Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Hexham
Just had to scroll through twitter to see when they were. Would've driven myself for an eye test if those tickets were still available! haha.

I really did love the podcast to begin with, and I held out hope for so long she would level out in time. I loved her as she was down to earth and took the piss out of the instamums, but she seems so dethatched from reality now. Who wants to pay to watch a married couples relationship go wrong?!

Personally, I don't fancy paying my hard earned money to listen to someone complain about their privilege. Oh, poor thing is exhausted after a luxury holiday where she brought along free childcare. Poor poppet cannot go on the drink every weekend because she uses up her free childcare during the week. Poor thing was so lazy she spent months talking about forgetting to brush her teeth and needed an alarm to remind her, and still not doing it, and then complains when tooth rots. Pay for a nanny/babysitter/whinge on your close friends story and brush your teeth ffs.

They both strike me as unwell now. I am sure Chris' anxiety must be hard to live with (not his fault, or blaming him but as someone who has anxiety, I know it can weight on my partner sometimes) but she seems to have crossed a line from joking, to masking hate with putdowns and snipes.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Of course they have to start the rehearsals on his birthday! Heaven forbid Chris has a day that’s about him! Got to shoehorn in it being her in somehow!

ETA I would bet those balloons are from their management/sponsors as there is no way Rosie would do that

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I had an email and I have a feeling they or he may possibly be doing a warm up at custom's house. Love Jason cook but can't bring myself to go watch him or her so I've not bothered.

Not CRW related but I have tickets to see Chris and he keeps referring to it happening in 2022 but my ticket says its for this November 🤔
I think lots got moved to 2022 ours was dec 2020 and was moved to oct 2021. I’ve requested a refund this afternoon as I just can’t cope with them having our hard earned money any more.

Reactions: 5
My Manchester opera house date was May last year it’s been moved twice I think it’s maybe April next year. Will still be going as I like Chris’ stand up.

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually never listened to the podcast but assume they had to be relatable for it to work in the same way as her Instagram so that’s probably where they’ve jumped the shark with this big move they were small town made good even when he was on strictly

I thought the Hexham shows were for his 20/20 show?

I cancelled my SMA tickets but wouldve paid a tenner just to watch the shitshow of SMA unfold as a warmup.
I was on about Jason Manford. I’ve got tickets to see Chris stand up but think it’s next year. Never seen him before. Hope he’s fit to tour, poor man is looking rough

Dang I'm so glad I didn't buy tickets. Imagine how "husbands suck I hate my kids I need my wiiiine amirite" it'll be :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you're taking pictures of yourself or videoing yourself you can learn to get the right angle to appear slimmer. The way she appears on TV would be how she looks in real life as she's not angling the camera alto look slimmer. Nothing wrong with being a larger lass at all just wish people would own it, she was going on about filters yesterday which I completely agree with her however to me trying to appear different or lying about your clothing size is just as bad tbh.
I’ve seen her a few times in real life & she’s not really that slim, I wouldn’t say she was huge but I expect that the video is a true reflection of her size especially after having her second child

Reactions: 4
Oh I can’t with her latest post. How old is rafe why is she still banging on AGAIN about how she couldn’t breastfeed?! And who takes pictures of themselves crying please?! She has sold her soul to Instagram and even in her supposed darkest moments when she is struggling, her mind is telling her ‘take a pic it’ll be good for Insta likes’ 🤮🤮 unbelievable

Reactions: 15
Oh I can’t with her latest post. How old is rafe why is she still banging on AGAIN about how she couldn’t breastfeed?! And who takes pictures of themselves crying please?! She has sold her soul to Instagram and even in her supposed darkest moments when she is struggling, her mind is telling her ‘take a pic it’ll be good for Insta likes’ 🤮🤮 unbelievable
It's breast feeding awareness week so all thr insta mums are going on about it.
I don't believe she tried her hardest, sorry no. We all know mums who had an awful experience but persevered.

I don't believe she tried her hardest, sorry no. We all know mums who had an awful experience but persevered.
Her tits aren't that tit judging by the amount she pumped... so would say it was probably latch issues.. but the pump and give cycle can get get very tiring very quickly.

Her tits aren't that tit judging by the amount she pumped... so would say it was probably latch issues.. but the pump and give cycle can get get very tiring very quickly.
Exactly I know a mum whose nipples were destroyed but she kept pumping for a year to give her baby breast milk.

I grt it is hard but why does she have to make out she had it harder then anyone else?!
Being a mum isn't all easy sitting around drinking wine 🙄

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, breast feeding awareness week!!!. Are these women aware that breast feeding has been happening since the end of time? Honestly it’s just an excuse to get their tits out for the gram and gain some attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh duck offffffff Rosie, even if her “tit tits” did work, like she’d have stayed off the wine long enough to see it through

Reactions: 14
She’s full of shite did she mention Rafe bring in hospital. We knew every time this baby had a crap I’m sure she wouldn’t have missed that opportunity. Unless I missed it . What’s she on about a month later her boobs still don’t work Rafe has been on formula for months . Anyway I see there are a few no. Celebs on strictly this year maybe Rosie might get her chance 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I appreciate CRW had difficulties breastfeeding and had latch issues (you can see she was using nipple shields in one of the photos). I had to use shields for a bit after my lovely baby shredded by nipples til they bled and I was in agony 12+X daily trying to establish feeding. Thankfully we got through it by persevering and as his little face and mouth got bigger his latch improved but I realise persevering isn’t enough for some ladies and there are other issues.
That said.
Posts like today’s don’t help encourage women to breastfeed. there is nothing positive in what she had posted. It just reinforces the belief that breastfeeding is always painful and difficult and lonely and sad. It can be hard. It can be super bleeping painful. But it’s also lovely and if women are interested in breastfeeding seeing posts like CRWs is only going to dissuade them.
Not saying we should cover up the fact that for many breastfeeding can be HARD, but there’s a way of writing about these issues without ignoring all the benefits and loveliness of breastfeeding too

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s full of shite did she mention Rafe bring in hospital. We knew every time this baby had a crap I’m sure she wouldn’t have missed that opportunity. Unless I missed it . What’s she on about a month later her boobs still don’t work Rafe has been on formula for months . Anyway I see there are a few no. Celebs on strictly this year maybe Rosie might get her chance 😂😂😂😂
Oh good god I hope not

She did mention it.. maybe on the podcast. But it wasn't like he was admitted.. he lost about 10%, which isn't that unusual.. but I think that was the sign she needed that she could stop.. as she'd already got everything she needed to give formula.. plus a little #ad with tommee tippee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.