Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that doesn’t spend my kids Christmas money on takeaways and taxis?? Given she’s loaded it’s even worse! If my kid bought some sweets with it I might have one, but would frigging nick it 😂 cowbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how many people are commenting agreeing with her about stealing their child’s Christmas money! I am actually shocked.

Reactions: 7
Of course she doesn’t steal the kids money it was a joke. I know she’s a twit but not everything is literal

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that doesn’t spend my kids Christmas money on takeaways and taxis?? Given she’s loaded it’s even worse! If my kid bought some sweets with it I might have one, but would frigging nick it 😂 cowbag.
Agreed. I have never.

Reactions: 3
It’s not a joke, they’ve spoken about it on the podcast before
Okay so what the kids get a tenner and they use it for a takeaway but then next time they are out let the kids choose a toy or something? I doubt they are stealing off their kids and THEN advertising it

Reactions: 9
My bairns goes into her bank for when she hits 18. As she gets older it'll get split between the bank and her purse if she really wants some. Absolutely disgusting that they take money from their kids and even worse that other people do the same!

Okay so what the kids get a tenner and they use it for a takeaway but then next time they are out let the kids choose a toy or something? I doubt they are stealing off their kids and THEN advertising it
That doesnt make it right, that money is their child's money. If they can't afford a takeaway, then don't buy a takeaway! The fact that they have money makes the whole post worse in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is everything that her children might enjoy such a chore for her? Surely she should be enjoying seeing Robin choosing out his own things, teaching him the value of money, how to get the most out of your money etc. I guess if Smyths sold wine it would be more enjoyable, eh Rosie

Reactions: 10
They’re doing the CBeebies bedtime story today, Rosie looks like a competition winner! 😆 What is that blouse?! Looks like my nana’s curtains!

C98DF698-EE23-4378-825A-527A93CE209C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't sleep last night so listened to their podcast titled Liquid Gold. I'm wondering if Chris is a tattler as he said alot of what we do about the moaning about everything alll the time 🤣

• Haha
My bairns goes into her bank for when she hits 18. As she gets older it'll get split between the bank and her purse if she really wants some. Absolutely disgusting that they take money from their kids and even worse that other people do the same!

That doesnt make it right, that money is their child's money. If they can't afford a takeaway, then don't buy a takeaway! The fact that they have money makes the whole post worse in my eyes.
I think you are missing the point, if the kid has a tenner in cash and Rosie uses it in an emergency but then replaces it or buys them a £15 toy, how’s it any different. Does the kid know it wasn’t the exact ten pound note? Her and Chris are millionaires they aren’t nicking the kids money let’s face it.

As I said Rosie is annoying but some of the things on here are a stretch sometimes

Reactions: 29
I think you are missing the point, if the kid has a tenner in cash and Rosie uses it in an emergency but then replaces it or buys them a £15 toy, how’s it any different. Does the kid know it wasn’t the exact ten pound note? Her and Chris are millionaires they aren’t nicking the kids money let’s face it.

As I said Rosie is annoying but some of the things on here are a stretch sometimes
She didn’t say it like that though, she didn’t say in an emergency or that they borrowed it. She specifically said it was annoying now that he was old enough to know how much money he had, implying that in the past if he was given £50 they might take £20 to spend on a takeaway and he would be none the wiser.
He has loads of toys, so it’s not as if he’s deprived or anything, but they’ve definitely said they’ve taken his money without any intention of giving it back.

No, I'm not missing the point at all. They have plenty of money, taking a child's Christmas money so they can have a takeaway is low. I don't care whether they buy him a more expensive toy when they're out, you just don't do it. She never said "oh we borrow it and put it back later" she clearly stated that he now knows exactly how much he has, implying that they'd help themselves to it.

Let's look at it the other way, say you had twenty quid in your purse, your kid decides they want a takeaway so help themselves without consulting you, is that OK? I mean they might buy you a treat so that's OK yes?

She litreally has enough to not worry about nicking the kids money for a takeaway or taxi. She just said it to keep up the 'I'm just like you' facade...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.