Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Yep I had messages saying I should kill myself. I'm an evil woman with no place in this world. Some went through my profile, and made comments about my family. All from a polite comment asking her to stop with the self pitying posts. Utterly appalling. And she did nothing to stop it either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I don’t think she could win here… it’s not her fault that Robin’s school have allowed an audience in when others haven’t. The mention of the O2 was unnecessary, absolutely, but I’m a little bit bored of people taking strangers’ social media posts so personally, if I’m honest.

Reactions: 25

Lucylululu

I don’t know why she was on someone must have dropped out . If she wasn’t so far up her own arse she would see what everyone else sees . Putting her next to someone like Tom Allen who is articulate and witty ( might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I like him ) it just shows her for what she is as she is non of them . Also she dosent come up well on camera and that’s why her and Chris will never be Marvin and Rochelle . Dream on CRW
I’d take Chris and Rosie over Marvin and Rochelle any day, the blandest most wooden double act on TV, baffles me that they get presenting gigs

babbaboom

So pleased I found this thread! I genuinely used to like her Instagram content up until about 18 months ago. She’s changed sooooo much , I got bored with the bragging and the complaining but most of all the singing ……. Jesus Mary and Joseph the voice 😳😳😳😳 it’s enough to make you cry. She’s perfect for a holiday camp.
the pair of them together along with their nightmare kids would be my idea of the worst neighbours imaginable.

• Haha

bunnyhop15

How can she be so aggrieved that rafe gets up at 5.30am when she has him in bed by 6pm? That’s nearly 12 hours, how much longer does she want him to sleep?

Can’t believe she just said last Christmas was shit because she was pregnant. Wow. Imagine those watching it who can’t conceive, who have lost this Christmas or any Christmas. Shocked at that comment from her.

• Wow

JackRusselTerrier

Poor Rosie in her million pound house with Sandra to help and all her money! Well Chris’s money. Hire a nanny if you can’t be arsed with your kids. You have the funds.
Well said. Does she not realise how many people out there are dying to become parents? Ungrateful cow, hates looking after her kids also while her husbands earns the millions, my heart bleeds for her and her doughy face

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So Rafe has a temperature, has she thought about maybe testing him for covid saying as it’s rife at the moment?

Is so tired, but it’s ok because “I’m not working today thankfully.”
She hardly bloody works, makes out like she works 12 hour shifts and it’s her first day off in years.

So she’s up for an hour at 4am but then goes back to sleep and then Chris gets up with him. The luxury of having someone else there helping and getting up doesn’t cross her mind.

Still bangs on about how tired she is, rafe is currently having a sleep…..so if she is that tired you’d expect her also to go back and get a bit more sleep saying as she’s so tired and doesn’t have to work today. But no, she’s sitting fannying on doing her make up and about to go get her nails done!

Shoutout to all the parents who don’t have utter privilege and get up every night with their kids and every morning and go to work day in day out EVERY DAY as well and have to watch this utter guff, the stuff she used to take the piss out of instagrammers for just a few years ago, how far away they were from reality!!!!

She’s so privileged that instead of getting much needed sleep that she apparently so desperately needs, she swans off to get her nails done instead.

So far from reality it’s unreal!
Chris on hand to help, Sandra on hand to help, days off constantly, “work” consisting of sitting in bed reading emails in a massive house, or sitting stuffing your face with McDonald’s, while there’s people working 12 hr shifts in PPE day in day out on just over minimum wage, watching people die day in day out.

Rosie used to be so down to earth, the fame and money has sadly got to her and chris’ head and they’ve completely changed and are no longer relatable

Pandap

Chatty Member
My only issue is how much common slang she uses on the podcast . Be proud of being working class but do not state on a national /international podcast that in the North East of England we say “dee “ instead of “do”.
You’ve got to be quite rough to do that I would say which is absolutely fine . Speak like that off the podcast !
Be professional. She’s only making herself sound less elegant.
isn’t she a professional author of a best selling book ? She should know how to speak

I encountered more refinery when serving burgers at St James’ Park
I do find this thread funny at times. She gets slammed for forgetting her roots and acting like Mrs Bouquet in her Manor House and then for using Geordie slang in the podcast 😂

• Haha

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220306-085502_Instagram.jpg

Talking about winning a COMEDY award, and that Chris would have had more of a chance than her if podcasts weren't included.... Could that possibly be because his actual JOB is a COMEDIAN? It definitely has become the Rosie show hasn't it.

Reactions: 23

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
She’s on her stories this morning talking about this “alleged” party. It’s not been proven either way that it happened/didn’t happen. Why is she getting on her labour loving high horse!!!
. It clearly did happen, don’t believe everything Boris mutters, you have a video of Allegra joking about it and then there is another video of Mogg taking the piss out of rules during ANOTHER get together

Crumbling

She’s a nobody who thinks she is a somebody!!!
She’s married chris and makes out she’s a honey, on the podcast last week she moaned oh it’s hard being a mam I’m either working or looking after them kid. Sorry sorry ROSIE you wanted them “KIDS” desperate for them, now you are moaning you dare I say it……….. look after your own fucking children . Well knock me down with a feather you have to parent your boys.
How does she think us mere”normal” working mums have to manage. Some single parents, some partners work shifts some work away some in the forces. You Rosie don’t know you are born. Your mother practically lives with you and care for your boys.
The podcast USED to be so good so funny now it’s 15 minutes of adverts, 15 minutes of self promotion and self praise and 10 minutes of chatting bullshit. Now they have taken it on the road, written a book, and now a fucking tv show. Talk about flogging a dead horse……..