Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans she's got nothing on but then makes out a half hour walk in the country is a big thing. Ok hun.

So Rafe has a temperature, has she thought about maybe testing him for covid saying as it’s rife at the moment?

Is so tired, but it’s ok because “I’m not working today thankfully.”
She hardly bloody works, makes out like she works 12 hour shifts and it’s her first day off in years.

So she’s up for an hour at 4am but then goes back to sleep and then Chris gets up with him. The luxury of having someone else there helping and getting up doesn’t cross her mind.

Still bangs on about how tired she is, rafe is currently having a sleep…..so if she is that tired you’d expect her also to go back and get a bit more sleep saying as she’s so tired and doesn’t have to work today. But no, she’s sitting fannying on doing her make up and about to go get her nails done!

Shoutout to all the parents who don’t have utter privilege and get up every night with their kids and every morning and go to work day in day out EVERY DAY as well and have to watch this utter guff, the stuff she used to take the piss out of instagrammers for just a few years ago, how far away they were from reality!!!!

She’s so privileged that instead of getting much needed sleep that she apparently so desperately needs, she swans off to get her nails done instead.

So far from reality it’s unreal!
Chris on hand to help, Sandra on hand to help, days off constantly, “work” consisting of sitting in bed reading emails in a massive house, or sitting stuffing your face with McDonald’s, while there’s people working 12 hr shifts in PPE day in day out on just over minimum wage, watching people die day in day out.

Rosie used to be so down to earth, the fame and money has sadly got to her and chris’ head and they’ve completely changed and are no longer relatable

Reactions: 24
It always confuses me when people/mumfluencers say "this is the stuff nobody tells you before you have a baby"..

I feel like I was fully aware of this but maybe I just listened when other people had struggles rather than living with my head up my arse.

Reactions: 9
I know she’s talking about boris but she’s literally saying what we say about her 😂
View attachment 999328
She’s trying to be relatable 😂 they’ve barely struggled this pandemic. Maybe the only thing that’s changed for her is that she couldn’t have her friends round to get pissed up as often as she did. She still managed to buy a million pound mansion though

Reactions: 8
So I’ve been listening to SMA, the audiobook. Don’t worry, I didn’t buy it (I’m not lining their pockets), I borrowed it from the library online.
She really doesn’t come across well at all. She’s a witch to Chris, who seems to think the sun shines out of her arse, and she doesn’t half have a high opinion of herself. I think I laughed only once, and that was probably at a letter from the public. Glad I didn’t pay for it!

Reactions: 6
I think Chris could do ten times better than her, even back when they met.
I was surprised they’ve only been together 7 years, I thought they’d been childhood sweethearts.

Reactions: 8
If your older child rarely gives you cuddles and you want to make the most of it when it happens why on earth would you take a photo and post a story about it on your social media. What an a*rsehole!

Reactions: 5
I wonder why she’s gone from posting Robyn on insta all the time to never showing him?

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she’s gone from posting Robyn on insta all the time to never showing him?
I feel like he became less prominent after she showed him jumping in Rafes cot (with Rafe still in 😖) I remember Chris coming in and not being happy… I wonder if something was said

Reactions: 11
Because she was turning him into this obnoxious performing clown. She reads here so I've no doubt it struck a nerve. The jumping up and down in Raffs cot with Raff in it was appalling.

Reactions: 11
Because she was turning him into this obnoxious performing clown. She reads here so I've no doubt it struck a nerve. The jumping up and down in Raffs cot with Raff in it was appalling.
I love how you’re calling him Raff lol
I’ve never seen Raff breathe out of his nose yet, been snotty nosed 24/7 since birth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.