Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks 80
She looks pissed. I'm up doing a night feed and I've got the sound off on my phone so I don't disturb anyone and have just watched her stories. The way her face moves when she's talking is very exaggerated, you know when you're trying to stay in control of your features and sound sober? And her eyes just look gone.

Reactions: 9
Also voting for the others here! Although I will give Rosie credit for not having any of Chris’s outdated boys/girls toys on today’s pod… part of his beef (I think) involved the fact that there was a ‘little girl’s pink pram’ in their house when ‘we’ve got two boys’. What a great way to raise their kids 👍
How about the toenail story?! 🤢
It is a miracle Chris hasn’t filed for divorce.
She is a woman!

Reactions: 3
Wheyyyy ayyyeee haas treat yaaselll on a neet awayyy from waaa baaairrrnss 🙈 please hope to god that she gets elecution lessons before appearing on bbc1 😐😐😐

Reactions: 2
I haven’t listened to the podcast in ages , tried again last Friday, it’s worse than ever , I think it’s had it’s day .

Reactions: 5
Also voting for the others here! Although I will give Rosie credit for not having any of Chris’s outdated boys/girls toys on today’s pod… part of his beef (I think) involved the fact that there was a ‘little girl’s pink pram’ in their house when ‘we’ve got two boys’. What a great way to raise their kids 👍
Wow, he just got instantly unattractive. Was he born in the middle ages?

Reactions: 7
How rich is Chris in reality? Like i cant see them being popular soon enough. How will they pay for that house and the expensive cars etc? Maybe im just insanely naive.

Reactions: 4
How rich is Chris in reality? Like i cant see them being popular soon enough. How will they pay for that house and the expensive cars etc? Maybe im just insanely naive.
If you Google ‘Chris Ramsey net worth’ there are multiple reports that he’s worth about five million, don’t know how reliable these are though as that seems like a lot for him

• Wow
If you Google ‘Chris Ramsey net worth’ there are multiple reports that he’s worth about five million, don’t know how reliable these are though as that seems like a lot for him
And there's all 5 million reasons explained why Rosie is alright with being known as Chris Ramsey's Wife...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wondered about this because in comparison to other comedians, I rarely see him on panel shows etc. Therefore, assumed he wasn’t as popular

I wondered about this because in comparison to other comedians, I rarely see him on panel shows etc. Therefore, assumed he wasn’t as popular
Yeah exactly like katherine ryan for example, she works a lot and it shows. Lovely house. Lovely life etc. But chris only just about tours and the pod. Maybe the lucrative sponsors are more lucrative than i realised 🥴🥴🥴

How much do comedians make from touring? I think musicians make most of their money from touring, not sales/streams. His tours seem pretty big. I think panel shows pay a lot, though and I recall ever seeing him on one. I think people were whinging a while back because Jess Philips was paid several thousand for hosting HIGNFY.

How much do comedians make from touring? I think musicians make most of their money from touring, not sales/streams. His tours seem pretty big. I think panel shows pay a lot, though and I recall ever seeing him on one. I think people were whinging a while back because Jess Philips was paid several thousand for hosting HIGNFY.
I'm not sure but comments like the one he made about the 'boys' and 'girls' toys will not help him get those kind of offers either.

Remember Chris has presented the One Show, that Little Mix show and been on Taskmaster and several other panel shows aswell as his own stand up tours, they have a TV show coming up and the podcast/tour so he will be worth a fair bit. (Their house was 1.2 million) She will be raking it on on the instahun ads. (We have the same local Aldi and I have never seen her in there buying the nappies :ROFLMAO: ) Not to mention all the freebies. They aren't your regular couple from the north east anymore no matter how much they want people to think they are.

Reactions: 15
I’m sure tours are where comedians make their money, I think I read an article about Jimmy Carr that said that’s why he was always out on the road as it’s the most lucrative. Considering how much he is on the tv that is saying something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.