Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
The only one I can think of is what I posted a few days ago

' Roxy Winstanley, Up the duff and looking rough '

There must be a better one though 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Not the most ingenious but, I would add: "Roxy Winstanley, up the duff and looking rough, brace yourselves for endless bump updates and pregnancy stuff "

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She is just trolling us now.

She literally does every single of of these things off that video and is trying to make out that she doesn't 🤯
Absolutely laughable. And anyone who has followed her knows she is the epitome of the problem with "fitness influencers"

Remember when she used to bang on how everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and women are lazy for not going gym twice a day. And she body shames literally everyday, talking how she weighed less leaving the hospital after BJ than she was pre pregnancy. Fuck off.

I wonder how many selfies she’ll actually take of herself that don’t even make the cut?

Do you think she’s dragging poor Ra out for their Christmas night out? Or will it be her brothers?
Brows done by "the only person who can touch my face", yet it's been several different people.

Makeup slayed aka bad drag queen

Wear a skimpy overly sexy dress, open toe heels with a strap to try and manage her nik naked extra toe and cut them off for pics.

All done to sit around with her brothers and their women, who can't stand her, and also hide Scott

Did I miss anything? 😂😂😂

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
Remember when she had to spend Christmas alone because her family had Covid so she spent the day taking pics of herself naked in front of the Christmas tree 😂😭

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

😂 she’s posted about the chocolate raisins in previous years. She has no content.

As for being out on Boxing Day, she’s a mother in her mid thirties, what is she on about? It’s not an achievement. When you’re a parent Christmas is about spending it with your children, any excuse to post a throwback photo 🙄
I genuinely would not go out on boxing night if someone paid me

The thought of a nightmare taxi situation in bad weather is enough to make me put 2 dressing gowns on and turn the heating up

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She needs a visit from social services.
Yeah she may not physically harm that child, but mentally she is fucking her up a treat.
That poor little girl, she is so over stimulated and needs a proper bedtime and routine, which entails big Ron tending to her child without a bloody phone in her hand.
A warm bath, story, cuddles and bed.
All she bangs on about is how this sleep deprivation effects her and zero mention what it's doing to that little girl.

Grow the hell up Ron, speak to your health visitor and ask for help, do it for your child and quit playing the martyr you pathetic, attention seeking cunt.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Would be just like her too. Can't keep anything sacred. Searches out posts and memes. Rainbow emojis for loss and new pregnancy. She really does use Instagram as a best mate/ journal. Sad cunt 😂🙃
---
Definitely why she’s decided to show ‘he who shall not be named’! For someone who is desperate for kids she has made it her personality to constantly moan about them. I’ve said it before but for some reason she thinks that she has it way harder than other mums. She’s on another planet, she has no idea how lucky she is that her parents have BJ so much and overnight multiple times per week. Not that I’d want that 😳 My teens have had less sleepovers combined than BJ has had at 2 years old. How she can accuse BJ of being clingy when she’s routinely away from her? Are her parents expected to have a second child over night too?
Agreed. She has a partner even though she won't show him. Parents only a few minutes away. Single mums and mums with multiple kids have to laugh at her moaning posts. She hasn't a clue what difficult is.

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

And don't forget she was in the gym 6 weeks right after giving birth and hasn't stopped since. And still meal preps every week despite the fact she is on the road and could eat as she pleases. And the millions of posts about how she misses her old body or how her body isn't "perfect" anymore.... How is she totally oblivious??
I am convinced she is having a conversation with herself to try and convince herself of these things.

I mean her post engagement is so low, she can only be having a conversation with herself, it is truely pathetic

• Haha

m882

Does anybody know how long he was actually married for? It must have been very short if the wedding photos are still on the photographers page.

Also, I saw Ra out last week and I have to say, she is absolutely stunning 😍 I guess as she doesn’t really portray herself that way on social media I was a bit surprised. Her body is unreal and she’s so naturally beautiful, it was an effort not to stare 😂 I’ve seen Ron before and actually had the opposite reaction, she filters and alters her photos that much that she looked nothing special and certainly doesn’t have a 🍑 It’s not healthy to live a life having to edit your photos for likes and some sort of acceptance from strangers!
I really like Ra ( from what I’ve seen on social) she seems very honest, doesn’t take herself too seriously and works hard for her amazing body- she actually eats proper food too!

plus she was very open about how hard and long it’s taken her to get to where she is after having her son!

BeenWaitingALongTime

Seriously who weighs oats out? someone battling an eating disorder thats who

and doing it infront of her Daughter??!! is she fucking thick? projecting and normalising this fucked up behaviour on to her

she won't be happy until she has given that kid an eating disorder to go with the allergies that she caused

Attachments

BeenWaitingALongTime

My eldest is a few months younger than BJ so only says 2 word sentences at most, but even he understands perfectly when we explain what is right and wrong and why he shouldnt do something. And we are a bilingual family so he can do that in both languages. BJ struggles with just the one...
Sleep issues, communication issues, behaviour issues, stimms

She fully has autism and I will not be convinced otherwise

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Heroin chick face???
What the actual FUCK!!
This is coming from a 35 yr old woman, a vet 🤭, a MOTHER!!!
And there's no way she doesn't think that's impressive.
Look how thin I am
Look how I lost all my baby weight
Look how I'm thinner than you fat fucks
Look how I did it and you lot didn't
That's why you're all jealous -just like mummy win says

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Shared ownership is a decision you’d only make if you can’t afford a 100% mortgage, a friend of mine has done it on a new build house. It was her only option on a single salary but she wouldn’t buy an apartment as she was told that they’re notoriously difficult to sell when they’re shared ownership. It’s bizarre that sharing this information to strangers is so important to her 🫤

Also, does anyone think it’s so weird that a ‘vet’ doesn’t have a pet?

• Haha