Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have kids but found Chris’ show quite funny. Really loved Carl too!

Reactions: 3
Wonder how long it is before she does an insta story about the O2 being damaged in storm Eunice just to shoehorn in the fact she played there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie Ramsey on this week's podcast:
"So this week I'm solo parenting again. I had such a hard day full of activities.....so me AND Sandra took the kids swimming. Then I took them to a kids party."
So not two activities where you've had heavy involvement in looking after them then is it?!

Reactions: 17
"So this week I'm solo parenting again. I had such a hard day full of activities.....so me AND Sandra took the kids swimming. Then I took them to a kids party."
So not two activities where you've had heavy involvement in looking after them then is it?!
And also not solo if Sandra was there. She’s almost delusional at this point about parenting.

Reactions: 14
Oh god don’t tell me she’s posted another video when you can almost catch a glimpse of Rafe’s private parts (latest one on the grid about being “back” after having her period)

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god don’t tell me she’s posted another video when you can almost catch a glimpse of Rafe’s private parts (latest one on the grid about being “back” after having her period)
Omg yes you are right

Reactions: 2
Came here to say this!!!

Reactions: 4
I've reported it, poor little lad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.