Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thing sheā€™s said yes to maybe Iā€™m a celebrity, there is always one or two that no ones heard of .
I doubt it as it will clash with the rest of the tour won't it? Plus, I think if she agrees to IAC it will be when it's back in Australia. I reckon it will be The Masked Singer.

Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s always z listers hinting they are doing Iā€™m a celeb this time of year, showing photos of packed bags, talking about exciting couple of months ahead. Just gets them some column inches.
With Iā€™m a celeb in particular the contestants are always pretty heavily rumoured beforehand, not by themselves putting themselves in the frame.
If that makes sense!

Reactions: 5
I doubt it as it will clash with the rest of the tour won't it? Plus, I think if she agrees to IAC it will be when it's back in Australia. I reckon it will be The Masked Singer.
Good point I never thought of that pity though was looking forward to seeing how long she could act being nice for .

Christ she was annoying this morning.
Firstly we arenā€™t waiting on the edge of our seats for you to post. Youā€™re boring! No one cares about you bowling (in a hat?!) or carving pumpkins with your family. Those things happen in every house, youā€™re not special. We realllllllly donā€™t care what you eat šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Secondly, you still donā€™t do anything so donā€™t need time away from your kids/life. You read e mails and chat to your husband for an hour a week. Itā€™s not hard work. You have your mum on hand 90% of the time and hardly have to deal with two kids on your own. Bragging your in laws are taking the kids is just šŸ™„šŸ˜”šŸ¤®

Lastly, we donā€™t need patronising crap about saying yes to things. Most of us donā€™t ride on our famous husbandā€™s coat tails so we donā€™t get offered things we donā€™t deserve. I expect most of us work hard for the opportunities we have. So bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find her posts a bit contradictory
Posting that Chrisā€™s parents are taking boys out so sheā€™ll have 2 full hours to herself like itā€™s a huge novelty but then sheā€™s out tonight at Chrisā€™s tour and been out for food/drinks with her sister and friends?!

Reactions: 8
I find her posts a bit contradictory
Posting that Chrisā€™s parents are taking boys out so sheā€™ll have 2 full hours to herself like itā€™s a huge novelty but then sheā€™s out tonight at Chrisā€™s tour and been out for food/drinks with her sister and friends?!
Sheā€™s just so full of crap.

Sheā€™s just so full of crap.
She is full of crap she has no content so she has to make it up . She is hardly with the kids that she makes money out of also along with Chris ā€˜ coat tails . Ride along Rosie soooo excited to see what you have said yes to šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
How funny would it be if she was introduced as Chris Ramseyā€™s wife on whatever tv show she appears on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ reckon it is Masked Singer, sheā€™s been desperate for something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How funny would it be if she was introduced as Chris Ramseyā€™s wife on whatever tv show she appears on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ reckon it is Masked Singer, sheā€™s been desperate for something like that.
I donā€™t know how else they could accurately describe her profession

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dead Rosie, letā€™s play fair here - stop eating all the cake. When the lad baby bird looks better, take it as a hint hun, you lazy self obsessed nobodies wife

• Angry
No 5am post this morning after a night out with the girls? What a surprise
Sheā€™s had to parent for approx 5 hours this week whilst living her best life carving out pumpkins etc. So Iā€™m guessing sheā€™s having a well deserved lie in whilst either Chris, her mum or her neighbour/anyone else she can rope in, look after the kidsā€¦ I jokeā€¦ we all know they donā€™t have neighbours at their shiteau.

ā€œIā€™m at the arena, on the other side of the stageā€

What because youā€™re ā€˜normallyā€™ on stage are you? And how many times have you been on that stage love and were you alone on that stage, did everyone come to see just you like they did your Husband last night?

she really annoys me. If she had to bring it up she could have said something along the lines of ā€œback on the right side of the stage as a fan/groupie tonight.ā€ Wouldnā€™t have made her seem so desperate and like sheā€™s always doing gigs there!

also this whole woe me, I have to parent for some of the week (and receive tons of help but donā€™t mention that) is annoying too. Did I read right that she got a lie in yesterday as well because Chris got up with the kids and she lay in till after 8???? If so are you telling me, heā€™s at work, doing a large gig, late at night and sheā€™s made him get up with the kids so she can have a lie in and not be tired for HER night out ā€œon the lash with the lassesā€

needs to get her priorities right, the small amount of ā€˜fameā€™ she has, has well and truly gone to her head! She used to be normal and down to earth.

Rant over, sorry!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.