Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t it defeat the object of having a social media break if you just post on another platform? I’m surprised she didn’t reply to that comment about sleep training with something derogatory.

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely chomping at the bit to post on IG. Using Twitter/X 10 times more than usual doesn't count as a social media break. She even changed her profile pic!

You KNOW there was video taken of the terrible Frozen dancing. I imagine she has stocked up post and story ideas this whole time to post when she comes back. Can't wait 🥴😝

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What’s the point in not posting on IG if she’s just going to post on twitter? 🤷‍♀️ She’ll have so much content come the 1st February 😂 Bizarre that you’d share to complete strangers, on an open account that you’ve been singing with your daughter in the kitchen. I don’t understand what she gets from it? I’d feel weird, not to mention I’d feel uncomfortable sharing my daughter with strangers anyway.

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely chomping at the bit to post on IG. Using Twitter/X 10 times more than usual doesn't count as a social media break. She even changed her profile pic!

You KNOW there was video taken of the terrible Frozen dancing. I imagine she has stocked up post and story ideas this whole time to post when she comes back. Can't wait 🥴😝
She isn't taking a break from Instagram, she is just taking a break from posting on Instagram.

I've noticed that she has liked various things that have come up on my timeline, so she is still devouring it each and every day, in between Googling if someone can die of no sleep and keeping her Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons registration up to date 🫠😂

• Haha
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Twitter is more full of weirdos and creeps and peedos* than Instagram could ever be. I would never share my children's photos on an open account on Twitter. And honestly her interaction and engagement on Twitter is shocking and no one, absolutely no one gives a duck. She is so desperate for attention it's scary.

I still think that she is sharing stories to a selected few and I'm 99% convinced that it was a result of reading on here!

I still think that she is sharing stories to a selected few and I'm 99% convinced that it was a result of reading on here!
If that is true that will be really embarrassing for her! You know she absolutely loves the 🔥 and ❤ reactions and DMs from her stories. She rarely posts thirst traps on her feed because she doesn't get that much like she used to. But you know the creeps will do it when it just shows up in her DMs. So to be able to do that she has to make all those creeps"close friends". Hahahahahahah eewwwwwww 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If that is true that will be really embarrassing for her! You know she absolutely loves the 🔥 and ❤ reactions and DMs from her stories. She rarely posts thirst traps on her feed because she doesn't get that much like she used to. But you know the creeps will do it when it just shows up in her DMs. So to be able to do that she has to make all those creeps"close friends". Hahahahahahah eewwwwwww 😂😂😂😂
imagine she has went through and added every noncey looking fella on as a close friend 😂😂

• Haha
As another sign of how childish and immature she is, she has liked a series of tweets about Taylor Swift and whoever she is getting shagged by now.

To be invested in a celebrity's love life is something a teenage girl does

Attachments

Reactions: 1
As another sign of how childish and immature she is, she has liked a series of tweets about Taylor Swift and whoever she is getting shagged by now.

To be invested in a celebrity's love life is something a teenage girl does
Even if you forget that is celebrity content, it's really childish humour.

She has temporarily replaced Instagram with Twitter. Same boring tit. Same pretending to be able to be rich when she's a cowfeed sales rep and her bf is a lorry driver. But who knows if he is still around.

Same BJ looking miserable and hating that phone camera in her face. Her brother and his woman and kid always are smiling and happy. Bet he is a dream baby.

Same thing every winter, claiming she looks like an alpaca. Wtf does that even mean? And a massive wonkeye. No comments. Hardly any likes.

Give it up Winstanley. No one cares.

Attachments

She has temporarily replaced Instagram with Twitter. Same boring tit. Same pretending to be able to be rich when she's a cowfeed sales rep and her bf is a lorry driver. But who knows if he is still around.

Same BJ looking miserable and hating that phone camera in her face. Her brother and his woman and kid always are smiling and happy. Bet he is a dream baby.

Same thing every winter, claiming she looks like an alpaca. Wtf does that even mean? And a massive wonkeye. No comments. Hardly any likes.

a 35 year old mother putting up photos begging for likes

so pathetic I almost feel sorry for her ... almost

Is her hair not just, well, hair? She obvs writes that goad comments like "no babes, you look amazing"....funny how they never happen!

So we all thinking she will "return" Feb 1st? Can't wait to see if she claims she has had a social media detox when she actually just hasn't posted on Instagram but been on it every second and posted everything else on X.

Tit.

Is her hair not just, well, hair? She obvs writes that goad comments like "no babes, you look amazing"....funny how they never happen!

So we all thinking she will "return" Feb 1st? Can't wait to see if she claims she has had a social media detox when she actually just hasn't posted on Instagram but been on it every second and posted everything else on X.

Tit.
when she does return she will post some shite and say thank you to all those (none) that have been asking if she is ok

she'll try make out that she has been missed but all is ok

She has very low aspirations if all she wants is to buy garden furniture and eat scones.... So much for having a veterinary surgeon degree

And so she’s back… From outer space

Just in time for the 799 litre blood loss anniversary.

What’s the betting the war and peace length post is all about her (of course it will be) Scott won’t get a mention. You’d think it was Asexual reproduction to have BJ or the second coming 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Haha
As we knew it was coming... Ron's novel of a post for BJ birthday. Not one mention of Scott. Only uses "I" and never a we or us. As if she had BJ by immaculate conception as others here have said 😂😂

She has some competition this weekend so it will be, sod off BJ, mamas turn for allllllll the attention. #mumstillgotit #booty

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.