Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh so glad to hear others saying charva. I remember so well when Chav took over!

how on earth that podcast won is beyond me. I’m annoyed they won and will just gloat

Reactions: 6
I used to quite like her clothes and how she did her make up etc, but recently seems to have really gone downhill- which is weird cos she's on the TV far more often now, and I thought she looked bloody awful on Strictly & Graham Norton. There's no class about her. Take it stichfix or whatever they're called aren't styling her for tv appearances 🤣

Reactions: 3
If you look at the pics from that night, some of the tiktokers/influencers were invited. Every one of them made an effort. Lovely dresses, lovely suits, Rosie…… Absolutely should have been denied entry!
She just doesn’t give a duck.
And then on the podcast ranting about how Chris dresses “like a 14 year old boy” …. Pot. Kettle. Chav.

Reactions: 7
If you look at the pics from that night, some of the tiktokers/influencers were invited. Every one of them made an effort. Lovely dresses, lovely suits, Rosie…… Absolutely should have been denied entry!
She just doesn’t give a duck.
And then on the podcast ranting about how Chris dresses “like a 14 year old boy” …. Pot. Kettle. Chav.
She proper puts him down ALL THE TIME. I think she needs a hard reality check. She would be nothing without him so perhaps she should try being a bit nicer to him.

Reactions: 18
Ooooer I'm not normally one to find Chris attractive but he looks alright here.

Rosie on the other hand 🥴🥴🥴
I’ve always thought Chris was attractive, but I think he leapt up the hotness scale for a lot of people when we all realised he has that “good dad/good husband” thing going on 😂

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1100198

I kept thinking, its like a very familiar track suit character. And here we are.
“Yeah, but no, right but I had to like solo parent right but like cos Chris right had to like go on tour right. So I had like Robin and Rafe right and like but Sandra right couldn’t come round like cos right she was like being selfish and that right and like looking after my Kates kids right and I’m like that is like so unfair right cos I got like literally millions of followers right on like insta and like tiktok and Twitter and Facey right. Yeah and I have to like do stuff and right dance and sing and it is like I can’t do that like as I’ve got right two kids but yeah and like it is dead hard right but I like need Sandra all the time so I can be like famous yeah, but like I can’t cos Kates a selfish witch………”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol I actually read that as she actually speaks. Well done haha. She has such a hard life doesn’t she

“Yeah, but no, right but I had to like solo parent right but like cos Chris right had to like go on tour right. So I had like Robin and Rafe right and like but Sandra right couldn’t come round like cos right she was like being selfish and that right and like looking after my Kates kids right and I’m like that is like so unfair right cos I got like literally millions of followers right on like insta and like tiktok and Twitter and Facey right. Yeah and I have to like do stuff and right dance and sing and it is like I can’t do that like as I’ve got right two kids but yeah and like it is dead hard right but I like need Sandra all the time so I can be like famous yeah, but like I can’t cos Kates a selfish witch………”

Reactions: 4
Parenting Hell should have won that podcast award, no brainer IMO :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.