Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't she dress Rafe properly before doing that ridiculous video? FFS.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness genuinely could not believe that reel - poor little boy! What on Earth possessed her to start filming that nonsense whilst a partially naked baby !!!

Reactions: 6
I have those dungarees, I'm about to go and burn them now though 🤦
Also poor Rafe she has no moral compass at all, she's so self obsessed. Rosie hun you look like a potato!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's still there.

What was so urgent that she couldn't put some bottoms on him first? Or maybe Sandra wasnt there to do it for her 🤔
That's what gets me. It wasn't a 'quick must capture this moment' reel. It was CRW parading around. There was no reason it couldn't have waited to put at least a nappy on him.

Reactions: 4
Chris jokingly asking on the podcast where he’s likely to find her menstrual cup lying around. She must be rotten to live with :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Chris jokingly asking on the podcast where he’s likely to find her menstrual cup lying around. She must be rotten to live with :sick:
Even I find this disgusting, I'm sure it's been mentioned before in one of the podcasts how she leaves used tampons on the toilet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That's disgusting, me and my fella are really open about my period but there's a limit, I won't even let him empty the bathroom bin after I've been on!

Reactions: 8
can’t go three nights without wine to take her kids to Disneyland paris? Someone needs to tell her that that video wasn’t anywhere near as funny or #relatable as she thinks it was!

also shows she’s done zero research into anything because they most definitely do serve alcohol

Reactions: 13
can’t go three nights without wine to take her kids to Disneyland paris? Someone needs to tell her that that video wasn’t anywhere near as funny or #relatable as she thinks it was!

also shows she’s done zero research into anything because they most definitely do serve alcohol
I know! Three nights without booze?.. heaven forbid!!

Imagine being those kids in a few years time and seeing things like that, that alcohol is on the top of her list and not her kids having a fab time.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being those kids in a few years time and seeing things like that, that alcohol is on the top of her list and not her kids having a fab time.
my heart actually breaks for them, she clearly has some kind of codependent relationship with alcohol and those poor babies are going to be the ones that suffer

We all know what’s coming. Pictures from first class on Eurostar. Dancing/singing insta stories with all the Disney princesses. Pictures of having a glass of wine.
Also she’ll be whinging about the crowds, moaning about the length of the queues, complaining she didn’t see x y or z character.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.