Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God I want to rip that thing out her mouth!

I felt the same way. Considering how proud Ron is of her teeth and teeth whitening etc its amazing how clueless she is about how damaging dummies are for teeth development past a certain age.

She has this type of double standard with her daughter a lot. Gives her beans on toast with no greens in sight and adult crisps full of salt but she will eat broccoli chicken and rice.

Reactions: 2
I felt the same way. Considering how proud Ron is of her teeth and teeth whitening etc its amazing how clueless she is about how damaging dummies are for teeth development past a certain age.

She has this type of double standard with her daughter a lot. Gives her beans on toast with no greens in sight and adult crisps full of salt but she will eat broccoli chicken and rice.
she is a walking contradiction, also too thick to remember her own lies so always shows herself up

• Haha
Roxy must still use the "they are just jealous" bit. All signs point to developmental issues, yet she still posts things to try and prove otherwise. She is too busy thinking about herself, that she doesn't see the problem or refuses to address it.

LOOK BJ SMILES!
LOOK BJ CAN TALK! (grunt)

Bj chewing on toy when the entire class is on the other side of the room.

She even posts pics like the one of BJ completely separating herself from the group.

And I added pics of the wanker square head brother for shits and giggles 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Winstanley clan really thinks they are above others.
I've thought that and laughed about this many times when i see her posts. Its hardly as if their parents are doctors or big time lawyers with a multi million £ house in the 'Shires. All of them have pretty average or below average jobs (PTs & Policement are hardly on the big bucks, and we all know what Ron actually does and where she lives ). I'd describe them as working class at best, based on how they behave, their lifestyle and lack of actual taste.

In reality she has some real inferiority complex if she feels the need to lie so much about her life.

• Heart
Roxy must still use the "they are just jealous" bit. All signs point to developmental issues, yet she still posts things to try and prove otherwise. She is too busy thinking about herself, that she doesn't see the problem or refuses to address it.

LOOK BJ SMILES!
LOOK BJ CAN TALK! (grunt)

Bj chewing on toy when the entire class is on the other side of the room.

She even posts pics like the one of BJ completely separating herself from the group.

And I added pics of the wanker square head brother for shits and giggles 😂
How old does she look on that first photo

Face is completely fucked, eyes of a 50 year old

Re the jealousy - remember she tried to say people would be jealous of her having to stay in tit hotels for work 😂😂

who would be jealous of the most basic hotel you could imagine

Last edited:
  • Haha
So weird that she never refers to him. I understand that he wouldn’t want to be posted on her page (although it doesn’t explain why he’d allow his daughter’s privacy invaded) . For someone who loves to share her life it’s the strangest thing that she pretends he doesn’t exist and gives the impression she’s parenting on her own.
Totally weird!!

Reactions: 1
Totally weird!!
And she just called him useless 😂

Bj not sleeping. Hmm. Well she did swim class, hours at zoo and dinner out with family all in one day. That's a lot for a 2 year old but especially one who seems to be in the spectrum. Overstimulation? She really hasn't a clue does she.

Seems her brother Jordan is around a lot. Even before he had his own baby. Benji Winstanley must not only be a cheating wanker but also a selfish prick. But with his anger issues, he must not want to be around them. Roxy has to be mindblowingly triggering 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I was curious about how much the PT brother made in his field so went to his Company's House. Nothing too exciting there other than, his correspondence address is a house in Wallasey that hasn't been sold in the past 20+ years. It has to be his parents' house. The company was only incorporated in 2019 so either he still lived there at the time, or used his parents' house for correspondence.

What I found the funniest is that when I went on googlemaps to see if it was mummy Win's house, this came up:

Attachments

• Haha
Calling all mamas!!! duck right off!! Even if I was a lady of leisure I wouldn’t do this tit. For someone who doesn’t have sleep and is always busy she always manages to find time to do this type of tripe.

Useless!! Nice!! She wasn’t saying he was useless when Bea was born? Oh, and she didn’t just choose him, she broke up a marriage to get him.

If this is how she talks about him online, he must get it in the ear on a daily if not hourly basis, karma eh? I wonder if he ever regrets their affair and leaving his wife for her.

Who phones their mum three times a day in their mid 30s? Sad act 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

I was curious about how much the PT brother made in his field so went to his Company's House. Nothing too exciting there other than, his correspondence address is a house in Wallasey that hasn't been sold in the past 20+ years. It has to be his parents' house. The company was only incorporated in 2019 so either he still lived there at the time, or used his parents' house for correspondence.

What I found the funniest is that when I went on googlemaps to see if it was mummy Win's house, this came up:
hardly the massive detached mansion she tries to make out Mummy and Daddy Win live in

They're literally just an average family in every sense of the word

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hardly the massive detached mansion she tries to make out Mummy and Daddy Win live in

They're literally just an average family in every sense of the word
Probably is a mansion compared to the tiny flats she's always lived in 😅
---
where I live there are some historic semis that are £1.5-2M each but they are 10 times the size of that house 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yet she has posted pictures and videos of kissing her baby

Yet another contradiction from this absolute head
She probably wouldn’t let Scott’s family near BJ and tried to justify it with the likes of this! She’s such a control freak that I couldn’t imagine her being any other way.

But... she doesn't have a baby?

Pretty sure she must have kissed her brother's baby too.

Yet she has posted pictures and videos of kissing her baby

Yet another contradiction from this absolute head
She always has to jump on board. She use to be all over Ra’s lad when he was a baby, she didn’t give it a second thought then!!
---

---
Another dig at one of the men in her life!! Yes we get it you were an Angel Ron, a complete carbon copy of mummy I ring three times a day Win.

Attachments

She always has to jump on board. She use to be all over Ra’s lad when he was a baby, she didn’t give it a second thought then!!
---

---
Another dig at one of the men in her life!! Yes we get it you were an Angel Ron, a complete carbon copy of mummy I ring three times a day Win.
What was all that about? Ra soon realised the safeguarding implications of a public social media account thankfully. Ron could never follow suit as any attention is attention. Does she still see her much? Remember she’d always criticise het for being late when she had a tiny baby? 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s totally justifying her actions somewhere along the line.
World's biggest hypocrite and we have receipts.

If I were Ra I would have never let that slag so close to my baby's face, especially right after being born.

If you look back through Ron's Instagram account, she still has tons and tons of posts showing that boy's face. Even after knowing Ra didn't want his face on social media, Ron still doesn't have the decency to archive or delete them off her page.

I think she has more selfies with that baby than she did with BJ. And all she wanted was a baby to pose with and show off her arse. Imagine eye bleeping the camera holding someone else's baby 😂☠

Attachments

• Haha