Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 she’s posted about the chocolate raisins in previous years. She has no content.

As for being out on Boxing Day, she’s a mother in her mid thirties, what is she on about? It’s not an achievement. When you’re a parent Christmas is about spending it with your children, any excuse to post a throwback photo 🙄

Reactions: 3
😂 she’s posted about the chocolate raisins in previous years. She has no content.

As for being out on Boxing Day, she’s a mother in her mid thirties, what is she on about? It’s not an achievement. When you’re a parent Christmas is about spending it with your children, any excuse to post a throwback photo 🙄
I genuinely would not go out on boxing night if someone paid me

The thought of a nightmare taxi situation in bad weather is enough to make me put 2 dressing gowns on and turn the heating up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely would not go out on boxing night if someone paid me

The thought of a nightmare taxi situation in bad weather is enough to make me put 2 dressing gowns on and turn the heating up
😂 but same, that’s a younguns game and I’m glad to be out of it. Ron still thinks she’s a young, fun mum though 🙄 I’ve said it before but Ron aging is going to be pretty interesting to watch. She is going to hate younger, prettier girls coming through and her not getting the attention she craves. I was watching something the other day that woman over 35 are considered geriatric mothers when pregnant. Is Ron 35? If she does get pregnant again she will hate that title 😂

Reactions: 2
😂 but same, that’s a younguns game and I’m glad to be out of it. Ron still thinks she’s a young, fun mum though 🙄 I’ve said it before but Ron aging is going to be pretty interesting to watch. She is going to hate younger, prettier girls coming through and her not getting the attention she craves. I was watching something the other day that woman over 35 are considered geriatric mothers when pregnant. Is Ron 35? If she does get pregnant again she will hate that title 😂
she already hates other women getting attention. she gets insanely jealous and is threatened by all women, such is her insecurity

This is not normal behaviour. And she is completely full of tit every time she posts. She contradicts herself even within the post mentioning the chocolate raisins at the end. She knows exactly how much weight she has gained and what it is. She bleeping psychotic.

BJ eating the same meal out of a tub everyday. She's such a tit mum it's untrue.

What the hell is going on with her cheeks lately? Bad fillers reckon? 😂🙃

No one makes rom coms about falling for a married lorry driver. Sorry hun 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm losing the will to live following her

I can feel myself building up to tell her what a bleeping idiot she is to get myself blocked

I'm losing the will to live following her

I can feel myself building up to tell her what a bleeping idiot she is to get myself blocked
Me too!!!! I'm biding my time but it will all come out when I'm ready to be deleted from all existence!!...safe in the knowledge you guys will keep me updated 😉😉😉

And so the my child doesn’t sleep moaning begins again, why will this woman not seek professional help! This is not normal, nor is it healthy! My 3 month old sleeps better than her 2 year old!

She’s an absolute yawn fest with a dash of body shaming her daughter on the regs. Poor BJ having to eat that, why does she have to freeze her meals that far in advance? Why can’t she just cook meals for the family and eat them together? It’s like she wants her to have a meal prep way of life, it’s weird. And as for feeding her out of Tupperware, that’s just lazy.

So self obsessed. Notice she tried to cover the curvy wardrobe with a gif. Definitely reads here. Hi Ron!

BJ must hate having a camera in her face multiple times a day. Good on her for always bleeping up Ron's not-so-perfect-life selfies 😂😂

2 years postpartum. How long will she keep that up? 😂

Attachments

Is it even a thing to be 2 years post partum? 😂

Also using her name in the third person, classic egotistical trait! 🙄

• Haha
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Take her boots off, let her get her feet sandy & wet, let her have fun, do the same 🤦🏼‍♀️, show her dogs are ok by giving them a stroke, stop turning her in to a boring bint like her mother.

Stop carrying her everywhere for stories you egotistical bleep.

God, we’re actually parenting her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

2years post partum 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck right off, that’s not a thing.

Attachments

I’ve said it before but how can a ‘vet’ not have any pets? BJ wouldn’t be scared of dogs if she was around them but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ron doesn’t like them either. She’s just not an animal person is she? Even though she would argue the opposite because she’s a ‘vet’ 🤥

Long skirt too so she easily could have covered her minge.

There is the curved furniture again. Having to edit and Photoshop your body at her age and as a girl mum is just horrific.
If she has abs - why does she have to edit her stomach in pictures? :D Not like she would be breathing in her abs pictures, would she? :D
---
What in the world is that atrocious tattoo? Is that the one she got and then her boyfriend dumped her because of it? 😂🥴
Not sure - it was in Arabic, from memory. But other than the star I can't make out what that one is. It is absolutely horrible, and I'm saying that as someone who loves tattoos!
---
What the hell is going on with her cheeks lately? Bad fillers reckon? 😂🙃
It could be fillers but it's also too much botox (no one told her that celebs are now doing "baby botox" where you get a little movement and you look more natural and not like you have a face made out of plastic. She also has such little body fat her bonecheeks are protruding - fish face syndrome. In some people it looks good, but in most it ages them and looks appalling. All for wanting some abs.

The bit about not drinking like a fish in Jan made me laugh. She's been doing so all year 🤣 😂

Last edited:
Nothing from Ron in two days. What do we think it is?

Another attempt at stepping away from social media, but she needs the attention so she will be back by Friday with a crying mental post.

Having a breakdown because her life is no sleep, not enough time for gym, grim cold farms walking in tit everyday, pick up miserable BJ, rinse and repeat.

Either way, I'm here for the car crash. Ron never disappoints