Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Ron speaks to her. Always sounds like BJ is being scolded. There is no joy and softness there. And these are the videos she posts!!! Imagine the coldness that happens when she isn't videoing for likes and DMs. Stop trying to be an influencer, seek ACTUAL help and be her mum!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The way Ron speaks to her. Always sounds like BJ is being scolded. There is no joy and softness there. And these are the videos she posts!!! Imagine the coldness that happens when she isn't videoing for likes and DMs. Stop trying to be an influencer, seek ACTUAL help and be her mum!!!
Never any warmth in her voice, it’s odd. Her voice is monotone and that won’t help BJs development.

Surely she is better asking nursery for advice/guidance and then they can work together to ensure it’s the same rules & consequences at home and in nursery
Plus Yano they are professionals and have been around the block a few times so will know how to handle it

Reactions: 3
She is calling her own child an absolute sh*t in front of a ton of strangers. Wow. Sh*t mother of the year level 1000.
This!!! I was fuming when I read that! I 100% expect its more related to how Ron treats BJ rather than BJ being "a little sh*t"

Reactions: 4
She's either at work or the gym the majority of the time, perhaps BJ is crying out for some attention from her mother.
The kid looks as miserable as sin, I wonder what her behaviour and attitude is like at nursery. God forbid that Ron is the problem here.

I would love to see some of the replies and then how quickly they get blocked 😂 When has she ever actually taken someone's advice.

100% it's Ron's fault. She even said hitting etc towards me. Maybe put your bleeping phone down and stop recording everything, stop dragging her round the zoo every Sunday and SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR KID

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's either at work or the gym the majority of the time, perhaps BJ is crying out for some attention from her mother.
The kid looks as miserable as sin, I wonder what her behaviour and attitude is like at nursery. God forbid that Ron is the problem here.
I used to be so guilty of forever saying "mummy is busy right now" or "mummy just needs to do this" and my little one was an absolute ball of fury. Then I read an article in to responsive behaviour and realised that all my little one wanted was some attention and it just clicked. Mum guilt was 100mph but I am now so mindful when I'm asked for something to either pay stop and listen (if I can) or explain why I can't (I.e. driving) and that I will be fully present when I can. And boom!! Different child!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly! BJ is being a normal child - they tend to do more that when bored or wanting attention. You simply have to find an activity to distract them with and play with them. It can even be practical things like unloading the dishwasher or cleaning a table. Toddlers LOVE to be helpful.
But Ron sticks her in front of the TV whenever possible with the excuse that BJ loves Disney. TV before the age of 2, specially if its constant, has been shown to have a detrimental impact on a child's development. And thats all in the parents control.

Doesn't she realise how weird and uncomfortable it is to see her post all these pics of a "happy BJ" right after calling her a terrible tit, saying she hits, pushes and bites, followed by another night of no sleep. We know she may have taken hundreds of pics to get 6 that were acceptable to post. Then she posts and edits all this tit. Guaranteed BJ is constantly begging for Ron to be off her phone and pay attention to her. It's so bleeping sad. No one cares about your kid Ron. Sorry to say. She needs you more than creeps on IG need to see her pics. God that gives me the ick.

Why does she ask when she doesn't listen anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
Wow, why would you even post that online about your own child? She’s only just turned 2 and clearly doesn’t understand what she’s doing. It’s not something you solve overnight!

Then again, if she’s speaking in sentences as she implies, then BJ should understand. Go figure 🙄

• Haha
Then again, if she’s speaking in sentences as she implies, then BJ should understand. Go figure 🙄
My eldest is a few months younger than BJ so only says 2 word sentences at most, but even he understands perfectly when we explain what is right and wrong and why he shouldnt do something. And we are a bilingual family so he can do that in both languages. BJ struggles with just the one...

• Heart
My eldest is a few months younger than BJ so only says 2 word sentences at most, but even he understands perfectly when we explain what is right and wrong and why he shouldnt do something. And we are a bilingual family so he can do that in both languages. BJ struggles with just the one...
Sleep issues, communication issues, behaviour issues, stimms

She fully has autism and I will not be convinced otherwise

That’s amazing, you must be so proud!!!

I know she posts a lot about being in this “Disney era”, does BJ try to sing along or hum to the songs at least?

That’s amazing, you must be so proud!!!

I know she posts a lot about being in this “Disney era”, does BJ try to sing along or hum to the songs at least?
I don't know, its kind of normal for our family and I dont have a lot of other bilingual children around as reference. Im not posting it on my social medial for strangers to admire us as some sort of achievement like Ron would do 🤪 They do say that children should be saying 2 word sentences by age 2 approx and hes is a few months younger so I just take it as he has normal development. Ive not heard BJ say more than one proper word.

The whole Disney era thing is ridiculous. She forces BJ to watch it, kids cant switch on the TV and pick a channel&movie. She likes cartoons. All little children like cartoons. But have we ever seen them both learn nursery rhymes to stimulate language?

She posted that Moana vid with sound and BJ didn't sing or hum at all. Most of the time she uses the Instagram music so you can't hear the actual audio from the video. Guessing it's BJ not singing and Ron yelling at her to smile and dance and do something for the camera. Fake bleep.

• Haha
I don't know, its kind of normal for our family and I dont have a lot of other bilingual children around as reference. Im not posting it on my social medial for strangers to admire us as some sort of achievement like Ron would do 🤪 They do say that children should be saying 2 word sentences by age 2 approx and hes is a few months younger so I just take it as he has normal development. Ive not heard BJ say more than one proper word.

The whole Disney era thing is ridiculous. She forces BJ to watch it, kids cant switch on the TV and pick a channel&movie. She likes cartoons. All little children like cartoons. But have we ever seen them both learn nursery rhymes to stimulate language?
I’ve seen a few bilingual children on TikTok and I find it so fascinating and impressive 😂

Yeah I really don’t get it either. My little one likes some Disney (mainly Pixar) films, but not worthy or “obsessed” enough to be buying dress up. She does sing along to let it go though!😂
I’ve had family buy Disney dress up for her and I just thought it was odd, so I asked them for bigger sizes for when she’s older. I just think it’s way too early for all of that, but each to their own I guess.

I’m still sat here waiting for BJ to climb out the cot. How has this not happened yet?! 😂

• Heart
She posted that Moana vid with sound and BJ didn't sing or hum at all. Most of the time she uses the Instagram music so you can't hear the actual audio from the video. Guessing it's BJ not singing and Ron yelling at her to smile and dance and do something for the camera. Fake bleep.
I feel like if she was, she’s be posting that all over SM. So weird…
---
I think it started when she kept emasculating Scott. She was bragging online how she could lift and squat heavier than him! So somehow Roxy evolved to Ron 😂😂
Plus she reads here and we know it’ll cause internal rage 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.