Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they not spoken about their win at all on socials? I had to Google it to find out who won. So weird as they were posting loads asking people to vote

Reactions: 5
Why have they not spoken about their win at all on socials? I had to Google it to find out who won. So weird as they were posting loads asking people to vote
Why would they thank people for something they believe is rightfully theirs!?! The people who buy the ticket and the merch and listen to their podcast are simply income streams to them. There to talk at and encourage to vote, turn up and part with cash. Other than that they don't give a flying f**k!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did what?!

Yeah she did, and her mum called her out on it. She apologised on the following weeks podcast…. only to change it to “a little bit of a bleep
Even at my age, if I even did that, I’d wake up in intensive care.
Her mum does everything for them… Ungrateful c*nt

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'll happily offer my services if he needs some relief in between his annual sessions with his leechy wife.
I don’t get the impression he’s very sexual himself.
When they talk about having sex they seem disgusted (on the podcast)

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another picture of the outfit.

Not flattering at all.

She really should have hired a stylist, make up artist and hairdresser. The thing is, she could have looked lovely with a bit of help.

Instead she looked frumpy and chavvy in my opinion.
Just catching up - she looks more like his proud mother here than his wife. I won’t start on how bleeping terrible she looks 😳 it’s no wonder Chris isn’t in to having sex with her 🤢 poor sod. She’s starting to look like she has a weird smell about her. Mix of stale alcohol and dry shampoo from being “too busy” to wash her hair 🤣
He’s is a proper fitty though, wasted on that mess 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the impression he’s very sexual himself.
When they talk about having sex they seem disgusted (on the podcast)
I’m sure I remember them saying on the podcast that after they have sex he feels really grubby and dirty and has to have a shower 😂 tbh I reckon it’s just 2 mins of missionary for them, shower and then bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure I remember them saying on the podcast that after they have sex he feels really grubby and dirty and has to have a shower 😂 tbh I reckon it’s just 2 mins of missionary for them, shower and then bed 😂
You’d need a shower after shagging Rosie..stinking of BO and stale wine for the night before,

• Haha
  • Sick
They must be raking it in with all the work recently. I also get the impression that Robin goes to private school and the house must cost a bomb. Good on them, must be hard being in that line of work especially with covid. I don’t actually mind Rosie so much but I think Chris definitely thinks he’s a station above her, I do think the “ I haven’t had a sip of wine in days” from Rosie says a lot.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220306-085502_Instagram.jpg

Talking about winning a COMEDY award, and that Chris would have had more of a chance than her if podcasts weren't included.... Could that possibly be because his actual JOB is a COMEDIAN? It definitely has become the Rosie show hasn't it.

Reactions: 23
They must be raking it in with all the work recently. I also get the impression that Robin goes to private school and the house must cost a bomb. Good on them, must be hard being in that line of work especially with covid. I don’t actually mind Rosie so much but I think Chris definitely thinks he’s a station above her, I do think the “ I haven’t had a sip of wine in days” from Rosie says a lot.
i do like Chris, but I’ve noticed he often corrects her when she misunderstands something and is wrong himself.

What is she complaining about?

Says she wants a full nights sleep and Chris should get up with Rafe! She’s got a cheek.She said the same when he was touring, when he comes home from tour he can do the nights (even though she was doing nothing and he was out to work all hours). If she can dump the kids with anyone at all, she does.

She’s just spent time away in a hotel and had a full nights sleep, had nights out of her choosing and now instead of catching up on her much needed sleep when Rafe has his nap today, she’s swanning around as normal in the car.
She can’t be that tired of she’s out and about.

Some mums don’t get any breaks at all Rosie. You have Chris to help, your mum and you are away having nights without your kids.

Bore off with your pity stories and woe me posts.

Attachments

Yes she’s got a cheek with that. She quite often says Chris gets up in the night when he is there and it was in the last month her mum stayed over for two nights so Rosie could get a full nights sleep. Add in the nights away in hotels for ‘work’ and she really doesn’t have a handle on reality for lots of mums without that support.

May have already been asked. But how come she hasn't (from what I can see) pose 1 single picture of Robin on her grid on Instagram since 2nd October?.

Reactions: 1
May have already been asked. But how come she hasn't (from what I can see) pose 1 single picture of Robin on her grid on Instagram since 2nd October?.
Reckon she’s been told not to. Either by Chris, or their management.

Reactions: 2
After she showed him standing in the cot, while the baby was in it, he seemed to stop appearing as much. She must have been told how dangerous and stupid it was to let it happen, never mind film it and post it. My heart was in my throat watching it! And while I know it’s not his fault, and it’s all he knew, and she is to blame, he was very good at acting up to the camera, mouthing off and coming across as a bit of a pain. I think Chris or her family or their management, or maybe even school, may have told her/advised her to not put him out there so much.

After she showed him standing in the cot, while the baby was in it, he seemed to stop appearing as much. She must have been told how dangerous and stupid it was to let it happen, never mind film it and post it. My heart was in my throat watching it! And while I know it’s not his fault, and it’s all he knew, and she is to blame, he was very good at acting up to the camera, mouthing off and coming across as a bit of a pain. I think Chris or her family or their management, or maybe even school, may have told her/advised her to not put him out there so much.
All this! She was literally turning him into an obnoxious performing clown, was awful to watch. I think she also read here and it wasn't pretty to read...accurate and to the point but not pretty! I also think Chris may have put his foot down, if I remember correctly he walked in on one of her lives when Robin was being awful, he cut her a filthy look and scooped up Rafe and took him out of the room??

Reactions: 3
Covid benefited them. Everyone was bored and listening to podcasts and scrolling Instagram watching Rosie’s shite ads and getting onboard the 5pm wine time. This led to them selling merch, planning a podcast tours. Without Covid (and becoming the insta mums she took the piss out of) I don’t think she would be as big as she is

Yes Chris lost out on tours but he also had just done strictly so still did some tv work during that time I think like the Little Mix show?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.