Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are watching Gogglebox from 2019 and they had chris on strictly. They said he was married with a wife that rides his coattails and has her own social media off his name…hahahaha
Oh yes, I remember when that was first on and Rosie made some passive aggressive comments about in on Insta 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We are watching Gogglebox from 2019 and they had chris on strictly. They said he was married with a wife that rides his coattails and has her own social media off his name…hahahaha
I remember that it was one of the girls from Leeds and I also remember CRW was raging she even put it in her stories .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What rubbish content. It'd rhe sort of stuff you share with s mate who has the same sense of humour as you. Not your insta followers

Reactions: 1
I know this is so bad but my son is watching the film sing and why does Rosie remind me so much of Rosita the pig whenever she sings and dances (except the pig can sing). It’s not about how she looks really before anyone comes for me it’s more her mannerisms.
yes!!! I know exactly what you mean and I agree.

Reactions: 2
I know this is so bad but my son is watching the film sing and why does Rosie remind me so much of Rosita the pig whenever she sings and dances (except the pig can sing). It’s not about how she looks really before anyone comes for me it’s more her mannerisms.
I suppose the main difference is that Rosita actually spent time with her kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So pleased I found this thread! I genuinely used to like her Instagram content up until about 18 months ago. She’s changed sooooo much , I got bored with the bragging and the complaining but most of all the singing ……. Jesus Mary and Joseph the voice 😳😳😳😳 it’s enough to make you cry. She’s perfect for a holiday camp.
the pair of them together along with their nightmare kids would be my idea of the worst neighbours imaginable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Slightly off topic but I’ve got family who always go on about Colman’s but these chips look rubbish!

EFB76F15-BEBF-4502-9BE6-B9F7AC5A5A0E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So pleased I found this thread! I genuinely used to like her Instagram content up until about 18 months ago. She’s changed sooooo much , I got bored with the bragging and the complaining but most of all the singing ……. Jesus Mary and Joseph the voice 😳😳😳😳 it’s enough to make you cry. She’s perfect for a holiday camp.
the pair of them together along with their nightmare kids would be my idea of the worst neighbours imaginable.
welcome!! I found the whole of tattle because I went off Rosie and needed someone to rant at. I found my people here :)

Listening to their latest podcast and wondering why she’s so judgey about people who want their Tupperware back. Just because she’s so slobby and unarsed and able to afford limitless replacements doesn’t mean everyone is

If my mum stayed over I would never expect her to do the night wake ups. That is fully my job (and my husbands) Sandra must be knackered.

Reactions: 15
Saying about Sandra having the bairn so that she can get a couple of good nights sleep?! Absolute disgrace! Not being funny but if I had someone stopping I wouldn't expect them to be getting up with my bairn, especially not my mam who has already raised her kids. Genuinely can't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep, but that's my job! I am mam which means I'm chief bottle maker and bum changer (fella does his share but I'm a SAHM so I do majority of nights when he's on earlies).

Reactions: 12
Came on after seeing her latest stories. How on earth could any parent in that situation sleep through and let their mum deal with any get ups in the night. Utterly disgusted, why has she had children??? I’ve a 9 month old and it’s only since I’ve gone back to work that the little monkey has decided to wake up for a feed in the night (teething/nursery illnesses don’t help haha) but I wouldn’t dream of letting anyone other than me (or very rarely the hubby) deal with it. What a lazy idle trog.

Reactions: 10
I'll be honest, my partner deals with the vast majority of wake ups though thankfully, as my little one is now 2, she very rarely wakes in the night unless she's very poorly. I would never dream of expecting my mum to, even though we lived with my parents for the first 6 weeks, and we still stay over a lot. Especially when Rosie doesn't have a job to get up for!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.