Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing from Ron in two days. What do we think it is?

Another attempt at stepping away from social media, but she needs the attention so she will be back by Friday with a crying mental post.

Having a breakdown because her life is no sleep, not enough time for gym, grim cold farms walking in tit everyday, pick up miserable BJ, rinse and repeat.

Either way, I'm here for the car crash. Ron never disappoints
she has been active on Twitter

same tit pretending to be a vet out helping cows on farms 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scott finally stopped being a pussy and told Ron to keep her private life off social media?

Parents staged an intervention on BJ behalf?

How is she coping without pathetic creeps kissing her arse on photoshopped posts?

I'm sure she will come back with a real banger 🙄

#neededabreak #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #2yearspostpartum #mumstillgotit #booty #stillacunt

Scott finally stopped being a pussy and told Ron to keep her private life off social media?

Parents staged an intervention on BJ behalf?

How is she coping without pathetic creeps kissing her arse on photoshopped posts?

I'm sure she will come back with a real banger 🙄

#neededabreak #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #2yearspostpartum #mumstillgotit #booty #stillacunt
100% some sort of tit

When did she lose that first baby? sure it was around Christmas/NY time

She'll come on banging on about rainbow babies or some nonsense

Reactions: 3
100% some sort of tit

When did she lose that first baby? sure it was around Christmas/NY time

She'll come on banging on about rainbow babies or some nonsense
It was Christmas Eve 2020, didn’t stop her posting pics on CE&CD she will post regardless so this is something.

She will be back with thank you for all the messages etc and will be like, I’m fine or Scott grew a spine dumped me / Bea won’t sleep etc

She’s probably just working away and has nothing remotely interesting to post (not that it’s ever stopped her before) but she’s probably getting loads of sleep so is there anything else for her to post about? Although, I’m sure we’ll soon have her moaning about the gyms being too busy in January 🙄

She’s probably just working away and has nothing remotely interesting to post (not that it’s ever stopped her before) but she’s probably getting loads of sleep so is there anything else for her to post about? Although, I’m sure we’ll soon have her moaning about the gyms being too busy in January 🙄
Nah, Ive 'known' her for over 10 years now and she will always post sh@t even if nothing is going on in her lite. She has posted empty packets of protein bars as 'content' before. She might have the one rare day off social media but this is serious. Something big has happened.

But worry not! becuase she will publish the whole sad story in no time and remind us of it for on a weekly basis for the next 10 years.

My bets are on either another abortion, huge fight with Scott or something similar.

Nah, Ive 'known' her for over 10 years now and she will always post sh@t even if nothing is going on in her lite. She has posted empty packets of protein bars as 'content' before. She might have the one rare day off social media but this is serious. Something big has happened.

But worry not! becuase she will publish the whole sad story in no time and remind us of it for on a weekly basis for the next 10 years.

My bets are on either another abortion, huge fight with Scott or something similar.
Imagine, just imagine, she has grown up and realised that social media isn't the most important thing in the world and no one actually gives a duck about her pathetic life

• Haha
Has she not posted at all? She’s probably panicking her selfies aren’t looking as good due to the 0.5lb she’s gained after eating so many chocolate raisins 😂 and she can’t use her old stuff because she knows full well the whole of IG have seen them before.
however, it’s madam/its birthday soon, so she could be prepping for that as it’s technically her blood loss anniversary day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she not posted at all? She’s probably panicking her selfies aren’t looking as good due to the 0.5lb she’s gained after eating so many chocolate raisins 😂 and she can’t use her old stuff because she knows full well the whole of IG have seen them before.
however, it’s madam/its birthday soon, so she could be prepping for that as it’s technically her blood loss anniversary day
Not a single post or story on Instagram, normal service on Instagram

She will be bursting at the seems to spout her shite

Reactions: 2
Not at all on IG. Some really lousy tweets that others have reposted but thats it.

I literally cant wait to hear what sob story she's going to delight us with 🤣

She’s probably busy creating a reel for her 10 litres of blood loss anniversary. Or perhaps month by month photos of herself for her two year ‘postpartum’ body 😂 she really doesn’t do comparison photos enough 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Part of me wonders if she's taken her stories private/to close friends, after reading here 😂😅

Her online existence is to brag about herself and get the attention of pathetic men. She won't get that from doing close friends stories.

Blood loss anniversary is coming quick. Brace yourselves 😂

• Haha
Her online existence is to brag about herself and get the attention of pathetic men. She won't get that from doing close friends stories.

Blood loss anniversary is coming quick. Brace yourselves 😂
Absolutely, she lives for the attention so there’d be no point in posting at all. Also, as previously posted she has no mates 😂

I think it could be a bit like the few times she has gone private for a little while and then quickly realised she wasn't getting the attention and likes she wanted (and she can't buy them if she is on private) so back-tracked after about a week.
Her 'close friends' list wouldn't be real close friends. Probably work colleagues, fitness acquaintances and her family (and in laws 🤣).

If she was purposedly taking a break from social media she would have made some HUGE announcement about it 😅

Separately, has anyone noticed how she doesn't really have any other mum friends? Considering she has taken B to sensory classes, swimming, ballet etc you would think she would have clicked with at least one other mum by now.

I think it could be a bit like the few times she has gone private for a little while and then quickly realised she wasn't getting the attention and likes she wanted (and she can't buy them if she is on private) so back-tracked after about a week.
Her 'close friends' list wouldn't be real close friends. Probably work colleagues, fitness acquaintances and her family (and in laws 🤣).

If she was purposedly taking a break from social media she would have made some HUGE announcement about it 😅

Separately, has anyone noticed how she doesn't really have any other mum friends? Considering she has taken B to sensory classes, swimming, ballet etc you would think she would have clicked with at least one other mum by now.
Alls they would have to do is take one look at her Instagram and see how she talks about her own daughter.

Can you imagine how much she judges other people's kids?

No Mother would want such a negative and judgemental person around their child

• Heart

The last time somebody posted this she went on a play date with another mum and child 😂 it was a long time ago and never repeated.

• Haha