Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And now she’s doing CBeebies bedtime story! Bloooooody hell man. I’m sick of seeing her face on tv already
“Hello boys and girls welcome to CBeebies bedtime stories. I’m Chris Ramseys wife. Now if you’re all settled and ready I’ll just go get Sandra to read you the story while I go get a glass of wine because I’ve had a busy day on Insta”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Poptart

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that Chris was presenting Children in Need last night and she's on Instagram today complaining about parenting her children whilst living her privileged life.

Reactions: 44

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I don’t listen to the podcast I stopped finding it funny ages ago. Covid isn’t really hugely affecting their lives. Apart from maybe the first lockdown and having a child last year and having to home school a 4 year old. which considering both were at home and not WFH wasn’t that difficult surely (podcast chats and Instagram posts don’t count as work Rosie)

They still had money to move house. Chris is back on tour and has been for months. He also did tv work after the first lockdown last year. I’m sure their podcast adverts that increased during the lockdowns earned them some cash too. They’ve been abroad and other U.K. places on holidays or short trips.

People haven’t worked for months then made redundant, furloughed for months earning less money, getting into debt or working and getting grief for covid restrictions beyond their control. Bills have increased massively. People are highly struggling.

I work in the NHS it was bloody scary at the start of lockdowns having to go into a ward , when they were sat at home loving life at ‘wine time’ ( soon forgot that didn’t they) covid massively changed how we work even on non covid wards. It’s still ongoing.

They did the bloody o2 this week. Hardly restrictive times for them. Read the room and check your privilege.

Sorry rant over.😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Louby@21

Chatty Member
She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!
Oh come everyone has a right to get on their high horse even our Rosie. It’s bloody obvious it happened! This government have had one rule for one and one rule for another. It’s not about party politics. This government have been shocking.

I’m watching the NHS collapse in front of my eyes at work. They don’t give a shit about anyone unless it involves money, donors, dodgy dealings with their friends. Sorry, anyway back to Rosie and her annoying ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ginderella

She's not long had a baby. There's no need to fat shame... she's a cunt but the weight has no impact on her personality. X

Reactions: 37

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I've been lurking on this thread for a while. I listen to the podcast and in general I find it quite funny. HOWEVER, it really rips my knitting when Rosie frequently eludes to the fact that she 'didn't take maternity leave'. Errr, what? I wasn't aware she even had a job to take leave from? Fair enough she is touring now - but back when Rafe was born she was doing shite all? Recording the podcast can't take more than 2 hours a week? Most mum's would love to work 2 hours a week and make a decent wedge in doing so. Absolute joker.

Also, I hate it when Chris wanks on about not being able to work for 18 months due to the pandemic. Some people have lost their loved ones, their jobs, homes etc and we are meant to feel sorry for Chris Ramsay because he couldn't stand on a stage and tell jokes? The pair of them are totally tone deaf.

Anyway that's all from me - just needed to get that off my chest. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Crazymum

VIP Member
Much as I despise the Ramsey’s I don’t think we can judge people for going out to watch them. I mean bigger fool them wasting money on tickets to listen to them tossers but life does go on and I think people need to do what’s right for them. Covid is here to stay. If people want to hide in the house in the hope life will go bk to normal one day that’s on them. How would anyone know if they caught it there or at the supermarket / on public transport or at work. Bloody bonkers. And I say that as someone who lost her step mum to Covid in April 2020 so I’m not stupid.

Reactions: 35

Runner1

Chatty Member
Come on people I think we should all feel really sorry for her by herself for a couple of nights in her 1.5 million mansion with her husband earning thousands for a couple of hours work. I mean some people are choosing between heating their home and eating at the moment but my sympathy is all with her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lucylululu

Stock cube in the babies food 🤦🏽‍♀️ nhs advice here CRW … it’s possible she’s using a v low salt / baby one , but I doubt it
Boots sell baby stock cubes so I’m sure she’s using one of them. I don’t think we need to go all Mumsnet on her based on an assumption for something we haven’t even seen the packaging of

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tui

VIP Member
She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!
You don’t need to support Labour to see the PM is lying about this party

Reactions: 32

Cocobean

VIP Member
Just got back from seeing Chris at Durham. Although he looks tired he is still fit and I would happily climb him like a goddam tree!
Really funny show if anyone fancies it!

Rosie is still a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So she’s been back for the weekend and is off on tour again tomorrow, yet the only 2 days she’s had with the kids she’s moaned she’s had them?

then she has the cheek to say Chris isn’t there and why did he bother having kids if he’s never there!!!!!

If it wasn’t for him you wouldn’t be in that fancy house, you wouldn’t be a stay at home parent and you wouldn’t have the life u lead now. Stop whinging, look after your kids and be thankful you have them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Scragbags

VIP Member
I imagine their audience being in the same league as Mrs brown's boys

No offence to any mrs brown's boys fans but I am judging you

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jemadah

VIP Member
"Three ways to wear jeans"? I'm struggling to think of more than the one - "pull them on over your legs". Thank goodness Rosie can help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
My bairns goes into her bank for when she hits 18. As she gets older it'll get split between the bank and her purse if she really wants some. Absolutely disgusting that they take money from their kids and even worse that other people do the same!

That doesnt make it right, that money is their child's money. If they can't afford a takeaway, then don't buy a takeaway! The fact that they have money makes the whole post worse in my eyes.
I think you are missing the point, if the kid has a tenner in cash and Rosie uses it in an emergency but then replaces it or buys them a £15 toy, how’s it any different. Does the kid know it wasn’t the exact ten pound note? Her and Chris are millionaires they aren’t nicking the kids money let’s face it.

As I said Rosie is annoying but some of the things on here are a stretch sometimes

Reactions: 29

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
On the podcast, she admits she was on a night out ‘having a cry’ with her mates (weird but whatever) and someone came over and asked for a photo and she say said no. Her entitlement is just another level at this point. People investing in her, is what got her to where she is and she’s out there saying no to the ‘little people’. She’s a grade A twat and I genuinely think even chris can see it at this point !!!!!!
To he honest if I saw someone I like enough to want a pic with sat with friends crying I wouldn’t think that was an appropriate time to ask for a selfie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I do appreciate it must be hard when Chris is away, but she has irritated me with the whole ‘two kids on your own’ ALL WEEKEND when she stayed at her mother’s.
CRW was totally un relatable before that post , but even more so now . How many women have had a c section & with in a short space of time been back on the school run , food shop , housework, general life with absolutely no extra help and a partner straight back to work full time … not to mention those who go back to work themselves in a short space of time . I mention c section as she has had so much time to actually recover from hers , whilst constantly moaning how hard her job is 🙄 and apparently is now on maternity leave . 2 weeks after a c section I had to walk over a mile there and back with a pram and a toddler plus child going to school as you can’t drive for 6 weeks after a c section, no help whatsoever. It’s the reality for so very many , yet this 🤐🤐🤐 is constantly moaning how hard her life is …. She didn’t even have to pack a box when they moved house , the baby is almost one and it’s probably the first time she’s done two days ‘on her own ‘ together , which is a lie as she’s at her mothers .
CRW get yourself a coffee , sit down , wake up and smell said coffee & have a reality check , you haven’t got a f**** clue 😡 and while you are at it , don’t make out you are so ‘relatable ‘ when you are so very very NOT !

Reactions: 28