Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runningdietitian

Ron will hate the fact that if she has another baby, that at 35 she will be in the category of geriatric pregnancy 😂
Noooo....Ron will turn it around to make her look like superwoman. "Look, my body is that amazing for my age that I can carry a baby to term all by myself. For the first time ever over the age of 35!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I wonder if she's taking them into the office. she strikes me as the kind of bitch that would bring cakes in to look nice, but it's really to make everyone else fat

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I just realised something else that is super weird about her. With most people, when you go away (since she stays in all these 'great hotels' 🤣) or even standard weekends, specially true for those who track the most mundane things on their socials (just like Ron), the normal thing is to take pictures of all the yummy food you eat. She literally NEVER goes somewhere and takes a photo of a beautiful dinner plate. You mostly seen empty tupperware in her car and some protein bar. Yuk!

I never see her order takeout as a family (even the healthier kind like sushi or middle eastern food that is mostly grilled meats and rice). Or even go out to a nice restaurant. Ever. What a boring life.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She always has to jump on board. She use to be all over Ra’s lad when he was a baby, she didn’t give it a second thought then!!
---

---
Another dig at one of the men in her life!! Yes we get it you were an Angel Ron, a complete carbon copy of mummy I ring three times a day Win.
What was all that about? Ra soon realised the safeguarding implications of a public social media account thankfully. Ron could never follow suit as any attention is attention. Does she still see her much? Remember she’d always criticise het for being late when she had a tiny baby? 🙄

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She better be tall or what? What was she going to say after that? You're going to be fat! You're going to be a short fat ugly girl if you eat all of that food! What the fuck is she thinking posting this kind of shit! 😡😡 Why hasn't any of her family said anything to her. It must be normal to the winstanley clan to all have eating disorders cuz mummy win must have been doing this exact same thing when they were all babies

Attachments

• Angry

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I wonder how many selfies she’ll actually take of herself that don’t even make the cut?

Do you think she’s dragging poor Ra out for their Christmas night out? Or will it be her brothers?

• Haha

Dantee

If the sanitary towel story is real or fake, I’m mortified for her either way.
Why are you letting your child do that, twice over?? Just shows lack of discipline

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I bet she's building up to the big #miscarriage #rainbowbaby #blessed #notreallycancer cry arse post. She'll be getting the lion king top ready as we speak. Although Lying cunt fits better than lion king

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
She is 100% pregnant, no mention of a hangover this morning followed by a thousand laughing face emojis

Also, this is her trying to be at her best, she looks awful, size of her big tr@nny hands 🤮

And again,setting up her phone for selfies 🫣, how old is she?
Is she kneeling down 😂

It is a working week though and she’s driving, so maybe that’s why there’s no hangover? 😂

Can’t wait to the throwbacks- “I was 42 weeks pregnant with you here 🥹🥹🥹🥹” 😂😂

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She better be tall or what? What was she going to say after that? You're going to be fat! You're going to be a short fat ugly girl if you eat all of that food! What the fuck is she thinking posting this kind of shit! 😡😡 Why hasn't any of her family said anything to her. It must be normal to the winstanley clan to all have eating disorders cuz mummy win must have been doing this exact same thing when they were all babies
This is so disturbing, even more so that not only does she feel that this is an acceptable way to think, but so much so that she thinks it’s acceptable to post it to thousands of strangers.
---
Also, why is her tea in a plastic container? Sit down at a dining table and eat dinner off a plate like normal people.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She is calling her own child an absolute sh*t in front of a ton of strangers. Wow. Sh*t mother of the year level 1000.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Obviously she is the only woman to ever have a toddler, work, go the gym and be pregnant.
I am going to looooool when she cannot go the gym when the second arrives, it’s soo much harder to do anything when you have two.
Especially when you’re first is as badly behaved and she makes her out to be, I am ready to watch this shit unfold 👀
The amount she moans about BJ it’s surprising that she’d even consider another, I don’t know anyone in person or online who moans so much about being a mother that it’s a personality trait at this point.
It’s so much more harder with two kids to juggle things so I can’t even imagine the level of moaning that’s about to be unleashed.
Let’s just hope she doesn’t give this baby a sleep disorder and allergies through her disordered eating.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
This body has to wake up at 4:30am to get to the gym…..urm no it doesn’t. Thats a choice she makes. Could she be anymore self absorbed.

ThePidge

VIP Member
She posted that Moana vid with sound and BJ didn't sing or hum at all. Most of the time she uses the Instagram music so you can't hear the actual audio from the video. Guessing it's BJ not singing and Ron yelling at her to smile and dance and do something for the camera. Fake cunt.
I feel like if she was, she’s be posting that all over SM. So weird…
---
I think it started when she kept emasculating Scott. She was bragging online how she could lift and squat heavier than him! So somehow Roxy evolved to Ron 😂😂
Plus she reads here and we know it’ll cause internal rage 😂

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Geez. Passive-aggresive much?

How old is she again? An adult would be having a serious conversation with their partner, not posting pass-aggresive stories on their IG. And we all know that in Ron's case whatever he did to her, quite likely she deserved for being an annoying drama queen
How embarrassing 😳 love the drama though 😂I think their relationship has always been awful, she was obviously desperate for a baby and chose the first opportunity, it didn’t matter to her that he was married. Scott has been ignored since BJ was born, he won’t be allowed an opinion on his own daughter, she’s a control freak.
---
No Valentines post? 😂 I’m surprised she didn’t get a card from Mummy Win 😂

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She just needs something to brag about at all times. Whether it's hyrox, squatting 1000kg 😂, being 10 feet tall, losing 40 litres of blood, making anything homemade even the easiest most "working class" meal there is. In her head, she is above anyone and everyone. It might happen to others, but when it happens to Roxy, is out of this world and magnificent!!! No one cares how tall the kid is. Who brags about that? And what if she stopped and got some gene from a relative and she ends up short? Then what? Can't brag about height anymore? It's fucking weird. And for God sake stop dressing her like a mid 30s spinster. The fun age for clothes and Ron dresses her in drab colours, adult looking outfits and obviously too big so she can brag about size. 🙄🙄

Having an OCD fridge, with barely anything for a 2 year old, and premade tubs of the same shite everyday, is NOT a flex. She has MAJOR issues. Sad that she puts her and BJ out there for everyone to see.

Attachments