Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need to pay for takeaways anyway, isn’t all their food gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would be foaming that money I had gifted a child was spent on a taxi or take away.

Reactions: 8
I would be foaming that money I had gifted a child was spent on a taxi or take away.
There are people I purposely wouldn't gift their kids money as I know it would just get used up on take aways etc.

And then there are others I wouldn't hesitate to gift money as I trust the parents.

It's a shame

Reactions: 4
There are people I purposely wouldn't gift their kids money as I know it would just get used up on take aways etc.

And then there are others I wouldn't hesitate to gift money as I trust the parents.

It's a shame
I always thank people for my daughters and tell them exactly where its gone, which for now is always her bank, she doesn't need anything and she's only little so I'd rather it gathered interest and gave her a bit of a start as an adult (none of us can touch it until she's 18). As friends kids have got older, I've often given gift cards for xbox or PlayStation etc, or even clothes shops or whatever so that I know that the kids are using them for what they want (my nephew and godson for example live on their consoles) even though I know their parents don't touch their money.

I always thank people for my daughters and tell them exactly where its gone, which for now is always her bank, she doesn't need anything and she's only little so I'd rather it gathered interest and gave her a bit of a start as an adult (none of us can touch it until she's 18). As friends kids have got older, I've often given gift cards for xbox or PlayStation etc, or even clothes shops or whatever so that I know that the kids are using them for what they want (my nephew and godson for example live on their consoles) even though I know their parents don't touch their money.
Sounds perfect to me! I just know a few parents who wouldn't thunk twice about using cash gifted to their kids for the weekly shop or a holiday. Not because they are short of money but just because they are grabby

Reactions: 3
Things I didn’t need to see as the first post when I opened Instagram just now:

Reactions: 5
Things I didn’t need to see as the first post when I opened Instagram just now:

And of course….OF COURSE she has posted to her stories that in addition to all the superhero tit she “accomplished” last year, she also moved house…to the countryside. Like we could forget Rosie, you vapid, self indulgent wannabe 🙄

Reactions: 5
0A8AC862-94B4-4126-A067-E57F59EAC428.jpeg

Surely she should put some sort of fire guard in? I had a nasty accident when I was a toddler which involved a very similar fire place. If you’re going to let your kids play in the same room then you’re better being safe.

View attachment 957826
Surely she should put some sort of fire guard in? I had a nasty accident when I was a toddler which involved a very similar fire place. If you’re going to let your kids play in the same room then you’re better being safe.
We've got an electric fire and surround and have a guard, would definitely have one if we had a real fire. It's not worth the risk in my eyes 🙈

There we were all thinking she got offered strictly and really it was a Maccys advert pretending she likes vegan food! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.