Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from South Shields & the only people I see pick tabs off floors are down & outs 🤢
I'm from Sunderland and I've only ever seen homeless people do this 🤷‍♀️ I can't tell whether she's just a scruff or if she never actually did this and is lying to try and seem relatable but failed?

Reactions: 5
On CRW’s memories from Insta, looks like Chris made a typo when he added the comment. He missed an ‘s’ out before the word ‘he’
CFAE19F0-958A-406D-8CEB-62038EDD7ECF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chris hasn’t added a comment? That’s the caption on Rosie’s photo?
it’s a joke

I see she stayed at Sandra’s. Does poor Sandra ever get a day off? Where was her ‘maternity’ leave? I’m glad I never had kids if Rosie is an example, I thought the work would ease off after they leave home but Rosie is still a full time job for Sandra. Maybe Sandra gets a Carers Allowance for Rosie? I bet Kate doesn’t have her Mum run ragged.

Reactions: 12
it’s a joke

I see she stayed at Sandra’s. Does poor Sandra ever get a day off? Where was her ‘maternity’ leave? I’m glad I never had kids if Rosie is an example, I thought the work would ease off after they leave home but Rosie is still a full time job for Sandra. Maybe Sandra gets a Carers Allowance for Rosie? I bet Kate doesn’t have her Mum run ragged.
I bet CRW gets a proper paddy on when Sandra is looking after Kate’s kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’s regretting the move yet . It’s great probably when Chris is there but she dosent seem to have made any friends there if she has she’s kept quiet about it . The house that had was lovely in a really nice street I’ve always thought the country mansion isn’t them . It’s also way too classy for them .

Reactions: 9
Just got back from seeing Chris at Durham. Although he looks tired he is still fit and I would happily climb him like a goddam tree!
Really funny show if anyone fancies it!

Rosie is still a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just got back from seeing Chris at Durham. Although he looks tired he is still fit and I would happily climb him like a goddam tree!
Me too! He's a hottie. Rosie is definitely punching. She's like a chavvy council estate mum that can be found outside B&M pushing a pram with sprayed on leggings and knock off UGG boots from 2012.

I'm glad you enjoyed his show. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember when I saw her for the first time, on Sunday brunch, I thought she was his mam. Now it was a video interview, she was heavily pregnant and sitting down so I couldn't see that she was pregnant and I didn't have a clue how old he was, just that she looked older.

Reactions: 6
Really funny show if anyone fancies it!

Rosie is still a twit.
We are going ( rescheduled from 2020) did wonder what to do but have decided to go as I do like his stand up …pre the podcast and did enjoy that for a while. Will see but glad you enjoyed it. Gives me Hope!

Reactions: 2
We are going ( rescheduled from 2020) did wonder what to do but have decided to go as I do like his stand up …pre the podcast and did enjoy that for a while. Will see but glad you enjoyed it. Gives me Hope!
I have always like his stand up, even before Rosie came on the scene. I dont listen to the podcast anymore cos her voice makes my teeth itch and my ears bleed, but you will honestly really enjoy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I listened to the podcast yesterday (I know, I took one for the team!). She was banging on about how she used to be referred to as Chris Ramsay’s Wife 🤣 and also said she thinks Rafe has separation anxiety as she worked so much last year… imagine if she had a proper job???????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also saw Chris at Durham last night, it was canny. I cannot bare Rosie but I do love Chris. I went with a child free friend who actually didn’t find it as good and I wonder if it’s because it is fairly family/parent orientated jokes.
Carl Hutchinson was decent prior too..id consider going to see him

Reactions: 6
Also saw Chris at Durham last night, it was canny. I cannot bare Rosie but I do love Chris. I went with a child free friend who actually didn’t find it as good and I wonder if it’s because it is fairly family/parent orientated jokes.
I've seen Carl on his own a couple of times. Very funny guy.

Reactions: 3
I've seen Carl on his own a couple of times. Very funny guy.
I’m not a parent 🤦‍♀️ but I’ve worked with children and their families professionally so it will be ok for me but the other half might struggle!
What time did Carl come on… I’ve no tickets yet. ( e-ticket)

Reactions: 2
I’m not a parent 🤦‍♀️ but I’ve worked with children and their families professionally so it will be ok for me but the other half might struggle!
What time did Carl come on… I’ve no tickets yet. ( e-ticket)
Carl was due to come on at 730 but was 10 mins late. He was on for half an hour. Chris was on at 830ish. Finished about 10

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.