Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was a Christmas present for Chris. Who admits he doesn’t even like pancakes or crepes so I believe it’s a joke
I don’t follow them or listen to the podcast so I didn’t realise it was a present. Not really a funny joke though.

I take it back, Sandra only looks after the kids and cleans, looks like she gifts cooking equipment

She shared a screenshot on her story before of a comment on her post. Did she follow it up with anything or just delete it?

Is the mirror thing in the kitchen really dirty, or is it some kind of weird filter?

Reactions: 1
She shared a screenshot on her story before of a comment on her post. Did she follow it up with anything or just delete it?
That was aimed at me. I asked nicely if she could not post the fml posts especially as the current financial climate in the country is awful. Her huns jumped on me calling all sorts of names including troll, and the amount of dms I had calling me all sorts. I was blocked by the end of the day. I'm so upset 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That was aimed at me. I asked nicely if she could not post the fml posts especially as the current financial climate in the country is awful. Her huns jumped on me calling all sorts of names including troll, and the amount of dms I had calling me all sorts. I was blocked by the end of the day. I'm so upset 🤣🤣
Ugh! Her daft fans DMd you? How sad of them!

Reactions: 3
I never understand how if anyone messages these "famous" people, they're called trolls and everyone fumes about it...but then all their fans can message people making genuine comments all sort of abuse, and thats fine?

Reactions: 9
Yep I had messages saying I should kill myself. I'm an evil woman with no place in this world. Some went through my profile, and made comments about my family. All from a polite comment asking her to stop with the self pitying posts. Utterly appalling. And she did nothing to stop it either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Yep I had messages saying I should kill myself. I'm an evil woman with no place in this world. Some went through my profile, and made comments about my family. All from a polite comment asking her to stop with the self pitying posts. Utterly appalling. And she did nothing to stop it either.
That is horrific! I hope you're okay? I'd be fuming/really upset if that happened to me!

Reactions: 4
That is horrific! I hope you're okay? I'd be fuming/really upset if that happened to me!
I'm glad I'm blocked cause I actually went on to block her.
One message I got was telling me to be kind, while also saying what an awful person I must be 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things like this don't tend to affect me, Just a little angry

Reactions: 5
I'm glad I'm blocked cause I actually went on to block her.
One message I got was telling me to be kind, while also saying what an awful person I must be 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things like this don't tend to affect me, Just a little angry
At least you don't have to see her smug face anymore 😊 sending hugs even though you seem okay! 🥰 I still don't think she should have screenshot and posted your comment, or whatever she did, she must have known people would come after you 😡 I came on this thread not really hating her, but not really liking her anymore either, now I really dislike her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm slightly concerned that I'm too much like her....cos I'm also like that when I haven't seen people in a while, initially I like them being there but then little things annoy me and I want them gone...until they're gone then I want them back....omg I'm a kn*b aren't I 😭😭

Tbf I did used to really love her and Chris, mainly cos I'm from the northeast but moved away and they remind me of home...but now I think they're getting a bit too cocky...her more than him. I wonder if their marriage is working because they are away from each other so much?
Exactly why I listen to the podcast . Not sure if I’d listen if I was still in Tyne and Wear.

I just think she’s so common

There's just something about her that makes me feel sick. She gives me the ick. I'm sure she's perfectly clean and smells lovely, but just looks like she needs a good wash to me! Find her really off putting.
She needs a stylist ASAP. If I had a gorgeous husband who provided that lifestyle for me when I can’t even read or write sufficiently , I’d ensure that myself and the home look next to perfect 🙊 maybe it’s easier said than done.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.