Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She mentioned Dry January. She must be on another "I'm better than all of you lowly peasants" type of trip. She'll be trying an Instagram detox, but still can't help herself posting utter shite on Twitter. If she wanted to keep posting BJ stuff, she would use the private BJ account she made. But it has stayed at 96 posts for months. She doesn't use it. Proves she only REALLY uses IG for shameless selfies and attention from weirdos. She will be back for the 18 litre blood loss post and a LOOK AT ME I DID DRY JANUARY AND STAYED OFF INSTAGRAM rant. Such a fucking bore.
---
I live in hope!!!!
But the car crash that is her life is so entertaining 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ThePidge

VIP Member
Has she not posted at all? She’s probably panicking her selfies aren’t looking as good due to the 0.5lb she’s gained after eating so many chocolate raisins 😂 and she can’t use her old stuff because she knows full well the whole of IG have seen them before.
however, it’s madam/its birthday soon, so she could be prepping for that as it’s technically her blood loss anniversary day

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

Ron is a big lanky yellow toothed tr@nny lookalike, big shovels for hands and a big manly chin

It is a good job that " It " is the clone of Scott, he is more of a woman than Ron so " It " has half a chance

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
You just know she is shaming her kid now and more so when she understands what she’s saying. Just setting poor B up with a complexity and eating disorder!
You want a kid with a healthy appetite View attachment 2555648
She’s actually googling this shit and posting it, about her own child. Who gives a crap what she eats as long as she does. Scott clearly just lets her get away with belittling their daughter online, for everyone to see, on a daily basis. Shame on the both of them.

• Angry

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Not one yogurt, trifle, sweets, drink etc in that fridge for her daughter. Not one bloody thing. That fridge 🤮 Tell me you’re an anal retentive compulsive obsessive without telling me you’re anal retentive compulsive obsessive.

I hope her mum fills her with milky bar buttons when Ron’s not around 🤣

In all seriousness no bloody wonder she doesn’t sleep and her mood is erratic she’s bloody going to bed hungry. No way is she eating the amount of calories she should. Step up Scott you spineless adulterous creep🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Feeding under 2s the right type of food is really important for their growth and future health, so I am all for not giving them sweets and bad stuff (bar a one off on odd occasion) but I remember her feeding BJ ADULT crisps which are full of a salt and ADULT yogurts and muffins which are full of sugar. For someone so "health" conscious she has absolute no idea about infant nutrition. It's quite ironic.

I am yet to see either pictures of healthy snacks or her giving BJ a healthy snack like a banana, raisins, low salt cottage cheese etc. She is most definitely going to have serious health issues as an adult.

ThePidge

VIP Member
#catfish
#colgatesmile
#booty
#legsfordayz

She didn't get the memo that hashtags are sooooo 2019 😂
I’m actually dreading the next day, actually whole week of “I’m a catfish” posts 😭😭💀💀
I wonder which brother is having a house party this week? 😂
#MammasOut #WinstanleyQuads #2yearspostpartum #DontAskMeIfIBouncedBack #BellyButton
---
Reliving her pregnancy again 😴 and her ridiculously long baby... 🙄
The bang on average sized child that came out 2 weeks overdue… that one?

Last edited:
  • Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Whatever size BJ is, I just don’t understand sharing this information with thousands of strangers. It’s so weird, I wouldn’t share this with my family unless they asked. I really can’t relate to this social media age where attention is craved on every level. It’s actually quite sad if you analyse it. Over sharing her life and yet hiding her partner, there’s something very wrong.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Cried because her daughter now wears PJs. What a muppet. Even if she didn't really cry (because we know she claims to cry for everything), what a stupid thing to be sad about. She should've been in PJs ages ago. Let her grow up and be a normal toddler. She should've dropped the dummy by now and she should have started being potty trained as well.

She claims BJ pretends to use the potty all the time, then why not bloody teach her? I'll tell you why. Because she is already a lazy mum for who taking the dummy out is too much work already, so potty training a child is unachievable. She has the capacity of being as good a parent as a mussel.

BeenWaitingALongTime

She has literally just been saying to stop comparing pre and post baby bodies .....

I am convinced that she uses social media as some sort of internal dialogue, having conversations with herself to try and change her own mindset

She is truely fucked in the head, bet she has burnt through many a shrink, who on earth could get to the bottom of this insanity 🤯

Attachments

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
H
also remember Ron fuming at the christening and going home? 😂 she made it clear that she left early and she was getting digs in, I was embarrassed for her 😳 No wonder Scott looks on edge 😂
Hahaha yes!! She had to stay on the strict Ron sleep regiment. How's that working out for you Ron? 🤭🫠🥴

Always the martyr. Woe is me. Bet her brothers baby is an absolute dream 😂😂

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
What an abjectly sad person she is. Self obsession off the chart.

Of course she will still be the same because she will eat 1 celebration, a child sized no fat, no calorie, no carb, no taste dinner, probably drinks low calorie wine. She won’t actually enjoy herself or make it about her daughter, she will moan throughout the whole festive period. Such a twat.

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Then again, if she’s speaking in sentences as she implies, then BJ should understand. Go figure 🙄
My eldest is a few months younger than BJ so only says 2 word sentences at most, but even he understands perfectly when we explain what is right and wrong and why he shouldnt do something. And we are a bilingual family so he can do that in both languages. BJ struggles with just the one...

• Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
This THIS THIS!!! 🙄

The cunt went back in gym exactly 6 weeks from BJ birth. EXACTLY 6 weeks from the day she nearly died and lost 23 litres of blood.

Fuck off Roxy Winstanley. She's such a dickhead.
I was just coming to say all of this, so thank you for saving me time.

She’s full of shit, her midwife told her no exercise for 4 months, yet she ignored her and found some online influencer 🙄 who told her what she wanted to hear, and she was off exercising at 6 weeks on the nose. She’s a joke.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Last time she built it up all week that she was going out. Ended up being a lame house party at little brother's 😂😂

Get some mates love

• Haha