Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she spent “£100s” on outfits to go out with her brothers gfs, who were wearing casual clothes 😭
She has always had a habit to overdress no matter where she goes she will spend 00s on hair, makeup, new dress(es).... Wouldnt surprise if thats why she is/was in debt.

Reactions: 1
Didn't know "vet surgeons" were so hard up 🥴

Donate to charity ffs
She's done this forever. She justifies spending more than she can afford by thinking she will resell. She has a spending problem though. Its also a symptom of depression and low self steem.

One vile bleep, deserves everything she gets
Disgusting it really boils my piss, how on earth can she call her child ' IT'. I'm heartbroken for that little girl, what's on the internet, stays on internet. She's going to grow up and see all the vile things her mother has said about and probably be constantly reminded that Ron lost 50000 litres of blood and nearly died having her 🤦🏻‍♀️😡🤬

Reactions: 2
She's done this forever. She justifies spending more than she can afford by thinking she will resell. She has a spending problem though. Its also a symptom of depression and low self steem.
What is the point in selling something for £1? By the time you’ve packaged it and gone to the trouble of posting it surely you’re out of pocket 😂 why doesn’t she spend something on that clinical, no personality flat?
---
Also why does she sleep on the floor? It doesn’t help her daughter sleep so what’s the point? At this stage I don’t even believe what she posts, I think she does it for attention which she doesn’t get judging by the lack of interaction.

One vile bleep, deserves everything she gets
Not a child sleep expert, but being on your phone whilst trying to get your child to sleep isn’t going to help the situation.

also, stop calling her “it”, so bleeping nasty.

She’s totally fucked when BJ works out how to get out that cot and I’m here for it😂

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or if my kid hadn’t slept in several days, I didn’t get home from work until 10.30pm, I would not be setting my alarm to work out at 4.30am!?

Is it just me or if my kid hadn’t slept in several days, I didn’t get home from work until 10.30pm, I would not be setting my alarm to work out at 4.30am!?
She has a mental health condition

She has an eating disorder

She has to go to the gym to try and control both of the above

But she’s not an ordinary Mum, she’s super mum and us mere mortals wouldn’t understand! No we wouldn’t Ron, we’d put our child first and get some help rather than prioritise the gym before our child’s health.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She should be taking that child to the GP if she’s hardly sleeping, but the reason she doesn’t is because the GP will question what’s happening at bed time, her diet, the activities she does in the day and milestones etc

GP - So what’s her day & bedtime routine?

Ron - Well I have her doing 46 activities a day, I don’t feed her enough as I’m conscious she was a little round tummy, she has tons of allergies as I restricted my diet in pregnancy because I hated putting on weight even though I was having a baby. I lay on her floor on my phone, oh and just so you know I lost 79 litres of blood during her birth, but at least I’ve got a cracking birth story to tell every month like clockwork!!

GP- 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should be taking that child to the GP if she’s hardly sleeping, but the reason she doesn’t is because the GP will question what’s happening at bed time, her diet, the activities she does in the day and milestones etc

GP - So what’s her day & bedtime routine?

Ron - Well I have her doing 46 activities a day, I don’t feed her enough as I’m conscious she was a little round tummy, she has tons of allergies as I restricted my diet in pregnancy because I hated putting on weight even though I was having a baby. I lay on her floor on my phone, oh and just so you know I lost 79 litres of blood during her birth, but at least I’ve got a cracking birth story to tell every month like clockwork!!

GP- 😳
Why would she go to a GP when she knows best and she can ask and ignore her adoring bots on IG for advice? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The renowned veterinary surgeon who sells worming tablets in bulk 😂😭
You could literally take anyone off the street, give them a manual to read and send them off to do her job

Yet she makes out she is on a one woman crusade to save the entire UK's population of cows one by one

• Haha