Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Rosies stories before she moved house she used to be so funny and entertaining. I think she changed because of SMA and now thinking she is a big celebrity and having the mansion but it is sad. She never seems to do anything with those lovely boys. Her latest story is embarrassing. I wonder why she hasn’t been reined in by those around her. I bet she sings and dances in the streets when she’s in Disney!

Reactions: 12
Took a screenshot to make a joke that the kids are probably with Sandra…turns out that’s exactly who Rafe is with and Chris was on the school run. Poor mare needs some quiet time, I’m guessing so she can decide which bottle to open next 😳
I couldn’t get through all of that story, it just got me sooo angry. Is she for real???

Reactions: 3
can’t go three nights without wine to take her kids to Disneyland paris? Someone needs to tell her that that video wasn’t anywhere near as funny or #relatable as she thinks it was!

also shows she’s done zero research into anything because they most definitely do serve alcohol
She has a problem with alcohol.
Can’t not drink for three nights? Why does she talk about drinking all the time? I used to do that when I was 16

Reactions: 5
She always seems to be either drinking, or talking about drinking. And she seems unable to stop once she gets started - she was drunk at wine tasting, drunk while recording SMA (technically AT WORK). I hope she thinks she’s being funny and relatable by exaggerating and playing it up, because otherwise it’s kind of concerning. And the used tampons! I once accidentally left one on top of the toilet in my uni house when I was in a hurry and I’m still mortified ten years later!

Reactions: 9
Whatever came of their tv show that they did a pilot for?
They are due to start recording it next month I think. I'm sure her stories earlier she said she was making the most of the next couple of weeks before she has to leave to record their TV show.

Always grateful of the reminder to vote for an alternative podcast. Cheers Rosie
Hear me out…
I voted for My Therapist Ghosted Me. Joanne & Vogue said “We won’t win, the other podcast sold out Wembley”
And yet even after selling out Wembley…. Rosie didn’t even realise they were shortlisted and is on SMA this morning asking Chris “who am I gonna meet?” … Of course because it’s all about her.
Selfish lazy c*nt
She doesn’t give a tit, she’s so self obsessed it’s unreal. I feel so sorry for Chris

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the heads up that voting was open…… I quickly used the link to vote for everyone other than these attention seeking clowns! Really really hope they don’t win. But we know we will get many drunken stories from the night anyway.

Reactions: 7
Also voting for the others here! Although I will give Rosie credit for not having any of Chris’s outdated boys/girls toys on today’s pod… part of his beef (I think) involved the fact that there was a ‘little girl’s pink pram’ in their house when ‘we’ve got two boys’. What a great way to raise their kids 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In their latest podcast advertisements on her stories she queries Chris about how he was worried about the millennium bug as “there was no internet then”

Is she for real, does she really think there was no internet in 1999/2000? Even worse, Chris then agrees with her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just thinking how embarrassing it was when she asked her followers where to buy alcohol in DisneyLand ffs
I bet there is places you can get it but honestly I’ve been and nobody is walking around drinking or sitting having beers etc
Nobody!

In their latest podcast advertisements on her stories she queries Chris about how he was worried about the millennium bug as “there was no internet then”

Is she for real, does she really think there was no internet in 1999/2000? Even worse, Chris then agrees with her!
She’s so uneducated that it’s embarrassing. Chris must have the patience of a saint, having to explain basic concepts like Roman numerals and centuries to her. Didn’t she say that she basically purposefully failed her GCSEs?

She’s so uneducated that it’s embarrassing. Chris must have the patience of a saint, having to explain basic concepts like Roman numerals and centuries to her. Didn’t she say that she basically purposefully failed her GCSEs?
She lived in the 90s, that’s the worst thing, she would have surely used the internet when she was younger. Even if they had nothing they would have had the internet at school or the local library.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.