Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or perhaps she’s finally realised that she doesn’t have any reason to post every detail of her and her daughters life to thousands of strangers, most of them pervy men? 🤔 It’s a possibility 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What kind of stuff is she posting on Twitter? Cba to sign up to witness her rinse and repeat

Mostly stuff about her work and cows but there were a couple of either retweets or likes to pages that talk about single parent families.

She mentioned Dry January. She must be on another "I'm better than all of you lowly peasants" type of trip. She'll be trying an Instagram detox, but still can't help herself posting utter shite on Twitter. If she wanted to keep posting BJ stuff, she would use the private BJ account she made. But it has stayed at 96 posts for months. She doesn't use it. Proves she only REALLY uses IG for shameless selfies and attention from weirdos. She will be back for the 18 litre blood loss post and a LOOK AT ME I DID DRY JANUARY AND STAYED OFF INSTAGRAM rant. Such a bleeping bore.
---
I live in hope!!!!
But the car crash that is her life is so entertaining 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentioned Dry January. She must be on another "I'm better than all of you lowly peasants" type of trip. She'll be trying an Instagram detox, but still can't help herself posting utter shite on Twitter. If she wanted to keep posting BJ stuff, she would use the private BJ account she made. But it has stayed at 96 posts for months. She doesn't use it. Proves she only REALLY uses IG for shameless selfies and attention from weirdos. She will be back for the 18 litre blood loss post and a LOOK AT ME I DID DRY JANUARY AND STAYED OFF INSTAGRAM rant. Such a bleeping bore.
---

But the car crash that is her life is so entertaining 😂😂🤣
Of course you’re right 🤦🏼‍♀️ this makes so much sense. Is the blood loss anniversary in January though? If so I don’t think she could refrain herself from not posting, that’s way too much attention to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s always online on insta.
It must be killing her not to share whatever is going on, but I bet when she does come back on for 79litre haemorrhage birthday, she will write something like “thank you for all the lovely messages & checking that I’m ok” etc 🤣 she does this at least once a year…….

• Haha
She’s always online on insta.
It must be killing her not to share whatever is going on, but I bet when she does come back on for 79litre haemorrhage birthday, she will write something like “thank you for all the lovely messages & checking that I’m ok” etc 🤣 she does this at least once a year…….
Yes some tit like that. Its like when she puts up some bollocks and then follows it with " for all those who have been asking "

Literally no one has been asking! no one at all!!

Reactions: 3
Only personal things she has put on Twitter. And by the numbers, no one gives a flying duck.

Bet she's enjoying the "u ok hun?" Dms from equally sad and shallow cunts.

Jan 26 is the blood loss/ near death anniversary. Oh and also "it's" birthday. Brace yourselves, she will make up for this lost time posting. 🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Surely she’s done a post about Gladiators accompanied by a photo of herself in full pose? This must be killing her 💀

• Haha
She has liked about 10 tweets regarding Gladiators. She must be dying to post about it on IG 😂 Adding the throwback to when she did one ninja course 🙃

Here is the latest. More whinging on sleepless "it" . Notice the comments she engages with compared to the ones that she doesn't. Spent on getting BJ to sleep??? Hahahahaha what's that? Ron wouldn't shed two pence for the benefit of sleepless madam 🙄 She would rather cry about herself needing coffee than give a single duck about BJ health.

And nice thirst trap pic that gets no comments. She really is missing her IG creeps

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has liked about 10 tweets regarding Gladiators. She must be dying to post about it on IG 😂 Adding the throwback to when she did one ninja course 🙃

Here is the latest. More whinging on sleepless "it" . Notice the comments she engages with compared to the ones that she doesn't. Spent on getting BJ to sleep??? Hahahahaha what's that? Ron wouldn't shed two pence for the benefit of sleepless madam 🙄 She would rather cry about herself needing coffee than give a single duck about BJ health.

And nice thirst trap pic that gets no comments. She really is missing her IG creeps
You beat me to it, I came armed with screenshots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.