¤­

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shared ownership is a decision youā€™d only make if you canā€™t afford a 100% mortgage, a friend of mine has done it on a new build house. It was her only option on a single salary but she wouldnā€™t buy an apartment as she was told that theyā€™re notoriously difficult to sell when theyā€™re shared ownership. Itā€™s bizarre that sharing this information to strangers is so important to her šŸ«¤

Also, does anyone think itā€™s so weird that a ā€˜vetā€™ doesnā€™t have a pet?

• Haha
A ā€œ veterinary surgeon ā€œ could afford pretty much whatever house they wanted.

A generic saleswoman that sells products to vets will struggle in the current market.

Which one is Ron? šŸ¤”

• Haha
How do you know it was a shared ownership flat? Im surprised she wouldn't be too embarrassed to share that. If you can't even afford the full mortgage of a tiny flat in a meh area you can't really say you've 'made it'.

Howerver, if the flat is shared ownership it wouldn't have been put up for sale on the open market so wouldn't be ablet to find it on property pages.

I just don't understand her strategy or lack thereof, to buying houses. Usually other than looking online, you contact a few estate agents so they keep you updated on properties that are about to come up. So at the very least she would be allowed to view and bid for some. She makes it sound like she doesn't even get to see any houses before they are sold which sounds so very strange. Either she is very stupid or she is lying. My bet is that she gets outbit every time because she doesn't realise she is attempting to buy way outside her price range.

Also, on the topic of home decor. They sell new flats with plain furniture and walls so buyers can put them stamp on it. She just didn't get the memo. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1