Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of refusing to visit GP and get help for sleeping, she knows they will question all her habits, including the obvious rash that she tries to edit out and hide. Quit using the dummy which is an obvious crutch for the kids behaviour and non sleep. Does she even care about the well being of this child??? She's such a selfish bleep and terrible mum. YOU ARENT THE PRIORITY ANYMORE RON! BJ IS!

Remember when she claimed she was only allowed it for bedtime? She has the dummy in 90% of the time she is in the tiny flat. 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaha, I’m gutted I’m blocked 😂😭

the outdoor lights will be next with the quote “even with no children at home, mummy win always makes the effort to do the most magical lights.” 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
the quote yesterday was something like Mummy Win always wins 🤢🤮

Not with her kids though, 3/3 absolute duck ups

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Embarrassing having to live Christmas through her mum.Don’t follow her anymore but I’d imagine her tree is as dull as ever and yet she thinks it’s amazing. I presume they’ll all be off to Mummy Win’s for Christmas as she only has one room and a four seater dining table 😳 Surprising considering how successful she is 🤥 No way are Scott’s family getting a look in, it won’t even be a consideration.

• Haha
Embarrassing having to live Christmas through her mum.Don’t follow her anymore but I’d imagine her tree is as dull as ever and yet she thinks it’s amazing. I presume they’ll all be off to Mummy Win’s for Christmas as she only has one room and a four seater dining table 😳 Surprising considering how successful she is 🤥 No way are Scott’s family getting a look in, it won’t even be a consideration.
Can you imagine how tit of a Christmas dinner she would make.

Everyone would have to eat out of a plastic tub and God forbid anyone wanted a second yorkshire pudding

They'd be fat shamed for life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she had to spend Christmas alone because her family had Covid so she spent the day taking pics of herself naked in front of the Christmas tree 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is tall but her height changes between 5'10" and 5'11" depending on how much she wants to lie that day.

Mummy win's tree is horrendous. As if it won a trolley dash in a Christmas shop.

• Haha
Remember when she had to spend Christmas alone because her family had Covid so she spent the day taking pics of herself naked in front of the Christmas tree 😂😭
And Scott(gormless) was banished to the spare room and she pretended she was alone for the entire time just constantly crying. I still think they were all faking it 🤣🤣

And the year before when she got gormless to take 149 pictures by a tree so she could pick the right one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love your new profile pic. It was posted in our WhatsApp group as well 🤣🤣
The bleeping state of her on it, I could not let that one go past

No wonder she uses every filter under the sun, looks so old and hagged, more wrinkles round her eyes than Scott has on his ball bag

duck me the size of her chin 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t believe she drinks it, I think she just does it to be dramatic. I don’t think she’d waste the calories.
I know a few people with eating disorders that may not eat enough most of the day so they can save the calories and drink. Its another form of their depression. She has always made a huge deal about wine and we've seen her buy it on the regular. I think she uses alcohol as a coping mechanism and for her depression - or it seems that way.

I know a few people with eating disorders that may not eat enough most of the day so they can save the calories and drink. Its another form of their depression. She has always made a huge deal about wine and we've seen her buy it on the regular. I think she uses alcohol as a coping mechanism and for her depression - or it seems that way.
This is absolutely spot on

Does anyone else think that BJ could have development issues or enhanced needs?

Not sleeping properly is an early sign of things like autism

Plus I don't think she is speaking/saying words yet, you know for a fact that Ron would have got it on camera and posted it if she had, probably saying something like " clevvvaa guuuuurrrrlllll " in that awful accent that she has

She is 2'ish so should be saying multiple words and sentences by now
---
Could do keepy-ups with them saggy tits

Attachments

Last edited: