Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was a true fitness "influencer", she would actually show how her gym moves are executed, teach her followers something, be more transparent, etc. The last time she tried to "educate" was hawking her booty plans and teaching a booty class. That lasted a hot minute 😂
Oh man, I had forgotten about that 😄😆 Thanks for the reminder. it made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's very true. And honestly her engagement was more disgusting men commenting on her body. Those types of men don't want to see body pics scattered amongst mum life. They are instantly turned off.

If she was a true fitness "influencer", she would actually show how her gym moves are executed, teach her followers something, be more transparent, etc. The last time she tried to "educate" was hawking her booty plans and teaching a booty class. That lasted a hot minute 😂

She just shows off her squats and arse and people don't care. There are thousands of accounts that are more informative as well as funny or interesting.

She has relied on looks her whole life. She has no personality, no sense of humour and is as interesting as watching paint dry. No wonder she lies about everything 🤣🤣
she is ugly with a massive nose and chin

absolutely fucked if she is relying on her looks 🫠

especially when coupled with her non personality

• Haha
Oh do duck off. Has she asked her? If anything that kid looks like she hates being around her.
Agree. Every pic/video BJ has the same face. "Doesn't give a duck/ where the hell am I" look. I'm sorry, but BJ doesn't crack a smile, bat an eye, reach out her hand, nothing, when Ron runs by. If she doesn't do that, sure as duck she isn't putting together 3 word sentences like " I'm like mummy" 🤥

Attachments

Agree. Every pic/video BJ has the same face. "Doesn't give a duck/ where the hell am I" look. I'm sorry, but BJ doesn't crack a smile, bat an eye, reach out her hand, nothing, when Ron runs by. If she doesn't do that, sure as duck she isn't putting together 3 word sentences like " I'm like mummy" 🤥
near enough every photo she has her hand in her mouth? is that a stimming/coping mechanism?

im convinced BJ has autism or some other development issue

Reactions: 3
, sure as duck she isn't putting together 3 word sentences like " I'm like mummy" 🤥
The only way she said that is if Ron constantly fed her that line and she repeated it in a nonsensical way like a parrot. Theres no way in hell she said that knowing what it means

I hope she reads these and posts pics of BJ smiling on multiple photos. She always looks sad but it wouldn’t surprise me that she’s more bothered about what she looks like in photos to even notice.

The only way she said that is if Ron constantly fed her that line and she repeated it in a nonsensical way like a parrot. Theres no way in hell she said that knowing what it means
Absolutely!!! I don’t understand the whole pushing the “just like her mummy” narrative. The toddler can’t hold up a toy cow without being accused of being just like her mum. Tell me a toddler that doesn’t love cows, seriously. it’s not unique!

BJ is far too young to understand anything her mum is doing, it’s pathetic. Be active, but stop throwing it down your kids throat and let her decide who she wants to be and what she likes. I fear if BJ grows and hates all sport or she’s not good at it. Imagine the dissapointment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes. Leanbeannutrition Those blocked by Ron can see it all on hers. And she shows the unedited version. Ron cuts off any of her videos before an arse side view comes on. She is so calculating.

Things I noticed on leanbeans.... Ron flat arse. That tit herself run posture. Also her face like thunder. See others partners smiling, cheering, encouraging their partner when it's their turn. Ron just walks along, silent and looking like a right bleep.

Last photo of her post. Bj, Ron and SCOTT!!!! He's alive! Both of them on phones. BJ in her same miserable existence.
I seen her in our local Aldi last week with Scott, he’s very much alive!!

• Wow
I seen her in our local Aldi last week with Scott, he’s very much alive!!
So weird that she never refers to him. I understand that he wouldn’t want to be posted on her page (although it doesn’t explain why he’d allow his daughter’s privacy invaded) . For someone who loves to share her life it’s the strangest thing that she pretends he doesn’t exist and gives the impression she’s parenting on her own.

Reactions: 1
So weird that she never refers to him. I understand that he wouldn’t want to be posted on her page (although it doesn’t explain why he’d allow his daughter’s privacy invaded) . For someone who loves to share her life it’s the strangest thing that she pretends he doesn’t exist and gives the impression she’s parenting on her own.
She used to post him, all the time, and then even after BJ was born

Now she pretends he doesn't exist and they don't follow each other on Instagram.

It all points to some sort of falling over social media use. I suspect he forgot to like one of her boring posts and send a 😂😂😂 reply to something not funny in the slightest.

She will then have spat the dummy out like the immature teenager she is.

• Haha
Right she has put a video up tonight of BJ ' communicating '

She 100% has speech development issues, 100% though!!

Reactions: 1
Right she has put a video up tonight of BJ ' communicating '

She 100% has speech development issues, 100% though!!
100% agree! And wow, if she was reading here and trying to prove she doesn't have developmental issues or isn't on the spectrum, she did a piss poor job of it.

BJ doesn't respond. When she does it's delayed. She's off in her own world. Ron has shown that at dance class too. Alone off to side with arm flails. Sleep issues. Her screaming at being sung to. Her mouth fixation in social situations. Her lack of communication. All evidence of being on the spectrum. And ffs Ron put a story up of BJ still on a BOTTLE!! She should have transitioned to beaker/straw/training cups at 18 months. Not to mention still with dummy in there to stunt her speaking.

Roxy Winstanley is more worried about Roxy getting her "2 year postpartum" 🤭 body snatched than helping anything to do with her kid. It's so bleeping sad.

*I went back and looked at my kids videos at that age to make sure I wasn't judging harshly or being a bleep, but the difference is astonishing. BJ is far behind the norm

Is she saying “I’m just like mummy?” 👀😂
I wish I wasn’t blocked 😂
Its hard to figure out what BJ is ' saying ', it is literally grunts that sound like singular words, not even joined up either
---
100% agree! And wow, if she was reading here and trying to prove she doesn't have developmental issues or isn't on the spectrum, she did a piss poor job of it.

BJ doesn't respond. When she does it's delayed. She's off in her own world. Ron has shown that at dance class too. Alone off to side with arm flails. Sleep issues. Her screaming at being sung to. Her mouth fixation in social situations. Her lack of communication. All evidence of being on the spectrum. And ffs Ron put a story up of BJ still on a BOTTLE!! She should have transitioned to beaker/straw/training cups at 18 months. Not to mention still with dummy in there to stunt her speaking.

Roxy Winstanley is more worried about Roxy getting her "2 year postpartum" 🤭 body snatched than helping anything to do with her kid. It's so bleeping sad.

*I went back and looked at my kids videos at that age to make sure I wasn't judging harshly or being a bleep, but the difference is astonishing. BJ is far behind the norm
Lots and lots of solid autism indicators, too early for an official diagnosis but there are too many things that are off/away from the norm for it to be glossed over.

Ron though will not face facts and posts tit like BJ has been saying " I'm just like Mummy " when really she can't communicate in basic forms, let alone put a sentence together with context behind it.

you know what I just thought of, Ron has some kind of daddy issue jealousy problem I think. she was born first and she was Daddy's little girl and had all the attention and she loved that. then the first boy is born and takes away some of the attention but then he is a boy so he can play rugby and football. she hates that she's not the centre of attention anymore. so of course she has to prove to Daddy that she's just as strong, just as fast, just as capable as the boys. always trying to one up her little brothers so that she can be the star in Daddy's eyes. That's why she hates men so much. That's why she has to compare all the time. And then for her being a slag for a period, that's common with people with daddy issues. And her mum just stood by and let it all happen.

Great bleeping parenting 🥴