Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly why I listen to the podcast . Not sure if I’d listen if I was still in Tyne and Wear.

I just think she’s so common

She needs a stylist ASAP. If I had a gorgeous husband who provided that lifestyle for me when I can’t even read or write sufficiently , I’d ensure that myself and the home look next to perfect 🙊 maybe it’s easier said than done.
Agree she is really common. I’m from Middlesbrough and the stuff she said about picking up tabs off the floor to smoke etc? Yuck. Not a north east thing love, just a dirty scrubber thing

Reactions: 16
Agree she is really common. I’m from Middlesbrough and the stuff she said about picking up tabs off the floor to smoke etc? Yuck. Not a north east thing love, just a dirty scrubber thing
I’m from South Shields & the only people I see pick tabs off floors are down & outs 🤢

Reactions: 11
She goes to prove the saying is right “ money can’t buy you class”
The only reason she’s moaning all the time is because she’ll be seething that Chris is on tour again and shes not.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow them or listen to the podcast so I didn’t realise it was a present. Not really a funny joke though.

I take it back, Sandra only looks after the kids and cleans, looks like she gifts cooking equipment
BiB - just like all their jokes then 🤭

Reactions: 3
She shared a friend singing. Seemed good to my untrained ear!! Even I know that Rosie can’t sing!!! People seem to have agreed. Awkward for her. Does she allow the praise for her friend or delete? I’d comment. But scared about the come back from get followers!!

Reactions: 2
Yep I had messages saying I should kill myself. I'm an evil woman with no place in this world. Some went through my profile, and made comments about my family. All from a polite comment asking her to stop with the self pitying posts. Utterly appalling. And she did nothing to stop it either.
She should be reported for showing your profile picture and name surely?

Reactions: 4
That was aimed at me. I asked nicely if she could not post the fml posts especially as the current financial climate in the country is awful. Her huns jumped on me calling all sorts of names including troll, and the amount of dms I had calling me all sorts. I was blocked by the end of the day. I'm so upset 🤣🤣
Wow. She has no clue about the real world. She knew what she was doing sharing it with your username visible 🤬

What, what did she say about you in her post? I missed it entirely!
It was just a screenshot of the comment with nothing else written on it. I saw it but then when I went back to look expecting a follow up rant from Rosie it’d been deleted.

• Wow
There goes Lady Lard Arse telling us how she makes a jacket potato? What’s the bet poor Sandras made it for her 🤣

• Haha
Wow. She has no clue about the real world. She knew what she was doing sharing it with your username visible 🤬

It was just a screenshot of the comment with nothing else written on it. I saw it but then when I went back to look expecting a follow up rant from Rosie it’d been deleted.
Yeah one of her followers said she had posted something then deleted it, as I clearly upset CRW 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How about, instead of filming your child playing with the kitchen cupboards and moaning about him playing with the cupboards WHILST YOU'RE SAT RECORDING HIM, you close the cupboard, say no and remove him from the kitchen!!!

Reactions: 14
This is the problem with parents just wanting to be friends with their kids and not actually wanting to parent them at all. I don't think either of those kids have ever heard the word 'no' from her. Leads to stuff like Robin jumping on top of Rafe in his cot. I think she thinks if she actually parents her kids, they won't like her 🙄

Reactions: 9
How about, instead of filming your child playing with the kitchen cupboards and moaning about him playing with the cupboards WHILST YOU'RE SAT RECORDING HIM, you close the cupboard, say no and remove him from the kitchen!!!
I’m hazarding a guess that Sandra wasn’t there to take him from the kitchen to the toys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m hazarding a guess that Sandra wasn’t there to take him from the kitchen to the toys
It's just lazy parenting! Telling your child no will do zero harm, it will set boundaries and give them tools to understand right from wrong. Filming it for the gram, while going "dunno why we have toys" and not removing him or stopping him from doing it is just going to do more harm in the long term. Look at how Robin acts, we've seen it on her page alot, where he's allowed to do what he wants when she's in charge and he doesn't take no for an answer or just runs riot. It's one thing to be doing your best and have maybe a tit day (I'm guilty of this today, my daughter has pushed every single one of my buttons and I've shouted ALOT, which is a waste of breath because it's not effective in the slightest, but when you've said no over and over, while removing them and what they're trying to do from the situation and it's falling on deaf ears because she's tired and I'm tired, it happens and we can only hope that tomorrow will be a better day) it's another to just sit and watch stuff unfold and do nothing, like Robin in the cot, rafe in the cupboard, rafe on the fire hearth etc.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.