Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she was filming something exciting at the beach the other week? Was it really a McDonalds advert?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just to add. I'm a veggie not vegan but the mcplant is banging. I had 2 tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do too! I have a very similar one. Proud to be a tatty mess 🤣
It would have been lovely when she got it but it looks like she's fell in a Bush 🤣 you can see where all the wool has pulled and its bobbled. And the actual bobble on top looks like its full of twigs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice she deleted the recent reel of robin blowing out rafes candle on his cake?
Wasn’t offensive in anyway at all, I thought it was quite funny 🤣
I wonder why she deleted it? 🥴

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice she deleted the recent reel of robin blowing out rafes candle on his cake?
Wasn’t offensive in anyway at all, I thought it was quite funny 🤣
I wonder why she deleted it? 🥴
That is weird! It was the funniest/cutest thing she’s put on in a long time!

Reactions: 3
Maybe as part of her mcdonalds contract she has to keep their ad up top for a set amount of time?

I’ve just started listening to their new podcast episode and I’m not easily offended but Chris just said he has an issue with going into a shop to buy paracetamol products and how they won’t allow you to buy more than product. Rosie said they do that so people can’t overdose and he said you need to take millions of them to do that.

As someone who has previously overdosed on paracetamol and I still consider it now (my mental health has taken a nosedive) and I know someone else who has this is just bleeping wrong. I thought maybe they were kinda being a bit more in tune with what they were saying but Jesus Christ!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just started listening to their new podcast episode and I’m not easily offended but Chris just said he has an issue with going into a shop to buy paracetamol products and how they won’t allow you to buy more than product. Rosie said they do that so people can’t overdose and he said you need to take millions of them to do that.

As someone who has previously overdosed on paracetamol and I still consider it now (my mental health has taken a nosedive) and I know someone else who has this is just bleeping wrong. I thought maybe they were kinda being a bit more in tune with what they were saying but Jesus Christ!!!
One of the many reasons I stopped listening was because of nonsense like this. I don't expect hosts of comedy podcasts I listen to to be brains of Britain, but honestly the two of them truly aren't the brightest. Chris is too fond of the word s**g for my liking too but there's zero point emailing them to say how damaging that kind of language can be because it'd fall on deaf ears.

Reactions: 7

Sorry you have been and are going through this. Many of these celebs live in such a bubble they have no idea about the real world and real issues people have.

I hope you have someone to talk to. And if not please reach out. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry you have been and are going through this. Many of these celebs live in such a bubble they have no idea about the real world and real issues people have.

I hope you have someone to talk to. And if not please reach out. X
Would of thought Chris might have understood a bit more as he has anxiety, just some level of understanding?!

I’m making those steps to getting the help I need, thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.