Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it infuriating at the best of times when influencers and twats like Rosie make a big deal out of “finishing for Christmas” but this year, of all years it’s driving me insane. It’s so tone deaf as they do duck all, get to pick and chose their hours, get paid huge amounts and sit in their house or be ferried around to do a few hours work. It’s not hard and it’s insulting to people with real lives.
Hardly work is it. She complained about l osjowns. She complains about her ‘work’ give her a couple of days off and she will be complaining about the kids again.

I’m on my second break of a 13 hour day on a busy ward and I finish in an hour! I’m actually off Christmas Day but I know how lucky I am to be but some people really have no idea what real life is like anymore! People her age with the same age kids and less then half the money she has while working full time jobs and paying for childcare dont moan half nearly as much as Relatable Rosie ( so she thinks!)

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing so may be wrong. But she’s definitely got something lined up. They’d introduce her as a podcaster/influencer most likely
They've already filmed and the filming would have interfered with Chris's tour I think so doubt it but she'll sure be hopeful for next year.

Reactions: 1
I still enjoy the podcast because it does continue to make me laugh, I’ve gone back to the beginning and OMG it’s like listening to a different person!
She’s so happy! She just seems to be enjoying herself. All she does now is moan and whinge.

She needs to have a bloody chat with herself while she’s sitting in her enormous house with her beautiful boys, her lovely husband whose supporting her 100% and all that money in the bank

Reactions: 10
I find it infuriating at the best of times when influencers and twats like Rosie make a big deal out of “finishing for Christmas” but this year, of all years it’s driving me insane. It’s so tone deaf as they do duck all, get to pick and chose their hours, get paid huge amounts and sit in their house or be ferried around to do a few hours work. It’s not hard and it’s insulting to people with real lives.
Sandras probably done all her Xmas shopping for her and wrapped it 😁

Reactions: 4
"Influencers and twats" - that's basically why we're here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The whole feral lot have just landed at our local. Won’t be booking for next year 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
To be honest, I tried to ignore them all. CRW looked a lard arsed mess as usual. She does have a n arrogant air about her, but as I really disclaimer her, it would be impossible for me to take a positive from anything she does/says/wears. Although I haven’t looked at her Instagram page in a long time, she must totally edit her pics. She is far bigger (no shame, just comparing ig pics to real life) and far less attractive. Robin is as annoying in real life as he is on Instagram. His cuteness has disappeared and he is just an annoying little brat. Rafe looks like his eyes need attention, though given Robins eye problems, I’m sure she will get it looked at. He is huge. Chris is a good looking bloke and his smile is quite cute. He did have photos taken with a couple of diners, which, given it was Christmas Day, was quite generous.

Reactions: 18
To be honest, I tried to ignore them all. CRW looked a lard arsed mess as usual. She does have a n arrogant air about her, but as I really disclaimer her, it would be impossible for me to take a positive from anything she does/says/wears. Although I haven’t looked at her Instagram page in a long time, she must totally edit her pics. She is far bigger (no shame, just comparing ig pics to real life) and far less attractive. Robin is as annoying in real life as he is on Instagram. His cuteness has disappeared and he is just an annoying little brat. Rafe looks like his eyes need attention, though given Robins eye problems, I’m sure she will get it looked at. He is huge. Chris is a good looking bloke and his smile is quite cute. He did have photos taken with a couple of diners, which, given it was Christmas Day, was quite generous.
Hahaha ppl asking for photos of him and not her. Brilliant

Where was it at? I was trying to place it but couldn’t work out!

I really hope they l did a lateral flow before hugging and kissing eaxh other all evening.
I know we are free to see family. But noone wants to kill off granny.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.