Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livi8

She certainly isn’t too busy to eat, blimey - I’ve never known anyone to have a baby and then put the weight on

I did with 2 of mine, lost weight during pregnancy and gained after they were born mainly through post natel depression.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Loopy83

VIP Member
As others have said its not about her having put on weight it's the obvious editing, filters, angels she uses in her insta so that she looks nothing like her real self. It really sends an unhealthy message to her followers.

Tui

VIP Member
You are all being really over sensitive here, it is annoying to have to go to different shops or to be questioned when buying 2 packs or more of paracetamol. If someone wants to kill themselves they will do it anyway so the shops should just sell you however many packets you want to buy at the time.
Nope sorry but the evidence is clear that deaths from paracetamol ODs dropped significant as a result of this rule. Yes if someone is determined they will find a way but it stops someone from impulsively buying a box of 100 paracetamols to neck in one go like you can in some other countries. Yes it’s annoying but these things exist for good reason

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
It’s almost like when she got married to a comedian and went on to have children she hadn’t realised he would still go away and be on tour. It’s not like this is a new career, he’s always gone away on tour. I don’t really know why she’s surprised she has to do “Solo parenting” (most annoying phrase in the world, mainly because it is inaccurate in her case)

edit for typo
I think it's because she now believes herself to be the star and is pissed off that Chris is off doing the TV stuff and in her head she should be too. She's forgotten that she is CRW and that he is the 'talent ' and she's just the tag on!

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Christ she was annoying this morning.
Firstly we aren’t waiting on the edge of our seats for you to post. You’re boring! No one cares about you bowling (in a hat?!) or carving pumpkins with your family. Those things happen in every house, you’re not special. We realllllllly don’t care what you eat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Secondly, you still don’t do anything so don’t need time away from your kids/life. You read e mails and chat to your husband for an hour a week. It’s not hard work. You have your mum on hand 90% of the time and hardly have to deal with two kids on your own. Bragging your in laws are taking the kids is just 🙄😡🤮

Lastly, we don’t need patronising crap about saying yes to things. Most of us don’t ride on our famous husband’s coat tails so we don’t get offered things we don’t deserve. I expect most of us work hard for the opportunities we have. So bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MamaD

VIP Member
On the podcast, she admits she was on a night out ‘having a cry’ with her mates (weird but whatever) and someone came over and asked for a photo and she say said no. Her entitlement is just another level at this point. People investing in her, is what got her to where she is and she’s out there saying no to the ‘little people’. She’s a grade A twat and I genuinely think even chris can see it at this point !!!!!!
Why would someone ask someone else for a photo if they saw them crying. She’s an idiot but in this occasion the ‘fab’ is 100% in the wrong. There’s a time and a place for everything and someone crying with mates is not a time for a selfie.

Flossy2020

I’ve just started listening to their new podcast episode and I’m not easily offended but Chris just said he has an issue with going into a shop to buy paracetamol products and how they won’t allow you to buy more than product. Rosie said they do that so people can’t overdose and he said you need to take millions of them to do that.

As someone who has previously overdosed on paracetamol and I still consider it now (my mental health has taken a nosedive) and I know someone else who has this is just fucking wrong. I thought maybe they were kinda being a bit more in tune with what they were saying but Jesus Christ!!!

• Heart

Curlygirl

To be honest, I tried to ignore them all. CRW looked a lard arsed mess as usual. She does have a n arrogant air about her, but as I really disclaimer her, it would be impossible for me to take a positive from anything she does/says/wears. Although I haven’t looked at her Instagram page in a long time, she must totally edit her pics. She is far bigger (no shame, just comparing ig pics to real life) and far less attractive. Robin is as annoying in real life as he is on Instagram. His cuteness has disappeared and he is just an annoying little brat. Rafe looks like his eyes need attention, though given Robins eye problems, I’m sure she will get it looked at. He is huge. Chris is a good looking bloke and his smile is quite cute. He did have photos taken with a couple of diners, which, given it was Christmas Day, was quite generous.

hereforthegossip22

They’re paid. And quite well too.
well what’s her issue then, if my husband was making that much money a year and I was getting paid to be his hanger on. I would get myself a personal trainer, loose the weight, get a stylist! Oh get a proper hairdresser to do something with that constant top bun! (I have a cheek, I live in one too😂 but I ain’t trying to be famous) and finally get a proper paid babysitter or nanny and I would realise how lucky I was to g et paid for doing literally fuck all apart from open and closing my mouth.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I really hate their puerile podcast anyway. It’s like a pair of toddlers running around shouting “Poo, bum, WILLIES!” for attention 🙄

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If you look at the pics from that night, some of the tiktokers/influencers were invited. Every one of them made an effort. Lovely dresses, lovely suits, Rosie…… Absolutely should have been denied entry!
She just doesn’t give a fuck.
And then on the podcast ranting about how Chris dresses “like a 14 year old boy” …. Pot. Kettle. Chav.
She proper puts him down ALL THE TIME. I think she needs a hard reality check. She would be nothing without him so perhaps she should try being a bit nicer to him.

Craftyh

She’s only keeping Robin off SM because he’s a little 💩 it’s got nowt to do with protecting him

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Fully supportive of the rule tbh. As someone who has worked with young people after OD even if you survive it can still be unpleasant and you have to undergo treatment to counteract the paracetamol levels to protect your liver from long term damage. .

I used to like both of them but they’ve lost their way in their little bubble of privilege they’ve obtained through the fame they’ve had recently. They’ve become the characters they took the piss out of.

In that times article she says that Chris has selective OCD , selective OCD is she for real !! Away go and ask someone that has OCD when they have intrusive thoughts about seriously bad things happening to loved ones to the brink of despair and a serious mental health episode and see how that marries up to selective OCD running about after you Rosie ! Disgusting disgusting pieces of work , OCD is a condition not just something say for a joke as part of ‘bit’ for your stage marriage / comedy cough cough routine !!!

• Heart

Ng!917658150

She's not long had a baby. There's no need to fat shame... she's a cunt but the weight has no impact on her personality. X
That is not baby weight. Her kid can't be far off 12 months old now either.
That's too much alcohol and food that isn't Hello Fresh.

It's not nice having a weight gain especially when it appears to be going out of control.

She's a prime example of Instagram Vs reality. Way too many photos and videos at flattering angles or heavily edited.

Tui

VIP Member
How staged is this. God she’s desperate for content isn’t she. As a mam of 4 lads (4 are men now) and one a 16 year old girl I never felt the need to put something like this on a social media platform! I just answered questions when they asked and it was never a big deal. God she’s dull!
Shows how little she goes out with Robin on her own if she has never had to go to the toilet in front of him when on? I don’t have a toddler but I’m surprised he has got to 6 without these things being explained. Why can’t he know she bleeds from her vagina every month? We need to normalise women’s natural bodily functions not act like they are shameful or embarrassing

Reactions: 17