Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite jealous of her hair, compared to mine it's in good condition. So why pile it ontop of her head for an awards ceremony? Do something nice with it.
She’s far too lazy to do anything other with her hair than shove it up in a bun

Reactions: 1
Oh for duck sake. How is it even a comedy bleeping podcast. Is her hair her attempt at being down to earth? One with the people? Who the duck voted for this. Ffs. MTGM is WAY funnier. duck sake.

Reactions: 11
I don’t have much opportunity to listen to podcasts so only listen to the parenting hell one after giving up on SMA and it’s so much more enjoyable and laugh out loud without being ranting or gross and there are plenty others covering similar topic that are better. I can’t believe they are still so popular especially with all their opinions and rants.

Reactions: 7
Here is the outfit! I am usually a big fan but the outfit hair, pose none of it is a good look sorry Rosie!
I thought they were millionaires? She could have had her hair and make up done plus a stylist… she will say she was too busy with the kids.

Reactions: 4
I thought they were millionaires? She could have had her hair and make up done plus a stylist… she will say she was too busy with the kids.
where was that company they’re always plugging? You know, the one that sends you a box of random clothes that you didn’t ask for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another picture of the outfit.

Not flattering at all.

She really should have hired a stylist, make up artist and hairdresser. The thing is, she could have looked lovely with a bit of help.

Instead she looked frumpy and chavvy in my opinion.
Ooooer I'm not normally one to find Chris attractive but he looks alright here.

Rosie on the other hand 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another picture of the outfit.

Not flattering at all.

She really should have hired a stylist, make up artist and hairdresser. The thing is, she could have looked lovely with a bit of help.

Instead she looked frumpy and chavvy in my opinion.
Chris is just 😍😍

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.