Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still enjoy the podcast because it does continue to make me laugh, I’ve gone back to the beginning and OMG it’s like listening to a different person!
She’s so happy! She just seems to be enjoying herself. All she does now is moan and whinge.

She needs to have a bloody chat with herself while she’s sitting in her enormous house with her beautiful boys, her lovely husband whose supporting her 100% and all that money in the bank
Shes definitely lost her way. I followed her initially because I found her lighthearted, willing to have a laugh at herself and she took the piss out of the influencer type.

She has literally become the person she used to laugh at. And I cannot abide her tone deaf comments. Read the room Rosie, you really have very little to complain about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Complaining because Chris and Robin are still in bed, complaining that she has to parent, saying Christmas last year was shite because she was pregnant and couldn't get bladdered. She seriously needs to get a bleeping grip. My fellas still in bed, normally I'd go and wake him up so that he doesn't sleep the morning away, but he got up with our daughter during the night for the last two nights, and she's been a proper handful atm. Let the lads sleep man. She doesn't complain when he let's her sleep in til half 9 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh suprise she's moaning she has to parent tbr product of their vanilla sex life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she actually moaning about? I’d get it if he was being a handful, crying/teething or something but she’s just sat there having sleepy cuddles with him. That’s the best bit! Meanwhile a lot of people are back to work today and would love to be cuddled up with their kids. She doesn’t know she’s born, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At this point she just moans for the sake of moaning. If Chris and robin were up and about she’d be moaning that they’re in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's not forget shes only has a few days off and didn't take maternity leave.
She really believes her own crap that what she does is work.

• Heart
What is she actually moaning about? I’d get it if he was being a handful, crying/teething or something but she’s just sat there having sleepy cuddles with him. That’s the best bit! Meanwhile a lot of people are back to work today and would love to be cuddled up with their kids. She doesn’t know she’s born, man.
I wish mine liked sleepy cuddles, instead I spend the first half hour of every morning telling her not to lick the windows, not to nose dive off the couch and to stop using me as a climbing frame, and the day just goes downhill from there 🤣🤣 she's a feral monster but I love being her mam and very rarely get a "break". Wouldn't have it any other way though.

She is just a self entitled twit, who quite literally has NOTHING to complain about, she farms her kids out to her mam and in laws all of the time, Chris is very hands on with his kids and she just sits there moaning ALL of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she just said last Christmas was tit because she was pregnant. Wow. Imagine those watching it who can’t conceive, who have lost this Christmas or any Christmas. Shocked at that comment from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe she just said last Christmas was tit because she was pregnant. Wow. Imagine those watching it who can’t conceive, who have lost this Christmas or any Christmas. Shocked at that comment from her.
Exactly, especially as she has had a loss herself. I will openly admit that I hate being pregnant, I'm almost 9 weeks and have had a rough start, constant nausea, had a uti just after finding out, and have just had to repeat a sample from Christmas eve because it was borderline, so chances are it's another uti (only get them when I'm pregnant) BUT as much as I hate the fact that my body doesn't appreciate growing another human, I am so beyond grateful that I am in the position to be able to carry a child for a second (and last) time.
The way she talks about her kids and Chris is just horrible too. I used to love watching her stories, back in the day when she had good craic and didn't moan 24/7.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, especially as she has had a loss herself. I will openly admit that I hate being pregnant, I'm almost 9 weeks and have had a rough start, constant nausea, had a uti just after finding out, and have just had to repeat a sample from Christmas eve because it was borderline, so chances are it's another uti (only get them when I'm pregnant) BUT as much as I hate the fact that my body doesn't appreciate growing another human, I am so beyond grateful that I am in the position to be able to carry a child for a second (and last) time.
The way she talks about her kids and Chris is just horrible too. I used to love watching her stories, back in the day when she had good craic and didn't moan 24/7.
I think a lot of people would share your feelings on being pregnant, it’s fine for her not to have enjoyed it, but she has to be aware of the fact that her profile is public and thousands people are listening to that story. A lot of people who would just find that so sensitive to hear.

Reactions: 7
I'd do anything to have been pregnant at Christmas. I know its flippant but still..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m not shocked. She’s so far up her own arse now that she’s completely lost touch.
Shes spent nearly £200 on Christmas mugs and only used them for a couple of weeks. I always pick up a Christmas mug or two from Home & Bargain and they get used all year round.

Reactions: 5
Complaining because Chris and Robin are still in bed, complaining that she has to parent, saying Christmas last year was shite because she was pregnant and couldn't get bladdered. She seriously needs to get a bleeping grip. My fellas still in bed, normally I'd go and wake him up so that he doesn't sleep the morning away, but he got up with our daughter during the night for the last two nights, and she's been a proper handful atm. Let the lads sleep man. She doesn't complain when he let's her sleep in til half 9 🤬
Chris the main worker, bought both houses they’ve lived in and got her profile for her and moaning she couldn’t get bladdered because pregnant when they spoke about miscarriage and Rafe is a blessing for them. She’s got a bit of fame and that’s her now. She’s lost her mind

I’m not shocked. She’s so far up her own arse now that she’s completely lost touch.
Shes spent nearly £200 on Christmas mugs and only used them for a couple of weeks. I always pick up a Christmas mug or two from Home & Bargain and they get used all year round.
To be fair I have a Christmas dinner set and I put it away every year. Literally comes out for Christmas day and it was very expensive so I like to keep it away and safe so I don't really blame her.
Christmas cups I use all of December

Reactions: 4
To be fair I have a Christmas dinner set and I put it away every year. Literally comes out for Christmas day and it was very expensive so I like to keep it away and safe so I don't really blame her.
Did you used to take the piss out of influencers that did the same in order to gain a following and be ‘funny’ though? And then once you got the following and brand deals blocked people that ‘take the piss out of influencers and be ‘funny’ though

Reactions: 6
Did you used to take the piss out of influencers that did the same in order to gain a following and be ‘funny’ though? And then once you got the following and brand deals blocked people that ‘take the piss out of influencers and be ‘funny’ though
Ha no. Definitely not. I dont follow rosie anymore but read on here sometimes.

Reactions: 2
That’s a whole dinner set, not just a few mugs, so fair enough. She spent nearly 200 quid on mugs.

Reactions: 4
lovely seeing her wearing a face mask in Smyths toys, rules obv don’t apply to ‘famous’ people

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.