Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
World's biggest hypocrite and we have receipts.

If I were Ra I would have never let that slag so close to my baby's face, especially right after being born.

If you look back through Ron's Instagram account, she still has tons and tons of posts showing that boy's face. Even after knowing Ra didn't want his face on social media, Ron still doesn't have the decency to archive or delete them off her page.

I think she has more selfies with that baby than she did with BJ. And all she wanted was a baby to pose with and show off her arse. Imagine eye bleeping the camera holding someone else's baby 😂☠
Ron STOP KISSING BABIES 😂 she’s insufferable isn’t she? Also let me just get my obliques in the baby selfie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weirdest baby bump I've ever seen and I've seen a fair few in my line of work, why is she even posting it, who the duck needs to see that.
Big Ron is so desperate for attention she'll post any old tit.

I just saw this and my first thought was "god not this again. I hate this photo!" Why is her bump pointy?! Is it photoshop gone wrong??? 😂😂😂
Pointy but also perfectly straight at the top 🤔 and her bum isn’t flat so there’s no way it hasn’t been edited. Why is she obsessed with showing her pregnant body?
---
Also I’m not here for the body shaming etc however, I feel ‘influencers’ should be called out for photoshopping their bodies and it’s also her choice to constantly post photos of her body. If she just posted photos not focussing on her body then I would never comment on her body.

Reactions: 2
Pointy but also perfectly straight at the top 🤔 and her bum isn’t flat so there’s no way it hasn’t been edited. Why is she obsessed with showing her pregnant body?
---
Also I’m not here for the body shaming etc however, I feel ‘influencers’ should be called out for photoshopping their bodies and it’s also her choice to constantly post photos of her body. If she just posted photos not focussing on her body then I would never comment on her body.
Her entire existence is her body. It's all she has ever talked about. She has no personality, no sense of humour, terrible socially which is why she has no mates, horrible writing skills and just isn't interesting. And anytime she "loves her body", there's a post a week later crying that she doesn't recognise herself in the mirror. Who bangs on about postpartum body 2 years after a baby?? 🤣 Her lengthy posts have to be trying to convince herself because anyone reading them knows that her number 1 priority is her body and her arse. It's Photoshop, angles, sucking in and editing. We see her in person and in others photos. What do her coworkers and farmers think when they see her and then see the shite she posts?? Bet they all have a good laugh behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her entire existence is her body. It's all she has ever talked about. She has no personality, no sense of humour, terrible socially which is why she has no mates, horrible writing skills and just isn't interesting. And anytime she "loves her body", there's a post a week later crying that she doesn't recognise herself in the mirror. Who bangs on about postpartum body 2 years after a baby?? 🤣 Her lengthy posts have to be trying to convince herself because anyone reading them knows that her number 1 priority is her body and her arse. It's Photoshop, angles, sucking in and editing. We see her in person and in others photos. What do her coworkers and farmers think when they see her and then see the shite she posts?? Bet they all have a good laugh behind her back.
They'll all be in whatsapp groups absolutely buzzing off how much of a head she is

• Haha
Ron will hate the fact that if she has another baby, that at 35 she will be in the category of geriatric pregnancy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ron will hate the fact that if she has another baby, that at 35 she will be in the category of geriatric pregnancy 😂
Noooo....Ron will turn it around to make her look like superwoman. "Look, my body is that amazing for my age that I can carry a baby to term all by myself. For the first time ever over the age of 35!!"

• Haha
Noooo....Ron will turn it around to make her look like superwoman. "Look, my body is that amazing for my age that I can carry a baby to term all by myself. For the first time ever over the age of 35!!"
I don’t think she’ll even mention her age, I think it’ll destroy her getting older. Not being the young, sexy, attractive blonde 🙄 she’ll hate every minute of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she ask when she doesn't listen anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
BJs behaviour must be really bad to ask strangers for help. Why would you share that information about a child? If she’s genuinely worried then ask a health visitor. If she can’t deal with the behaviour of one child then perhaps she does have some underlying issues. Of course toddler tantrums are real but never enough that you have to ask for help on social media, that’s quite alarming and again an invasion of BJs privacy.

She is calling her own child an absolute sh*t in front of a ton of strangers. Wow. Sh*t mother of the year level 1000.

She is calling her own child an absolute sh*t in front of a ton of strangers. Wow. Sh*t mother of the year level 1000.
It’s shocking, as a mother you protect your child at all costs. Why would you expose your child like that and in such a negative way. I’m actually quite disturbed by it, I don’t know what she is trying to achieve.

It’s shocking, as a mother you protect your child at all costs. Why would you expose your child like that and in such a negative way. I’m actually quite disturbed by it, I don’t know what she is trying to achieve.
Is she trying to get sympathy? Oh poor Roxy has it so tough, but "you're a superwoman"!!! Tough child, working mum, still makes the gym... she can do it all!!!! 🙄🙄 She needs acknowledgement for even the most mundane things. It's so odd.

Wonder if anyone will answer her question with ig pages or websites about children on the spectrum. Instant block.

• Haha
Is she trying to get sympathy? Oh poor Roxy has it so tough, but "you're a superwoman"!!! Tough child, working mum, still makes the gym... she can do it all!!!! 🙄🙄 She needs acknowledgement for even the most mundane things. It's so odd.

Wonder if anyone will answer her question with ig pages or websites about children on the spectrum. Instant block.
Who would sympathise? It’s normal for toddlers to have tantrums but if it’s bad enough to create a post asking for help then that’s a reflection on BJs environment. That means you Ron!!!! I feel sorry for BJ 😢 it’s not fair to have a child’s personal information for all to see but when she’s actually calling her a tit, a boundary has been crossed.
---
I think I’ve mentioned this before but I think Ron may have post natal depression, although technically it falls out of the time frame. She can’t cope with basic parenting and that’s the part she shows us, imagine what she’s not posting!