Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its baby loss awareness week and the wave of light tonight, nothing about it from her, considering how open she was about their loss i really thought she would of mentioned something.

Very disappointing.

Reactions: 7
Its baby loss awareness week and the wave of light tonight, nothing about it from her, considering how open she was about their loss i really thought she would of mentioned something.

Very disappointing.
I just came on to post something about this. I understand mother’s will find it hard to open up about baby loss, but she was very open about her miscarriage, so I thought she would have put a post up. Silly us, that means it not just about her if she posts something about blw

Reactions: 3
Top content as always CRW. Obviously not showing Robin’s face anymore, but she can’t stop herself from involving him somehow. Noticed he seems a lot calmer when she’s not shoving a camera in his face expecting him to perform like some circus monkey.

Top content as always CRW. Obviously not showing Robin’s face anymore, but she can’t stop herself from involving him somehow. Noticed he seems a lot calmer when she’s not shoving a camera in his face expecting him to perform like some circus monkey.
Think I might have missed something. Has she said she’s not showing Robin anymore?

Think I might have missed something. Has she said she’s not showing Robin anymore?
I don’t think she’s said anything but she’s definitely stopped showing him. Thankfully, it wasn’t helping him at all. She still feels free to film Rafe constantly so he’ll probably go the same way.

I do appreciate it must be hard when Chris is away, but she has irritated me with the whole ‘two kids on your own’ ALL WEEKEND when she stayed at her mother’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do appreciate it must be hard when Chris is away, but she has irritated me with the whole ‘two kids on your own’ ALL WEEKEND when she stayed at her mother’s.
CRW was totally un relatable before that post , but even more so now . How many women have had a c section & with in a short space of time been back on the school run , food shop , housework, general life with absolutely no extra help and a partner straight back to work full time … not to mention those who go back to work themselves in a short space of time . I mention c section as she has had so much time to actually recover from hers , whilst constantly moaning how hard her job is 🙄 and apparently is now on maternity leave . 2 weeks after a c section I had to walk over a mile there and back with a pram and a toddler plus child going to school as you can’t drive for 6 weeks after a c section, no help whatsoever. It’s the reality for so very many , yet this 🤐🤐🤐 is constantly moaning how hard her life is …. She didn’t even have to pack a box when they moved house , the baby is almost one and it’s probably the first time she’s done two days ‘on her own ‘ together , which is a lie as she’s at her mothers .
CRW get yourself a coffee , sit down , wake up and smell said coffee & have a reality check , you haven’t got a f**** clue 😡 and while you are at it , don’t make out you are so ‘relatable ‘ when you are so very very NOT !

Reactions: 28
She certainly isn’t too busy to eat, blimey - I’ve never known anyone to have a baby and then put the weight on

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She certainly isn’t too busy to eat, blimey - I’ve never known anyone to have a baby and then put the weight on

I did with 2 of mine, lost weight during pregnancy and gained after they were born mainly through post natel depression.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I put loads of weight on after having both my kids. Had severe hyperemesis so lost a lot in pregnancy and was very slim having the babies - then after giving birth with getting my appetite back and the breastfeeding hunger I went on a food rampage 😂

Reactions: 11
I've ballooned since having my daughter, put on all the weight I lost pre-pregnancy and then some 😫

I gained 6st on sertraline. Fixed my panic disorder though so happy days!
Ah really! I wonder if that's why. I was sort of semi joking but I started it in December last year and my weight has ballooned since then. I just assumed I was a greedy fucker!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ah really! I wonder if that's why. I was sort of semi joking but I started it in December last year and my weight has ballooned since then. I just assumed I was a greedy fucker!
Most anti depressants cause weight gain, I’m on citalopram now and it’s working much better. I’d say keep a food diary so you can see what you’re eating over a week and see if you’re overeating or it’s the med xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.