Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeenWaitingALongTime

You just know she is shaming her kid now and more so when she understands what she’s saying. Just setting poor B up with a complexity and eating disorder!
You want a kid with a healthy appetite View attachment 2555648
Apart from it being awful that she is fat shaming her child, it actually speaks volumes for Ron as well.

Totally obsessed with food intake and battles it her entire day

She says she is over her ED but is she fuck. Her entire life is consumed by it

Reactions: 4

BeenWaitingALongTime

How many times do you think she posed, took the photo and then checking it over in forensic detail to find the ' right ' one? Got to be at least 10

Imagine if she was actually productive with her time? she'd have a well behaved child, a proper relationship and actually be a qualified " veterinary surgeon " rather than outright lying about being one.

Attachments

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I have stayed in 5* hotel rooms (through work) from Thailand to Nigeria. Usually in remote parts of countries, some rather unsafe ones, and some safer but in dubious parts of town, where our factories were. I even stayed in a hotel in Indonesia once, when an ISIS bomb exploded a few KM away from us. I went into a really posh shopping mall in Kenya where every door had a metal detector as it was known for being a target for terrorist attacks. I have travelled to all of these places on my own as a female, although many times met colleagues there (not always).

Now, that would have been really glamorous travelling, in 5* hotels with bathtubs larger than my living room, michelin star food, tropical hotel pools and waiting staff to do everything for you - not when she stays in a Travel Inn in Cumbria.

I have never, not once, felt the need to build a fort, or similar in my room and I was way younger than Ron when I was travelling. Most nice hotels have locks, surely that is easier? So much talk about how women can do everything men do and how strong she is and then this. She's just a big wuss.
It says a lot about Ron that she thinks that staying in budget hotels is glamorous. But I suppose when you live in a 2 bed flat and you think your parents semi detached house is a mansion then it would impress her.

BJ isn’t going to get a choice in what she likes, it’s already been decided that she loves Harry Potter, Lion King, cows, giraffes and eating out of plastic containers. She should’ve sent her in in her pj’s, she might get a decent sleep without a phone in her face.

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
This is so accurate it is scary
That’s her 1 year assessment - you can see the months along the bottom🫠
She’s so weird for reposting that. Who really cares? They also don’t measure them for height at that age either, so she’s chatting shit as per. My daughter is 98th and has been since she was conceived, which is why I know she’s always lying when talking about clothing size. They are not unique. It’s normal and still healthy. If you or your partner has a body of the big green giant, then your kid might too. It’s called genetics. She’s a clown.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
For me the funniest thing about that picture is how she seems to be saying:

"Look how tall I am! look how strong I am! I can do anything a man can!"

But then she stays in a crappy Travel Inn in cumbria and is scared to death of sleeping alone so has to build a fort by her door instead of just using the lock 🤣🤣

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before but how can a ‘vet’ not have any pets? BJ wouldn’t be scared of dogs if she was around them but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ron doesn’t like them either. She’s just not an animal person is she? Even though she would argue the opposite because she’s a ‘vet’ 🤥

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She has literally just been saying to stop comparing pre and post baby bodies .....

I am convinced that she uses social media as some sort of internal dialogue, having conversations with herself to try and change her own mindset

She is truely fucked in the head, bet she has burnt through many a shrink, who on earth could get to the bottom of this insanity 🤯
She clearly thinks she knows best and is not seeking any help for that child, it’s actually cruel.

Sitting on her phone while B is trying to sleep is not sitting in the dark, she’s going to be able to see the light of it, so no wonder she doesn’t sleep.

ThePidge

VIP Member
As if she spent “£100s” on outfits to go out with her brothers gfs, who were wearing casual clothes 😭

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
Amazing detective work 🤣 I can't keep track of her lies so I just assume whatever she comes out of her mouth is a lie. I've never bought Primark kids clothes so no idea but a lot gets made in China where sizing is a lot smaller than it should be. For adults I know that if you are an M, you may need to buy an L or an XL, and it also hugely depends on the specific item as it's made by different factories. So even if the 4-5 YO clothing is true, it means F all. It's just Primark cr@ppy sizing.

But you are exactly right, those clothes are too big for BJ and drown her.
I only keep track of that one because my little girl was born 4 weeks earlier than BJ and still came out bigger 😂 so I know the total utter lies she tells about this apparent “giant toddler” she houses.

I just don’t see size as something to brag about, they all catch up with each other and they’re all unique in their own way.

Primark is a bit off for sizing, but not 3/4 years. Imagine the uproar 😂

• Heart

Runningdietitian

She wanted a baby because expected the "perfect family" situation that she could spread across social media whilst also keeping her "insane" body.

Reality = actual motherhood.

She is so obsessed with Instagram being Reality that she doesn't realise that Instagram actually isn't Reality!!

Posting your food in plastic boxes and blaming your daughter for your "hard life" is total bollocks.

Get off your phone you absolute moron, kiss and hug your child, play games and don't pretend to draw pictures for her purely to post on social media.

Current theory: Scott is blocked so he can't see the total bollocks she is posting whilst family enable it....

• Heart

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
BJ hasn’t got resting bitch face, she’s just a normal toddler. Why does Ron think that resting bitch face is a flex? Of course because she thinks it’s a flex she has it 🙄 She’s so immature, like someone has previously said she never emotionally developed past the teen years. Also, who has a constant supply of photos of family members when they were younger. It’s definitely an obsession, I think she just loves to show everyone what an attractive family she comes from (or what she deems to be attractive) but who is actually interested? She’s seems to have obsessive tendencies and it shows on her feed, the repetitive sleep posts, body comparison posts, losing buckets of blood, Harry Potter, BJ being of ginormous proportions 🙄 even though she isn’t , dullest fridge ever … everything is on a loop. Even though I’ve unfollowed her and she constantly posts I haven’t missed a thing. Doubt there’ll be any wedding or new house posts soon. Although I hope she has a family Christmas gathering again so we can see her try to cram them into her one room 😂 Good job she has no mates!

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Her brother ran London marathon last year and I believe he is running it again. Scott ran an ultra around Wallasey. Why the fuck is she asking followers on IG? Does she think she'll get a free one and a sponsorship?

Not when you're a photo shopping, lying, 86th in her age group CUNT.

Attachments

Last edited: