Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, maybe the bright red light isn’t very sleep inducing? letting her have a few hour naps in the car won’t help either. She doesn’t have her in any type of sleep pattern and Ron won’t take advice or go to the GP.

Get off your phone in her room you daft bleep.

Should she be driving round if she’s been awake for 25 hours? Where is Scott? Is he ever going to man up?

Letting B stick sanitary towels on her was just a photo op to show off her emaciated stomach.

I also think she’s loving the physical effects of all of this as she’s losing lots of weight and you can tell she’s getting off on it, but the adverse effect is that it’s dramatically ageing her face, hence why she keeps hiding it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t know, maybe the bright red light isn’t very sleep inducing? letting her have a few hour naps in the car won’t help either. She doesn’t have her in any type of sleep pattern and Ron won’t take advice or go to the GP.

Get off your phone in her room you daft bleep.

Should she be driving round if she’s been awake for 25 hours? Where is Scott? Is he ever going to man up?

Letting B stick sanitary towels on her was just a photo op to show off her emaciated stomach.

I also think she’s loving the physical effects of all of this as she’s losing lots of weight and you can tell she’s getting off on it, but the adverse effect is that it’s dramatically ageing her face, hence why she keeps hiding it.
She is old, full of wrinkles and looks ill but she thinks " heroin chic " is a vibe 🤯

She is genuinely clueless. My toddler wasn't the best sleeper at night so we restricted the afternoon nap to a max of 30 min and skipped it if possible.

End result was a much better sleeper.

She is too pig headed to try something new

Reactions: 1
She has used it as a photo op and sucked her stomach in as much as she can

She is a terrible mother, BJ is always playing up (in the unlikely event that the photos arent staged) and has to entertain herself

Get off your phone Ron and be a parent
Thought this exact thing!! X

Nothing wrong with her parents house but the way she talks about it you’d think they lived in a mansion. Why does she feel obliged to exaggerate how successful she is?

Nothing wrong with her parents house but the way she talks about it you’d think they lived in a mansion. Why does she feel obliged to exaggerate how successful she is?
exactly.

it is just a standard semi detached, yet she makes out it is an 8 bed mansion with extensive gardens and a guest house.

she posted the other day about how she went to private school when she was young. will them sort of opportunities, don't you think she'd have made something of herself rather than being a saleswoman

Reactions: 3
Her Daughter is the absolute ringer of Scott
💯 but without the receding hair line! She’s not the smiliest of children is she? She shows enough of her to occasionally get her laughing and smiling, she always looks miserable. I think she’s more concerned about how she looks in photos to even notice if her child looks happy.

💯 but without the receding hair line! She’s not the smiliest of children is she? She shows enough of her to occasionally get her laughing and smiling, she always looks miserable. I think she’s more concerned about how she looks in photos to even notice if her child looks happy.
she only looks happy when she is with other people and not Ron solo

I totally agree with this. We all know she takes 100s of selfies. And she will only post ones that SHE looks good. Doesn't give a duck all what BJ looks like.

Bet Ron hates that these are still online. Someone came across these the other day....had to share 🤭😂 That receding hairline is from nearly two years ago! Notice he has to stand on the step in that pic. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I feel sorry for these insta kids, always got a phone shoved in their faces and their life shared with thousands of strangers without any thought for their own well being. I definitely feel a law needs to be introduced to protect them, there are so many weirdos about and that was before AI. I couldn’t comprehend exposing my children like that. Does she post anything of her brothers baby? I’m hoping they’ve told her not to.

I totally agree with this. We all know she takes 100s of selfies. And she will only post ones that SHE looks good. Doesn't give a duck all what BJ looks like.

Bet Ron hates that these are still online. Someone came across these the other day....had to share 🤭😂 That receding hairline is from nearly two years ago! Notice he has to stand on the step in that pic. 😂😂😂😂
Scott's wife was so pretty and he looks naturally happy on them photos, Ron is a major downgrade

Scott has also went downhill massively, I blame the stress of living with Ron and her constant childish demands

His wife looks so pretty and they both look genuinely happy, his smile doesn’t reach his eyes in that christening photo. Can’t believe how much his hair has receded since his wedding, perhaps that’s why Ron won’t post photos of him, it doesn’t fit with her ‘perfect life’. Somebody must know his ex wife.
---
also remember Ron fuming at the christening and going home? 😂 she made it clear that she left early and she was getting digs in, I was embarrassed for her 😳 No wonder Scott looks on edge 😂

H
also remember Ron fuming at the christening and going home? 😂 she made it clear that she left early and she was getting digs in, I was embarrassed for her 😳 No wonder Scott looks on edge 😂
Hahaha yes!! She had to stay on the strict Ron sleep regiment. How's that working out for you Ron? 🤭🫠🥴

Always the martyr. Woe is me. Bet her brothers baby is an absolute dream 😂😂

Reactions: 4
His wife looks so pretty and they both look genuinely happy, his smile doesn’t reach his eyes in that christening photo. Can’t believe how much his hair has receded since his wedding, perhaps that’s why Ron won’t post photos of him, it doesn’t fit with her ‘perfect life’. Somebody must know his ex wife.
---
Yes, within an hour she was walking down grove road. You can just imagine something went on and she flounced out with the baby.

You can see shes low grade angry on this pic from the church. Shes such a bleep

Attachments

Isn’t it odd that she didn’t even post any photos of Scott from their daughters christening? What an unhappy and disconnected relationship. You don’t have to flaunt a relationship on social media, but when you live all aspects of your life on it but don’t even acknowledge your partner, it’s just weird. Especially when she used to document everything, even him throwing up on New Year’s Eve 😳 and did I ever mention ‘couples bakery’? 😂

• Haha
Yes, within an hour she was walking down grove road. You can just imagine something went on and she flounced out with the baby.

You can see shes low grade angry on this pic from the church. Shes such a bleep
God yes. The miserable control freak twit. She looks angry in every pic. She was likely irritated Scott's family was on the side of the baby. Guarantee Scott's family despises her. Look at her body language, standing away, glaring side eye at Scotts sister.

And BJ tit all over the fancy outfit. Had to take it off straight away. Ron must have been fuming.

Attachments

God yes. The miserable control freak twit. She looks angry in every pic. She was likely irritated Scott's family was on the side of the baby. Guarantee Scott's family despises her. Look at her body language, standing away, glaring side eye at Scotts sister.

And BJ tit all over the fancy outfit. Had to take it off straight away. Ron must have been fuming.
why was Ron wearing white as if she was some sort of innocent angelic person?

she is well known as a slag and having had loose morals from a young age

• Haha
She’s never getting married to Scott so thought she’ll wear white on BJs day, can’t have her own daughter having all of the attention can she? 🙄 She looks so uncomfortable around his family, she is an absolute control freak and the more I see the more she ticks every box of being a narcissist.
Has anybody got the screenshot of the receding hairline dig? 😂 it must pain her not to post her disdain of Scott. Crank 💯