Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I feel like she’s has bad credit, I swear there was a post years ago about how a previous boyfriend (feel like it was Jay) had amassed a load of debt in her name and her credit has tanked.
Feel like it was around the time she moved into her own place because she out some Braggy post up that she was moving out of her mum and dads house now she cleared the debt etc
If it was that long ago her credit rating would be fine by now. It has to be something more recent which is why I think it has to do with him. It wouldn't surprise me if that's why he is so particular about not appearing on socials - or anywhwere really. His salary can't be that much for the job he does either. And if he didn't have a prenup, he may have even lost some money through his divorce.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Why can’t she go the gym though? I’m assuming Scott is there? So she could go the gym and Scott would have to watch her? Because if Scott isn’t there, she shouldn’t be going the gym anyway? It’s all very controlled and weird.
I think it's just because she works long hours and the only time she has is before work at like 4am. She could just go at weekends instead like many other parents do but she is that kind of all-or-nothing person.

ThePidge

VIP Member
I think the other post was referring to Ra, I’m disappointed that she used to be like that 😳

I don’t think we need any explanation as to why Ron doesn’t have any mates, she does an excellent job demonstrating why nobody would want to be friends with her.
yeah sorry @cosmicstar if I wasn’t clear there, it was Ra who went on the date and to be honest, I wasn’t shocked when he told me at the time. Both Ron and Ra went to the same gym at the time (total fitness). I never seen them together, but Ra used to take up large areas and was so disrespectful to other gym goers. However, in the same breath, I also get it if you want to do your own thing as you are paying for it. But she never smiled once and looked down quite a bit on people (quite like Ron).

When I seen how she was on SM I was a bit surprised, but this was after she’d had a baby… so that’s why I think she may have changed her ways? She comes across very friendly and real now.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Funny that. I met her before she even started competing, when she was still slim but her bodyfat was higher. All she would go on about was how huge her boobs were and would even hashtag her pictures with related tags 🤪

And on the topic of wine.... see attached and decide for yourselves.
I remember her hashtags about her boobs 😬 She has no shame and such an overinflated opinion of herself, but the hashtags are next level. Imagine hashtagging pictures with bigboobs etc? So perves will actually click on that hashtag for obvious reasons.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off. Has she asked her? If anything that kid looks like she hates being around her.
Agree. Every pic/video BJ has the same face. "Doesn't give a fuck/ where the hell am I" look. I'm sorry, but BJ doesn't crack a smile, bat an eye, reach out her hand, nothing, when Ron runs by. If she doesn't do that, sure as fuck she isn't putting together 3 word sentences like " I'm like mummy" 🤥

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I came here to say the same thing! Hahahaha She actually set her phone up and hit record for bath time. To hopefully get some talking? Instead more of nothing. And then Ron's dramatic sigh. I'm fucking dying right now 😂😂😂
I couldnt be bothered to watch the vid when it came in my stories. Does BJ not say 'i love you' in it like Ron claims?!