Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know CRW comes on here 👋🏼 so she must know by now it’s disgusting to post whilst eating/ drinking and now with the added ‘I’m so funny I can’t stop this stupid laughing at myself / cackling ‘ malarkey 🤦🏽‍♀️ she should just put the yellow leopard leggings on with a nice top at least no one else will be wearing the same 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she’s really finds herself hilarious. It’s nauseating. I mean if you know you are filming yourself then you know what you are saying so the laughing is just fake.

You are not funny CRW

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty new here. How do we know CRW comes on the page?
It’s a shame, I used to be such a huge fan but felt they’ve become some couple who’ll flog whatever comes their way, their ads and promos are so insincere. Plus they’re so blindly unaware of their privilege whilst also seemingly believing their hard done by due to lack of mat leave/no furlough 🙄
If she does come on the page maybe she should read the room and give her head a wobble!!

Reactions: 14
I didn’t know watching someone eat soup could be infuriating but here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
had to turn off the podcast today and unsub - it’s boring af now.

Reactions: 5
Hardly fuckin carnage. Her content is as dull as my dirty dishwater!
I literally have never been on this thread but searched for it just to see if other people were thinking the same as me about this “carnage” pmsl! Is she having a laugh?? She’s taking after Mrs Hinch, creating a fake “mess” just to seem relatable!

come back to us hun when Rafe has trashed the entire house in the time it takes you to blink

Reactions: 9
Luckily the 'carnage' didn't involve his fingers and that open socket.
Socket covers are no longer recommended as they’re deemed to provide more potential for harm than good. They now say it’s much safer for children for these to be left open.

Reactions: 7
Socket covers are no longer recommended as they’re deemed to provide more potential for harm than good. They now say it’s much safer for children for these to be left open.
I know. But I'd still not take the chance. I'd settle for a partially emptied bag as 'carnage' instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.