Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying one word or so a while ago but that's it. It could be that its not something she talks about as at that age they say words when they feel like it, though if you want to you can create a situation where they say something for the gram.
It is strange its not featured more for sure. It may come up at her 2 year assesment when the health visitor turns up. And then either she will say BJ is going to be a giant or not say a thing as she will show up as pretty average in size 😅 I wonder what it'll be

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think that BJ could have development issues or enhanced needs?

Not sleeping properly is an early sign of things like autism

Plus I don't think she is speaking/saying words yet, you know for a fact that Ron would have got it on camera and posted it if she had, probably saying something like " clevvvaa guuuuurrrrlllll " in that awful accent that she has

She is 2'ish so should be saying multiple words and sentences by now
---
Could do keepy-ups with them saggy tits
What happened to her having a boob job? She used to bang on about it a few years back when I wasn't blocked.

What happened to her having a boob job? She used to bang on about it a few years back when I wasn't blocked.
She does go on about it every so often, usually when saying some tit about winning the lottery.

Its almost as if she doesn't earn that great of a wage .... strange that as ' veterinary surgeons ' earn a fortune 🤔

So many times recently I've been tempted to respond to her tit and call her out, I know I'd be blocked straight away though. What did you get blocked for?

Funny that. I met her before she even started competing, when she was still slim but her bodyfat was higher. All she would go on about was how huge her boobs were and would even hashtag her pictures with related tags 🤪

And on the topic of wine.... see attached and decide for yourselves.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny that. I met her before she even started competing, when she was still slim but her bodyfat was higher. All she would go on about was how huge her boobs were and would even hashtag her pictures with related tags 🤪
they're saggy and flat, they match her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 3

And on the topic of wine.... see attached and decide for yourselves.
I remember her hashtags about her boobs 😬 She has no shame and such an overinflated opinion of herself, but the hashtags are next level. Imagine hashtagging pictures with bigboobs etc? So perves will actually click on that hashtag for obvious reasons.

I remember her saying one word or so a while ago but that's it. It could be that its not something she talks about as at that age they say words when they feel like it, though if you want to you can create a situation where they say something for the gram.
It is strange its not featured more for sure. It may come up at her 2 year assesment when the health visitor turns up. And then either she will say BJ is going to be a giant or not say a thing as she will show up as pretty average in size 😅 I wonder what it'll be
This is so accurate it is scary

Attachments

Is that recent? Not checked her IG lately. I imagined her 2 year old assessment would be in Jan not so early. But gaaaawwd.....

She is SOOOO predictable!! 😂😂
---
I wonder what BJs BMI is though, her weight centile is way higher than her height's.

Last edited:
Is that recent? Not checked her IG lately. I imagined her 2 year old assessment would be in Jan not so early. But gaaaawwd.....

She is SOOOO predictable!! 😂😂
---
I wonder what BJs BMI is though, her weight centile is way higher than her height's.
It was posted literally yesterday

This is so accurate it is scary
That’s her 1 year assessment - you can see the months along the bottom🫠
She’s so weird for reposting that. Who really cares? They also don’t measure them for height at that age either, so she’s chatting tit as per. My daughter is 98th and has been since she was conceived, which is why I know she’s always lying when talking about clothing size. They are not unique. It’s normal and still healthy. If you or your partner has a body of the big green giant, then your kid might too. It’s called genetics. She’s a clown.

Reactions: 4
What is the utter obsession with the women in her family looking like one another? She looks nothing like her mum, for one thing her mum actually has happy engaging eyes and a genuine smile.

What a poor excuse for a fridge, but also why in the world would you post tit like this? It’s any excuse to post something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

What is the utter obsession with the women in her family looking like one another? She looks nothing like her mum, for one thing her mum actually has happy engaging eyes and a genuine smile.

What a poor excuse for a fridge, but also why in the world would you post tit like this? It’s any excuse to post something 🤦🏼‍♀️
Only thing that stands out for me is that they both have a giant manly chin and jaw line

• Haha
I've never seen someone so desperate to make out their child is just like them.

One thing she has missed out so far is when she does a wet or dirty nappy. Now that is just like Mama with her extensive history of pissing and shitting herself

Why not make that link Ron?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
BJ hasn’t got resting witch face, she’s just a normal toddler. Why does Ron think that resting witch face is a flex? Of course because she thinks it’s a flex she has it 🙄 She’s so immature, like someone has previously said she never emotionally developed past the teen years. Also, who has a constant supply of photos of family members when they were younger. It’s definitely an obsession, I think she just loves to show everyone what an attractive family she comes from (or what she deems to be attractive) but who is actually interested? She’s seems to have obsessive tendencies and it shows on her feed, the repetitive sleep posts, body comparison posts, losing buckets of blood, Harry Potter, BJ being of ginormous proportions 🙄 even though she isn’t , dullest fridge ever … everything is on a loop. Even though I’ve unfollowed her and she constantly posts I haven’t missed a thing. Doubt there’ll be any wedding or new house posts soon. Although I hope she has a family Christmas gathering again so we can see her try to cram them into her one room 😂 Good job she has no mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BJ hasn’t got resting witch face, she’s just a normal toddler. Why does Ron think that resting witch face is a flex? Of course because she thinks it’s a flex she has it 🙄 She’s so immature, like someone has previously said she never emotionally developed past the teen years. Also, who has a constant supply of photos of family members when they were younger. It’s definitely an obsession, I think she just loves to show everyone what an attractive family she comes from (or what she deems to be attractive) but who is actually interested? She’s seems to have obsessive tendencies and it shows on her feed, the repetitive sleep posts, body comparison posts, losing buckets of blood, Harry Potter, BJ being of ginormous proportions 🙄 even though she isn’t , dullest fridge ever … everything is on a loop. Even though I’ve unfollowed her and she constantly posts I haven’t missed a thing. Doubt there’ll be any wedding or new house posts soon. Although I hope she has a family Christmas gathering again so we can see her try to cram them into her one room 😂 Good job she has no mates!
It is hilarious that people are able to predict what she will post

So boring and set in her ways that it just goes in a constant loop.

One thing she hasn't posted in ages is that attention seeking photo of her crying wearing a Lion King top.

She used to love that one, it was her go to for attention

Childish idiot

How did I forget crying lion king t shirt? Or just lion king in general and let’s not forget cows and giraffes? I miss her constantly posting about her love of fruit 😂 But crying and then taking a photo of yourself for IG really takes some beating 😭

• Haha
I've never seen someone so desperate to make out their child is just like them.
Funny how she carries on about the Winstanley genes and how they are all gorgeous and built and perfect.... Seems their genes are weak as duck since both hers and her brothers kid look exactly like the partner.

Honestly have never seen this level of narcissism in my life