Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been keeping him of SM for quite a while now. I think now he's a school he's becoming subject to teasing etc from other kids
Think it says just as much about the other parents- and the world in general- if their 6 year old is teasing another 6 year old about their appearance on social media!!? I’m conflicted a bit about the subject because I just like seeing cute kids and Rafe is pretty damn cute 😍

Reactions: 3
What I don't understand is why she continues to post Rafe? If she's found reason not to post Robin, then great! But why not protect Rafe in the same way?
I know with other influencers they take the child off SM when they start school as they don’t want them to be recognised at the school gates by other parents or when they’re not in the presence of their family. And Robin is quite distinctive so it would make sense. A bit late perhaps as they’re only deciding to to it now but I guess better than nothing

Reactions: 4
I know with other influencers they take the child off SM when they start school as they don’t want them to be recognised at the school gates by other parents or when they’re not in the presence of their family. And Robin is quite distinctive so it would make sense. A bit late perhaps as they’re only deciding to to it now but I guess better than nothing
Surely the solution to this would be just not to post them at all? If she's worried about Robin being recognised, then she's only going to have the same problem with Rafe in a few years. If she stopped posting Rafe now it would solve that problem. Just seems very weird and contradictory to me to remove one of your children from social media but continue posting the other one.

Reactions: 8
Surely the solution to this would be just not to post them at all? If she's worried about Robin being recognised, then she's only going to have the same problem with Rafe in a few years. If she stopped posting Rafe now it would solve that problem. Just seems very weird and contradictory to me to remove one of your children from social media but continue posting the other one.
I think it’s a bit late in the day to stop posting Robin but I’m glad she has as his behaviour was appaling his behaviour probably still is terrible as she’s created a spoilt brat . If she didn’t post Rafe then what else would she post so she won’t stop posting him . She used her kids like she uses Chris to bring her some “ fame “
She’s an instamum if she didn’t have kids then she wouldn’t be apart from being CRW and their mam what else does she have ?

Reactions: 12
I've unfollowed today.. I just don't know what the point of her is anymore 🤣 she's by far the most boring account I follow.

I know a lot of people on here aren't fans of ads, aff links etc but I don't usually mind myself. I've clicked links and I've been influenced to buy things I'm interested in by a few people I follow.. However I do draw the line when the only thing I'm getting is ads and no actual entertainment or anything even remotely interesting. Baffles me when people say how funny she is. She was. Now she moans and moans and throws ads in between the moans. I have found over the years that a lot of accounts are the same, once they've built up their audience they forget what actually got them there to start with.

Reactions: 11
Love the 2 loaves of Warburtons placed in the background. Got to keep up with the subliminal ads although one does think she might want a lurpak deal the size of that tub in the forefront. Can't miss it

Reactions: 2
Hey Rosie, I’ve got an idea, maybe instead of filming yourself warning your kids not to do things that could hurt each other, you could put the bloody phone down and actually parent them?!? Crazy, I know.

Jesus, her content is infuriatingly crap. I don’t even follow her. I had to tell Instagram to stop suggesting her to me.

Reactions: 15
Bless poor Rosie. Got to put butter on bread you poor lover. Xx you must need a rest . Oh. How boring for you love . 😂😂😂😴🙈 get the wine out

Reactions: 5
1) she’s got fat
2) what has happened to her already tit eyebrows? Her right eyebrow literally looks like it’s missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s only keeping Robin off SM because he’s a little 💩 it’s got nowt to do with protecting him

Reactions: 18
This thing she’s said yes to maybe I’m a celebrity, there is always one or two that no ones heard of .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I listened to the latest podcast….. or should I say listened to part of it. i used to love SMA back in the beginning. But couldn’t believe what a contemplative hole Chris came across as. Condescending, rude and really has put me off him entirely. Who on earth do they think they are!

Reactions: 10
This thing she’s said yes to maybe I’m a celebrity, there is always one or two that no ones heard of .
I never watch I'm a celebrity. But if she is on it I will watch and vote just so she has to do the most disgusting trials.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.